First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alibi

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Someone said she shot herself on the 29th of Sept.?
[She went to Peterstown School and was born in 1984,Her Dad is James Dial & Her Mom is the Late Shirley Dial? Then someone said her Husband was under investication? Anyone KNOW??????????
Who-cares

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Are talking about Amanda H. Weilke married to Dale Weikle?
Who-cares

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2010
I spelled her last name wrong - Weikle-
yes

Princeton, WV

#4 Oct 8, 2010
She shot herself, but not sure about her husband being under investigation. It is sad. I think she has 3 young children.
amanda

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2010
her husband didnt have anything to do with it. if any thing it is probably just proceedure to question any and everyone who was there or whatever. my mom is really good friends with russel's mother andthat is one of the nicest families there is. So i highly doubt he is under actual investigation.....But that's just my opinion.
Alibi

Princeton, WV

#6 Oct 9, 2010
Who-cares wrote:
Are talking about Amanda H. Weilke married to Dale Weikle?
NO
A Friend

Princeton, WV

#7 Oct 9, 2010
amanda wrote:
her husband didnt have anything to do with it. if any thing it is probably just proceedure to question any and everyone who was there or whatever. my mom is really good friends with russel's mother andthat is one of the nicest families there is. So i highly doubt he is under actual investigation.....But that's just my opinion.
Well We are really good friends with her family,and if they are such good people how is it they had no running water and he was so mean to her,makes you wonder if he did it don't it now!!!!!!!!!!And she has two children two girls 8 & 4.
amanda

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2010
i was simply stating my opinion which i'm entitled to. I'm feel really bad for her family I really do and for u if u were friends with her.but with that said I don't think not having running water makes you a murderer or a bad person! Honestly do u not agree? But i really don't want to make anyhing worse so I think that's all I'm gonna say. And again I really am sorry for your and the family's loss.
A Friend

Princeton, WV

#9 Oct 10, 2010
amanda wrote:
i was simply stating my opinion which i'm entitled to. I'm feel really bad for her family I really do and for u if u were friends with her.but with that said I don't think not having running water makes you a murderer or a bad person! Honestly do u not agree? But i really don't want to make anyhing worse so I think that's all I'm gonna say. And again I really am sorry for your and the family's loss.
Yes I agree with that part??????????
Kato Kailen

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Oct 11, 2010
Well it wasn't OJ. He was golfing with me.
1 post removed
unspoken

Ogden, AR

#12 Oct 11, 2010
I do believe that both of the weikle boys are violent.I think his brother was married before and his wife left him due to being abused by that family and they took her daughter to! I do believe the police need to get ahold of her and ask her what all that family is about!I dont know her name are i would post on here to try to find her I just remember her briefly from james monroe high school!
Joseph Adkins

Ogden, AR

#13 Oct 11, 2010
I am marreid to russels brothers ex wife. I have been married to her for almost 3 yrs and as a owner of a security company and being informed alot about those two boys i feel that 1 kims name is not necessary in this matter considering when we heard of this she was in lewisburg with me. Yes she knows how they are but thats beside the point. What I can say is that russel under my understanding took dogs to my wife and is no better than his brother. They are both apparently violent and mistreat women, So i think he did do it the same as rescue thought when they arrived. But in coloser what goes around comes around those boys will get what they dished to other by somone someday if its the good lord when they pass.
Unspoken

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Oct 11, 2010
That is her name kim edwards i think. I agree with you they both will have to answer to god when that day comes for them. How could we get in touch with her. I do feel she should come forward.
Patty Weikle Faulkner

Roy, WA

#15 Oct 16, 2010
First of all, if you THINk you know something. Why are you ashamed to put your REAL name on your comments?
I am Amandas mothernlaw, and Russells Mother, and Their 2 daughters grandmother. Im not ashamed of who I am.
But I am so ashamed to know that I live within the same community as people who take such pleasure to gossiping about such a tragdy. If ANY of you Really Knew Amanda, then you wouldnt allow any ill word to cross your lips or be typed by your fingers accusing anyone of anything.
None of you know what situation you and/or your family may be in today, tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. And God forgive me, but I hope all of the negative comments you have made against any of our family, come flooding your mind to where you cant think of anything else but what you have said and done.
Try to DIG DEEP, to find some respect not only for the family and Amandas spirit, but also to show you arent as low as you are appearing to be.
Patty Weikle Faulkner

Roy, WA

#16 Oct 16, 2010
A Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Well We are really good friends with her family,and if they are such good people how is it they had no running water and he was so mean to her,makes you wonder if he did it don't it now!!!!!!!!!!And she has two children two girls 8 & 4.
Excuse me???????? Not sure what friend you are or suppose to be, but they have running water and have had for the last 8 years. Also, you dont have the girls ages correct either. HMMMMMMMMMM ?
Patty Weikle Faulkner

Fairmont, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2010
Joseph Adkins wrote:
I am marreid to russels brothers ex wife. I have been married to her for almost 3 yrs and as a owner of a security company and being informed alot about those two boys i feel that 1 kims name is not necessary in this matter considering when we heard of this she was in lewisburg with me. Yes she knows how they are but thats beside the point. What I can say is that russel under my understanding took dogs to my wife and is no better than his brother. They are both apparently violent and mistreat women, So i think he did do it the same as rescue thought when they arrived. But in coloser what goes around comes around those boys will get what they dished to other by somone someday if its the good lord when they pass.
Oh Poor Joe.......... Since you are No longer with Kim.......
Im so sorry, you feel the need to try to bash either of my sons.
Quoting you(will get what they dished to other by somone someday if its the good lord when they pass) Yeah remember that.
Patty Weikle Faulkner

Fairmont, WV

#18 Oct 16, 2010
unspoken wrote:
I do believe that both of the weikle boys are violent.I think his brother was married before and his wife left him due to being abused by that family and they took her daughter to! I do believe the police need to get ahold of her and ask her what all that family is about!I dont know her name are i would post on here to try to find her I just remember her briefly from james monroe high school!
It still amazes me how gossiping nobodies, who are afraid to post who they are, and who dont know anything about anything, TRY to act as if they do. Get a life and leave not only my family alone but everyone elses that you stir in. Yes and remember....... you never know what situation you and/or your family may be in today, tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. And God forgive me, but I hope all of the negative comments you have made against any of our family, come flooding your mind to where you cant think of anything else but what you have said and done.
Patty Weikle Faulkner

Fairmont, WV

#19 Oct 16, 2010
Unspoken wrote:
That is her name kim edwards i think. I agree with you they both will have to answer to god when that day comes for them. How could we get in touch with her. I do feel she should come forward.
That is so FUNNY, I actually have talked to her twice today. She called me this morning VERY upset about the Lies you all are posting about Russell and Brian on here. I had not even looked at this sight until she called. She wanted to know if I could trace down to find out your REAL names and prosecute you for such lies.
A Friend

Princeton, WV

#20 Oct 16, 2010
Patty Weikle Faulkner wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so FUNNY, I actually have talked to her twice today. She called me this morning VERY upset about the Lies you all are posting about Russell and Brian on here. I had not even looked at this sight until she called. She wanted to know if I could trace down to find out your REAL names and prosecute you for such lies.
How could you think anything is funny???at this time? You sound real concerned about your Grandchildern!(NOT)AND noone has said lies! are you worried your SON may be Prosecuted? How about that HMMMMMMMMMM??????????
A Friend

Princeton, WV

#21 Oct 16, 2010
Patty Weikle Faulkner wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me???????? Not sure what friend you are or suppose to be, but they have running water and have had for the last 8 years. Also, you dont have the girls ages correct either. HMMMMMMMMMM ?
What Matters is those Girls Lost thier MOTHER,But it doses'nt to you does it?,You fit the Profile everyone says,I feel sorry for you??????????Amanda R.I.P.Knowing the truth will come out I Pray!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toni Shultz (Mar '10) 1 hr Too funny 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Kornho Granny 4,404
Raises 6 hr Why 7
where the lesbians at? Sun local 20
Eatin Is Cheatin (Jul '17) Sat truth 9
Jeffrey the loving wonderman Feb 15 People 8
Russell Dodson you POS Feb 15 People 39

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance