Did prisoner help cellmate kill himse...

Did prisoner help cellmate kill himself? Jury to decide

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 28, 2010, titled Did prisoner help cellmate kill himself? Jury to decide. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Joshua Walters called out for help. "I think my celly's dead!" he shouted to guards at a Wisconsin state prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

James Watson

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 28, 2010
Prison guards are mean to prisoners. Prisoners getting set up indicates human rights are a large problem for prisons, and for the general population.
Mark

Lakeville, MN

#2 May 29, 2010
How do you develop a mental illness? Does that require a darkroom like pictures or can a drug dealer do that somewhere?
tall paul

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 29, 2010
a convicted murderer who hung himself? who could care less....good riddance.
Smartass

Saint Paul, MN

#4 May 30, 2010
James Watson wrote:
Prison guards are mean to prisoners. Prisoners getting set up indicates human rights are a large problem for prisons, and for the general population.
OMG but these poor poor inmates have human rights but some how who they hurt or killed don't ??? I see it as two down and one to go .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Heiden (Oct '15) Oct '15 Justme 1
Gerry Zaragemca the Guru of Afrocuban Percussio... (Jan '09) Jul '15 Anonymous 14
Review: Avian Acres' Wild Bird Supply (Jul '15) Jul '15 Ldeboer 1
News Orval Amdahl, 95, of Lanesboro (Mar '15) Mar '15 dick brown class... 1
News Speaker of the House makes visit to area (Feb '15) Feb '15 See The Real Prob... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News This Off-Season Might Not Be What Most Are Expe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 GBPmies 3

Peterson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterson Mortgages