how come grant county cops can't seem...

how come grant county cops can't seem to "BUST" the right METH LAB!!

Posted in the Petersburg Forum

concerned parent-citizen

Points, WV

#1 Jul 29, 2011
What is going on with our law? There have been several "meth labs" being busted around Petersburg, but however can't seem to catch the one that keeps putting her child in danger. I am starting to think that she is the informant. Or the cops just do not care about these children well enough to have them removed from the care of a neglectful mother and place the child with his father who took care of him VERY WELL!!
lukin frm the outside

Augusta, WV

#2 Jul 31, 2011
alota trouble up there in grant county...understaffed,under investigation on several accounts....maybe they are scared???
Interesting

Strasburg, VA

#3 Aug 1, 2011
That's interesting, what are they under investigation for?? To hear them talk and the papers, they are "The Top Sheriffs Dept" around. I know I've heard the sheriff put down the state police and the city police like dogs, acts like his sheriffs dept is the only ones that do anything.
Mud King

New York, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Well concerned parent, they just got the biggest dealer up there. If you are so concerned instead of bashing them, why don't you give their name or give information. They have 7 deputies covering the entitre county, serving papers, investigations, and drug investigations. It was in the press proving the county commission don't support them saying they don't want them to arrest the drug dealers it would cost money. Then the same county commissioner that said that, his brother was arrested the following week for a meth LAB which he was one of the biggest dealers. Now here you go giving them grief. They bust their asses for no pay basically. They aren't psychic so hive them some info to help. For some though it is easier to insult and criticize then to help out.
Interesting

Strasburg, VA

#5 Aug 1, 2011
From what I've heard, the state police had to do that because every time they went to bust him, somebody was leaking the info from the GC Sheriffs Dept to give him time to get rid of it. That's why the State did it without giving GC notice til it was in the process. Just what I heard but everyone knows how rumors are, can't believe half of what you hear and only half of what you see.
Mud king

New York, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2011
You'll see that is all a rumor. State police had NOTHING to do with it. It was all the sheriff's department. The state has not done a meth bust in the county all year. I check on that through the magistrates office all the time when I hear of a meth bust. I can't stand meth labs. Innocent people suffer. So now here we went with another rumor and bashing the sheriff's department when you had no idea but what you heard. That ruins the image of some great officers that were there doing it, if you get the press then you will see what agency is doing the work and the officers involved.
Chicken fried

New York, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2011
Looks like interesting is stirring in all the topics off rumors. Try checking your info before going through rumor mill. Makes you look bad and not believable.
Just Sayin

Strasburg, VA

#8 Aug 1, 2011
Sounds like a GC deputy is trying to make their sheriff sound proud by following in his footsteps and putting down the State Police once again. I think the State Police do a great job and is who I would count on if I needed something. Listening to all of this definitely makes me not want to move to Grant County!!
Mud king

Reston, VA

#9 Aug 1, 2011
One, I'm not a deputy!! Wanted to be one and never got picked. Didn't pass the test. I am not putting the state police down. If the helped then it would be fine to give credit. I just read the press and it showed who did the bust and when it was questioned weather the state did it, I called the magistrate office. The info is public knowledge. They told me who did the arrest and search warrant. I would not want any department taking credit if they didn't truly do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,472
When your campsite is cleaner than your front p... (Jul '15) Aug 14 Bobby 3
Captin Mullins (Jan '16) Aug 14 Johnny Tee 14
Town Aug 14 Toby 2
Biggest hoebags in town Aug 14 Toby 8
Brent getting for sherriff Aug 14 Catman 2
cvs Aug 14 Gayboy 2

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance