Since: Apr 08

Sulphur Springs, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2008
Hopefully someone will read this and help us. We moved back to Peterstown in February 08 and my wife and I work fulltime jobs. We are looking for a full time baby sitter non smoker who is dependable. We pay well and have 2 small children the ages 3 and a newborn.
Please help!!! We need someone immediately....
E-mail me at [email protected] or post in this forum. Thanks
Just Wondering

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2008
Hey ,
Just wondering where you live and what is the pay .
I love children . I actually have three boys . 15 , 11, and 8 . Alll are in school .
We live at the Trout lodge at Lindside Wv.
We have a huge place up here for kids to play .
post back or email me At [email protected] il.com
worried

Secondcreek, WV

#3 Aug 28, 2008
Just Wondering wrote:
Hey ,
Just wondering where you live and what is the pay .
I love children . I actually have three boys . 15 , 11, and 8 . Alll are in school .
We live at the Trout lodge at Lindside Wv.
We have a huge place up here for kids to play .
post back or email me At [email protected] il.com
Sounds like Tracy Collins to me.
Tracy Collins

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2008
worried wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Tracy Collins to me.
Yes is that such a bad thing ? You have a problem , you might want to watch what you say if you were going to say something mean . I've been thru enough drama over someone's lies and had to prove them wrong . I'm not going there with this . If you have a problem or a comment you know where to email or call . I don't think you want to go there . I'm responding like thisbecause your name posting "worried "
don't do it !!
greenwavechick

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2008
i wouldnt let her watch my kids

Since: Jun 08

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2008
greenwavechick wrote:
Why would you say something like that. That was not nice. She is a very good mother and is very well with my son. I would trust her with my kid anytime. Do you actually even know her or are you just going by what you have seen on here and don't really even know the truth about any of it. These people are looking for a babysitter they don't need to hear cracks about Tracy who is actually a very good person.
are you real

AOL

#7 Aug 30, 2008
truth in sitting is the kids are save and happy that is all if they need sitting done then someone should help [email protected] in peterstown

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#8 Aug 30, 2008
greenwavechick wrote:
Well why not us your real name if your going to talk trash about some one you don't know.You must be chicken chit.....
Tracy Collins

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2008
greenwavechick wrote:
Okay , Here's my resume , Been a hairdresser for 15 years homeroom mother at schools and you have to be background checked for that . I have three kids myself and plenty of kids at school , my cheerleaders and parents that love me , I'll give you numbers. I 've been a cheerleader director and coach for two year , been concessions stand cordinator , run the Trout lodge , book wedddings and take care of all the business part up here.

I would put my reputation up agains Trout lodge and say it to my face , I'm not getting into this any more . I hate lies now you want to run your mouth because you better be ready to prove it .
I gurantee you you won't state your real name on here , or call because your scared of what might come up on you .
Keep it up I'm getting tired of your mouth and everybody elses . Deflimation of character is a serios crime , go ahead put your nmae out there .

I dare you . if you know something on me then state it but put your name first . Believe me I have plenty of friends here to vouch for me . Your call or shut- up . Now-what ???
neighbor

Bumpass, VA

#10 Aug 31, 2008
Tracy Collins wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay , Here's my resume , Been a hairdresser for 15 years homeroom mother at schools and you have to be background checked for that . I have three kids myself and plenty of kids at school , my cheerleaders and parents that love me , I'll give you numbers. I 've been a cheerleader director and coach for two year , been concessions stand cordinator , run the Trout lodge , book wedddings and take care of all the business part up here.
I would put my reputation up agains Trout lodge and say it to my face , I'm not getting into this any more . I hate lies now you want to run your mouth because you better be ready to prove it .
I gurantee you you won't state your real name on here , or call because your scared of what might come up on you .
Keep it up I'm getting tired of your mouth and everybody elses . Deflimation of character is a serios crime , go ahead put your nmae out there .
I dare you . if you know something on me then state it but put your name first . Believe me I have plenty of friends here to vouch for me . Your call or shut- up . Now-what ???
Wow! I could sure use you to help me fight some of my battles that I am up against. Hats off to you for not backing down when people are blasting you. I wish that I were that brave. You seem to stand up for what you believe in and not apologize for who you are. Whether people like you or not, they should admire you for those qualities alone. Next time I have to battle my "big bad wolf(ves)", can I call on you?(This post is not meant as a slam, it is posted with awe and admiration.)
someone

Troutville, VA

#11 Aug 31, 2008
not trying to be rude or anything, but can I be the voice of reason here a min...

speaking as a mother here, I am wondering if its wise to seek child care over the internet on this type of forum in the first place...

and is it wise to post so much personal stuff about yourself in this type place either... it seems to open people up to critcism... and one would be concerned about safety etc...

I am hoping this was just a naive call for help and not a set up in the first place just to get a reaction... there seems to be a lot of that going around lately...

just my thoughts is all
hehe

Sulphur Springs, TX

#12 Aug 31, 2008
well it seems with all of the knives sticking out of the backs of the posters, the Peterstown Forum is not the place to place a help wanted ad..maybe in a community where people are not so malicious towards their fellow towns folk, the need for help would be responded to with.."what can i do to help" instead of..."what can i do to make sure i trash my neighbors by nightfall"
sad eh?
worried

Hillsboro, WV

#13 Sep 1, 2008
hehe wrote:
well it seems with all of the knives sticking out of the backs of the posters, the Peterstown Forum is not the place to place a help wanted ad..maybe in a community where people are not so malicious towards their fellow towns folk, the need for help would be responded to with.."what can i do to help" instead of..."what can i do to make sure i trash my neighbors by nightfall"
sad eh?
There's plenty of day cares in the community. Maybe you should check one of them out.
NHS Grad

Hillsboro, WV

#14 Sep 1, 2008
greenwavechick wrote:
Just a quick question, if she is on the forum all the time, when is she going to have time to watch anyone's children? Just wondering!!!!

“Running Out Front”

Since: Feb 08

Gods Country

#15 Sep 1, 2008
NHS Grad wrote:
<quoted text>Just a quick question, if she is on the forum all the time, when is she going to have time to watch anyone's children? Just wondering!!!!
Why can't all of you just sign on.so when you talk trash we know who it is.You all change names more then I change socks.Unless your a spineless little back staber an crap stir...
Tracy Collins

United States

#16 Sep 1, 2008
NHS Grad wrote:
<quoted text>Just a quick question, if she is on the forum all the time, when is she going to have time to watch anyone's children? Just wondering!!!!
Thankyou Dingo for your support . I'm with you , they want to run their mouth but never post a real name . They want to start something but never want someone to finish it because they are sared . Oh , Well I didn' realize we had so many cowards in peterstown . I believe it's someone I know that jealsous of me and they probably speak to me all the time and knows I don't believe of stand for that rap .

Unless their willing to post their rel name like I do , I have nothing to hid , evidently they do or calll my number's in Ph. book and same as Troutlodge and my emails posted on other topics here. They evidental yare not

By the way it's none of your business what I do with my time unless you want to contact me aqnd make it my business . okay , Now what ?
orange mustang man

Sulphur Springs, TX

#17 Sep 1, 2008
i regret starting this thread because it hasnt helped at all- it just started a bunch of bull-sht.
Peterstown Homegrown

Humble, TX

#18 Sep 1, 2008
I agree with you Try checking out the peterstown learning center they are pretty good and they teach them alot there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need to know Wed Just asking 1
James Monroe Footbal Tue just saying 84
Exorcist In Mercer County Dec 3 Exorcist 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906
Store beside water company Nov 28 Curious customer 1
MM Grocery (Sep '13) Nov 27 HHanna 10
betty brown Nov 23 Michelle O 16

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance