Gerry Zaragemca the Guru of Afrocuban...

Gerry Zaragemca the Guru of Afrocuban Percussion on Youtube

Posted in the Peterson Forum

Gerry Zaragemca

Austin, TX

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Gerry Zaragemca's the Guru of Afrocuban Percussion which lives in Houston,have three videos available on Youtube,com as..Dr. Zaragemca
Sucks

Manistee, MI

#2 May 11, 2009
This dude sucks... He is a phony. His playing is shite! He is no "Guru" nor is he a doctor.
Gerry Zaragemca

Austin, TX

#3 May 20, 2009
Ok, for all those people which really want know me there is an article,'Zaragemca's Biography' which is available on the internet and also I have three videos at, Youtube.com , with the name,(Dr. Zaragemca),and my article,'Zaragemca's Ph. D. in Guaguanco',is also available on the internet.(Gerry Zaragemca is a world's known authority in Afrocuban Percussion and Music).
Sucks

Manistee, MI

#4 Aug 28, 2009
Well if it's available on "the internet" then it must be accurate... You are such a phony! You play like a white boy!
Sucks

Manistee, MI

#5 Aug 28, 2009
Okay, I guess my last post got deleted for whatever reason. All I'm saying is this guys is a total charlatan. he is not a good player, not a doctor, not a master and not someone that anybody should consider an authority on any of this stuff. He is a total fraud.
Fenton

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Sep 3, 2009
LMAO.. Sucks, you are sooo right! This guy ia a hack. His videos are a joke.

Zaragemca feels the need to bullcrap is way around the internet. Just look at his videos, he is much worse than a mediaocre player. His knowledge is flawed. He is constantly being corrected by good musicians who actually know AfroCuban music/percussion.
Zaragemca, the percussion community is embarrassed for you.
Tabu tribute Band

Austin, TX

#7 Sep 23, 2009
What is embarrassing is the high level of envy and jealousy and arrogance because all the percussionist with real knowledge already talk to me about the video,(including some from Cuba). Let's them die of envy. I have another video where all the conga players are my ex/students,( Steve, Reyes,and Ray). At Youtube.com . with the name.'Tabu Tribute Band'. Gerry Zaragemca
Gerry Zaragemca

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 18, 2011
Gerry Zaragemca the Guru of AfroCuban Percussion...in Houston..For all those people which really want know me there is a video.'Tabu Tribute Band', an article,'Zaragemca's Biography,' which is available on the internet and also I have three videos at, Youtube.com , with the name,( Zaragemca). Also an my article,'Zaragemca's Ph. D. in Guaguanco',is also available on the internet.(Gerry Zaragemca is a world's known authority in Afrocuban Percussion and Music).
MrBaddru

Italy

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Zaragemca is the Myth of the net..i'd like to write a book about him :)
Pavlo

Camperdown, Australia

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Trouble is, he believes his own bullshit. That's saaaaad.
ArsholesBustee

United States

#11 May 16, 2014
Sucks wrote:
Okay, I guess my last post got deleted for whatever reason. All I'm saying is this guys is a total charlatan. he is not a good player, not a doctor, not a master and not someone that anybody should consider an authority on any of this stuff. He is a total fraud.
Topix deletes comments posted by aszholes.That was the reason
Gerry Zaragemca

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 17, 2015
The article, 'Zaragemca on Egypt and China', became the, Anthropology / History Debate of the Century. On the Briitsh Website, Mikedolbear. com,, ( on the third page of the, Off Topic, Forum. There are two more articles. 'Zaragemca Brief on Musical Arrangement' and ' Zaragemca Brief on Jazz'.
alexherr

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 26, 2015
Zaragemca is a very nice guy. Great music. It was nice meeting him, he had alot of interesting things to talk about (:
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 25, 2015
Yoo I just met this guy on metro and he's cool . Pretty cool to talk to and his music is pretty cool too . Forget the haters man Ima be bumping some Gerry zaragemca 👌🏼
Gerry Zaragemca

Galveston, TX

#15 Jul 28, 2016
The article 'Zaragemca On Egypt and China'( Which Became the Anthropology / History Debate of The Century) and Zaragemca Brief on Musical Arrangement are not longer of Mikedolbear.com , There are on, Drummagazine.com forum. Thanks , Gerry Zaragemca

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fountain Drinks Nov '16 Soda Jerk 1
TJ Heiden (Oct '15) Oct '15 Justme 1
Review: Avian Acres' Wild Bird Supply (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ldeboer 1
News Orval Amdahl, 95, of Lanesboro (Mar '15) Mar '15 dick brown class... 1
News Speaker of the House makes visit to area (Feb '15) Feb '15 See The Real Prob... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News This Off-Season Might Not Be What Most Are Expe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 GBPmies 3

Peterson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterson Mortgages