Yard Sale Peterstown WV
Yard Sale

Oakvale, WV

#1 Sep 17, 2010
We are having a yard sale tomorrow Saturday only, begining at 9am. I am working until 8 and as soon as I get home I will start setting it out! CHEAP CHEAP priced to sale. All prices are final, but they are dirt cheap for a reason!
I have a little bit of everything. Plus size ladies clothes, 2X scrub tops, baby girl clothes newborn-18 months, TONS OF BABY TOYS boys and girls, household goodies, an ottaman, a china cabinet, books, magazines,a BABY MOSES BASKET and so much more. You are sure to find something. The only thing I don't have is manly stuff.
Come by and check us out!

From 219 turn onto route 12 North, go approx. 1/2 mile and turn right onto Stanley hill road (school house hill), turn left at the top of the hill onto Locust street, 1/4 mile on right. Signs will be posted along the route. Estimated time from 219 = 1-2 minutes
Puddin Pops

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2010
I'll be there
hmmmm

Oakvale, WV

#3 Sep 17, 2010
thanks...oh and I have three infant carriers. I keep finding more. Again I wont be setting out until 9 so don't come early, you won't find me...lol
Want to know

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 18, 2010
What time does it end
Not fooled

Oakvale, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2010
not sure yet...probably around 3-4. By the way, I am marking EVERYTHING down.....from cheap to even cheaper!!! Come and get it!
hmmmm

Oakvale, WV

#6 Sep 18, 2010
the yard sale just became a 0.25 cent sell!!!
newby

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2010
are you going to have it again Sunday? Just saw this on here.
hmmmm

Oakvale, WV

#8 Sep 19, 2010
no im sorry...all was sold except one small box and I am taking it to Gail's Resale in the am...thanks!
lisa

Wayne, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2011
does anyone have any beets for sale needs some to can
1 post removed
check out phone swipe

Princeton, WV

#11 May 7, 2013
Yard Sale wrote:
We are having a yard sale tomorrow Saturday only, begining at 9am. I am working until 8 and as soon as I get home I will start setting it out! CHEAP CHEAP priced to sale. All prices are final, but they are dirt cheap for a reason!
I have a little bit of everything. Plus size ladies clothes, 2X scrub tops, baby girl clothes newborn-18 months, TONS OF BABY TOYS boys and girls, household goodies, an ottaman, a china cabinet, books, magazines,a BABY MOSES BASKET and so much more. You are sure to find something. The only thing I don't have is manly stuff.
Come by and check us out!
From 219 turn onto route 12 North, go approx. 1/2 mile and turn right onto Stanley hill road (school house hill), turn left at the top of the hill onto Locust street, 1/4 mile on right. Signs will be posted along the route. Estimated time from 219 = 1-2 minutes
Having yard sales, check out phone swipe, its easy to get and free, makes getting paid much easier. no checks, or running to the bank, but swipe their credit or debit card, and thats it. If you get it and never use it, still dont cost you anything, then when you do its 2.69%, thats like 20 cents on $10.
Pay-as-you-go Phone Swipe is a product of North American Bank.
North American Bank is a registered ISO/MSP of HSBN Bank USA.
National Association, Buffalo, NY and
Wells Fargo Bank, NA. Walnut Creak, CA.
American Express & Discover require separate approval!!!!!!!
check out phone swipe

Princeton, WV

#12 May 7, 2013
Selling something??? Want an easy way to get paid ?? Start accepting credit/debit cards today!! Turn your smart phone into a Bank!!!!!! Get the Phone Swipe (pay as you go) system!! Sign up in minutes!! Its easy and free!!
Link it right up to your bank account!! Itís easy &
free. Sign up in minutes @ cfmapp.com . Best of all
, if you donít use it, you never pay anything. And
when you do use it, you pay a small fee of 2.69%.
(.20 cents on $10) Start swiping today!!!!!!!

Pay-as-you-go Phone Swipe is a product of North American Bank.
North American Bank is a registered ISO/MSP of HSBN Bank USA.
National Association, Buffalo, NY and
Wells Fargo Bank, NA. Walnut Creak, CA.
American Express & Discover require separate approval!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lawrence king 3 hr king2323 1
JMHS Girl's Basketball 11 hr Ha Ha 3
Subway 14 hr bulk 1
What the school levy teaches our kids! Mon Wonders 9
Have You Seen Sal? Mon bulk 1
grover jones (May '10) Dec 9 Smh4563 32
Male husky to breed? (Apr '10) Dec 7 Fatboyy23 97

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance