SWEET HONESTY

Snowshoe, WV

#1 Aug 11, 2009
Does ANYONE KNOW AMY JACKSON THAT WORKS AT PETERSTOWN PHARMACY??SHE IS DATING ANTHONY SOMEBODY? SHE USED TO BE MARRIED TO TROY JACKSON SHE IS A ROUNDER BUT THE ONE SHE IS WITH NOW HE IS TO HE IS WITH ATLEAST 3 WOMEN A DAY SHE IS A NIGHT TIME HOE THAT ONLY WANTS ONE THING ANTHONY HAS BEEN WITH ME SEVERAL TIMES AND MY HUSBAND JUST FOUND OUT AND AMY DOESNT BELIEVE ME. NOW THAT ANTHONY'S HOUSE BURNED HE HAS NO WHERE TO TAKE HIS WOMEN SO HE IS LIVING WITH AMY BEHIND HER GOLDEN BARS HES NOT ALOUND TO DO ANYTHING AND THAT INCLUDES ME!!!!!!!!!!SHE JUST WISHES SHES HAD HIM AS MUCH AS I HAVE BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
sunshine

Snowshoe, WV

#2 Aug 11, 2009
hey you do not know what your talking about
southerngirl19

Ashburn, VA

#3 Aug 11, 2009
I have known amy for a very long time and I have never knowed her to be a hoe . She is a good person and what she does is her business. Amy is a good person and I think you all should stop writing stupid shit on her about here . Knowone cares what anyone does. Why would you want to post things about yourself and who you have slept with when you are suppose to be married now that right there is saying your a ho. Not amy .
LMAO

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2009
SWEET HONESTY wrote:
Does ANYONE KNOW AMY JACKSON THAT WORKS AT PETERSTOWN PHARMACY??SHE IS DATING ANTHONY SOMEBODY? SHE USED TO BE MARRIED TO TROY JACKSON SHE IS A ROUNDER BUT THE ONE SHE IS WITH NOW HE IS TO HE IS WITH ATLEAST 3 WOMEN A DAY SHE IS A NIGHT TIME HOE THAT ONLY WANTS ONE THING ANTHONY HAS BEEN WITH ME SEVERAL TIMES AND MY HUSBAND JUST FOUND OUT AND AMY DOESNT BELIEVE ME. NOW THAT ANTHONY'S HOUSE BURNED HE HAS NO WHERE TO TAKE HIS WOMEN SO HE IS LIVING WITH AMY BEHIND HER GOLDEN BARS HES NOT ALOUND TO DO ANYTHING AND THAT INCLUDES ME!!!!!!!!!!SHE JUST WISHES SHES HAD HIM AS MUCH AS I HAVE BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
ok....you are telling us that you slept with him while you were married..and while you knew he had a girlfriend..and you didn't even know his last name...sounds to me that you are the ho, honey..not Amy.....I think the problem is that you are jealous....lol
LMAO

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2009
sounds to me like she has him..not you!!!
CountryGirl

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 12, 2009
I have a question. why do people post shit about other people and are to scared to give there name instead they hide behind some nickname they've thought up? To me its retarded. And for SWEET HONESTY'S information what Amy does is her business who she is dating is her business not anybody elses'. Sweet Honesty really thinks She is someone by saying that she slept with Anthony My other question is if she knows he is supposedly sleeping with 3 other women a day why the hell would she make herself one of them?
Amy is a great person. Sweet Honesty is just JEALOUS! By the way I have a reason for not mentioning my name.
1 post removed
devilwoman

Newport, VA

#8 Aug 12, 2009
i happen to know amy jackson very well and i know for a fact that she goes after younger men and uses them for everything thing she can and takes them from all there friends puts them in debt over there heads takes all there money and when shes done with them they have nothing and are left seating on there a--es while she moves to the next empty bed now if u ask me that is a money hungrey whore if there ever was one so young men look out
Anthony Booth

United States

#9 Aug 16, 2009
If you have something to come find me or Amy stop hiding behind the computer.
Mowtineer

Orange, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2009
What??? This makes no sense!!
Anthony Booth wrote:
If you have something to come find me or Amy stop hiding behind the computer.
southerngirl19

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 17, 2009
You all need to leave amy alone she is a good person I think that what she does is her business and if you have a problem with her then you need to tell her not everyone on here .
CountryGirl

Bluefield, WV

#12 Aug 21, 2009
southerngirl19 wrote:
You all need to leave amy alone she is a good person I think that what she does is her business and if you have a problem with her then you need to tell her not everyone on here .
I agree with you. Amy is a good person.
devil woman

Sulphur Springs, TX

#13 Aug 22, 2009
to everyone reading this i know that the married womans name is tabitha and its funny how she called amy and told her and amy done nothing about it. now that shows that amy is a scared.now as far as his house burning that wasnt funny it was a shame, he worked his ass off on that house. and if hes sleeping with 3 women a day then he must have something girls want!!so i think people writing on this is scared to tell him to his face.so if thats all u have to do is talk about him look him up he drives a red truck. so hes not hard to find!!!!!!
unknown

Lubbock, TX

#14 Aug 26, 2009
For your information, Tabitha Young didn't call Amy!!! Amy called her. If this happens to be the Booth family GIVE IT UP!!!!!!! It's not working. Get a life and leave Anthony and Amy alone or whoever else this might be. Looks like the two of them are pretty happy from what I here they're engaged are getting married soon. Leave them alone!
devil women

Sulphur Springs, TX

#15 Aug 27, 2009
u know thats funny ur wanting to throw these to the booth family, but i would hate to tell u this isnt the booth family! i am one of anthonys other women and im NOT gonna give u any piece. so if u want to know who i am ask him. and just because u wear a wedding ring doesnt mean shit, he had one before and we all know how that ended.and it wasnt only his first wife who cheated on him , he was cheating on her to.and i would bet if they get married he would lose his parents over it, so who would want to brag on makin someone lose his mom or dad,GET REAL AND GET A LIFE.
april booth

Sulphur Springs, TX

#16 Aug 27, 2009
i have something to say about all of this,was it not enough to just about give mom and dad a heart attack when his house burnt, but now they have to hear about all the smack going on this damn thing!i no i have put mom and dad though it but this shit here has to stop.anthony knows how they feel about amy and u no something amy if u have a problem with it call mom, shes not scared to tell u how she feels!everybody who knows anthony knows the changes in him.i mean do u really think hes happy? if u do then u must see something the rest of us doesnt see.i am not scared to hide who i am i sure as hell dont see anything to be scared of.
someone who knows

Sulphur Springs, TX

#17 Aug 28, 2009
why dont this amy get a life sounds like her boyfriends family doesnt care to much 4 her.I dont think i would hang around to long 4 that but hey some girls like her are desperate.
unknown

Lubbock, TX

#18 Aug 28, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
why dont this amy get a life sounds like her boyfriends family doesnt care to much 4 her.I dont think i would hang around to long 4 that but hey some girls like her are desperate.
Whatever, sounds to me like you have busy fingers whoever you are. Pretty sure you're the same person going under false identities. Get a backbone, come out and tell Amy who you are since you claim to be the other woman, sounds to me Anthony must want to keep you behind closed doors. He's always with Amy not you. Tell us who you are coward!!!
friend

Humble, TX

#19 Aug 28, 2009
Sounds like everyone but Amy needs to get a life.If Anthony is not happy hes a big boy he can walk away, but i think he put a ring on it.The only one Amy has to make happy is 1.Herself 2.Anthony noone else not even his family!!!As for the girl claiming to be hes girlfriend go tell it to the face not behind a hidden name.Jealously is a ugly thing!!!!!Amy do what makes you happy noone else!!!!!!
april

Sulphur Springs, TX

#20 Aug 31, 2009
i put my name out there , u put urs out there amy let me know its u sayin this crap cause if u have something to say i no u have a phone u put it out there cause hell im callin u out,lets just see if u will i have nothing against my bro i just dont agree with his choices he makin like i said if he marries u then he wont be able to go to mom and dad cause they cant stand u and thats no secretand anthony knows that i have told anthony that and he didnt like it then and i no he wont like it not theres nothin in here i wouldnt tell anthony to his face
My2Cents

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Aug 31, 2009
I don't know Amy personally or Anthony for that fact but have been around them a time or two and they appear to be crazy about one another. Why do people have to involve themselves in others business? I think if people would learn to mind their own business, life for ALL, themselves included maybe boring but would certainly be less dramatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for places to rent 12 hr Searching 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr yahoo 1,267
Barry Harvey (Jun '15) 23 hr Asinum 7
betty Tue daffy duck 28
Old bank building in Peterstown? Tue Nikki 5
Corrections Officer? Tue Bobby 2
Dena Mann homewrecker Mon Just Saying 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterstown Mortgages