wreck on RT 219 next to Monroe County...

wreck on RT 219 next to Monroe County Health Center

Posted in the Peterstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Has anyone heard about the wreck this morning at about 12PM. I heard there were several vehicles involed.
looks

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Don't know much about it but I seen two cars that looked like they hit head on both of the cars on the driver side was smashed in :( I hope who ever was involved are okay it looked horrible they are very lucky people if they walked away from it
Sad

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2012
One didn't make it. One flew to Roanoke in bad shape
from ptown

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Any Names ?
looks

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2012
Oh my goodness!!!! That's so sad :( I don't know who was involved but i feel so sorry for their loved ones...those cars looked like a crusher got a hold of them :( it was very bad
yelp

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Randy blankenship from hunger hollow
Concerned driver

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2012
It was a horrible wreak, I feel for the families of the drivers! Does anyone know about the other person or the dogs??? I hope he will be ok and they find the dogs!!! They r all in my prayers and thoughts!!!
happy heart

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="
yelp "]Randy blankenship from hunger hollow[/QUOTE]

from narrows
1 post removed
observer

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Concerned driver wrote:
It was a horrible wreak, I feel for the families of the drivers! Does anyone know about the other person or the dogs??? I hope he will be ok and they find the dogs!!! They r all in my prayers and thoughts!!!
A black and white dog ran into Feilding Estates and was hunkered down in a drive way.Hopefully it will calm down and be okay.
Concerned driver

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
A black and white dog ran into Feilding Estates and was hunkered down in a drive way.Hopefully it will calm down and be okay.
Thank you, was there only one? I heard there were 3 dogs? Have u heard anything about the other driver yet?
1 post removed
Looking For Info

Natural Bridge, VA

#13 Jan 8, 2012
Has anyone heard anything else about this wreck? Who the other person is that was involved?
Jenny

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2012
The other person could really use your prayers right now. Thank you!
Looking For Info

Natural Bridge, VA

#15 Jan 8, 2012
Jenny wrote:
The other person could really use your prayers right now. Thank you!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound insensitive. We are trying to get in touch with someone who can tell us if this is a friend/coworker of ours. We are praying for that person be it him or not.
Jenny

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2012
It's ok, I can totally understand. At this time I'm not sure the family would want me to put his name out there, but he does need your prayers.
Looking For Info

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Jan 8, 2012
Jenny wrote:
It's ok, I can totally understand. At this time I'm not sure the family would want me to put his name out there, but he does need your prayers.
I understand that too. We are praying. After I saw the dog's names on your post I knew from a picture I had just looked at last night. We are praying.
Jenny

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2012
Thank you!
crazybitch

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Both cars looked terrible I hope the person whomever they are that made it will be ok. I will keep them in my prayers! I heard that one was drunk. if so this kind of stuff should make people think twice before drinking and driving!
From ptown

Princeton, WV

#20 Jan 9, 2012
crazybitch wrote:
Both cars looked terrible I hope the person whomever they are that made it will be ok. I will keep them in my prayers! I heard that one was drunk. if so this kind of stuff should make people think twice before drinking and driving!
Please don't be on here saying such mean things,If it's true u r right,but what if it were your family,Think of how they must feel,Im not taking up for Him,I don't know either one but this site is just plan trash,People need to pray not put others down? Your name fits u well if u treat everyone this way?
Narz Girl

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Jan 9, 2012
For your information Randy didn't drink!
crazybitch

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#22 Jan 9, 2012
well to be honest im just saying what i heard thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
James Duff Tue Spider 1
betty brown Jun 27 My 2 cents 3
Rodney Reese Jun 26 Mountainman 2
miss ilene wickline Jun 26 miss ilene wickline 1
What's up with this wanna be sons of anarchy cl... (Mar '15) Jun 26 Steve C 25
Male husky to breed? (Apr '10) Jun 23 Maggie 84

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance