need work

Ridgeview, WV

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I will clean houses, sit with the elderly, baby sit, cut grass and weed eat, or what ever you may need done and it will be for a reasonable rate. So if there is anyone in the Peterstown, Ballard, Lindside, or Narrows that needs work done please post back Thanks
NotHiring

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2012
need work wrote:
I will clean houses, sit with the elderly, baby sit, cut grass and weed eat, or what ever you may need done and it will be for a reasonable rate. So if there is anyone in the Peterstown, Ballard, Lindside, or Narrows that needs work done please post back Thanks
"IM SURE THAT I WOULD WANT TO HIRE YOU"
"IF U R ANYTHING THAT COMES OUTTA GILES COUNTY - WELL, NO THANKS"
"REALLY DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING ALL OF MY PILLS & PERSONAL BELONGINGS TAMPERED WITH"!!!
NOTICED YOUR POST & U ARE VERY WILLING 2 DO JUST ABOUT WHATEVER
IM SURE YOU HAVE GOOD INTENTIONS - BUT BAD HABITS!!!
need work

Ridgeview, WV

#3 Apr 20, 2012
well I dont have any bad habits except for smoking, and I am not out of giles county I am from Peterstown. I am not the type to go though peoples stuff I am there to do a job and do it good and that is it. I am a nice dependable person that you can trust.
krazimomi

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2012
I could use some general help, housework, yard work, etc. Post a # and I will call you.
1 post removed
help

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2012
go fill out application at mcbride general in ballard they r always needing help
awesome

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 22, 2012
Mcbrides in Ballard may be hiring in the deli or hometown resterant- go by and visit these places. Good luck
1 post removed
blank

United States

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Try days In in princeton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Dallas Crook from? 12 hr Just wondered 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,219
Dj collins May 24 Misskitty32 3
Monroe County Schools May 24 well well 1
New School in Ballard May 23 No No No 48
all the ladies leave your men for a real man (Jun '14) May 21 for your information 18
Cheyanne scott May 21 Hahaha 8

Peterstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterstown Mortgages