Review: Nick Smith Auto Repair

Review: Nick Smith Auto Repair

Posted in the Peterson Forum

happycustomer

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Sep 17, 2011
After destroying 2 tires on MN highway 16 on a recent Sunday we found ourselves stranded in Houston, MN. Fortunately for us the tow operator deposited our car at Nick Smith Auto Repair in Houston. Nick was able to have delivered to his shop 2 hard-to-find replacement tires, install them on my vehicle and get us back on the road by noon on Monday. Being from out of state I was surprised when he charged us less for the tires then I would have paid a Searís and only $10 for balancing and mounting. This is a great shop with an honest owner! Do not hesitate to get your vehicles serviced by Nick and his team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fountain Drinks (Nov '16) Nov '16 Soda Jerk 1
Gerry Zaragemca the Guru of Afrocuban Percussio... (Jan '09) Jul '16 Gerry Zaragemca 15
TJ Heiden (Oct '15) Oct '15 Justme 1
Review: Avian Acres' Wild Bird Supply (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ldeboer 1
News Orval Amdahl, 95, of Lanesboro (Mar '15) Mar '15 dick brown class... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News This Off-Season Might Not Be What Most Are Expe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 GBPmies 3

Peterson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterson Mortgages