Petersburg Man Shot to Death in Richmond - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

Richmond Police investigators have identified the man found shot to death early this morning as Reshawn Devon Thurman, 28, of the 1100 block of Hinton Street in Petersburg.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

what a shame
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Those looking for trouble usually know where to find it, and generally when both sides have guns, only 1 will walk away. These people are clearly not down there to enjoy the entertainment, they are there to show they can be there.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Glen Allen wrote:
Those looking for trouble usually know where to find it, and generally when both sides have guns, only 1 will walk away. These people are clearly not down there to enjoy the entertainment, they are there to show they can be there.
I agree, the world of thuggery is nothing to play with or be around. cLOSE all gatherings when the THUGS come out. Its no fun trying to have a good time when the THUGS show up.
Reico Suave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Of course you should be concerned about your safety when black thugs come to the neighborhood!
candi

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

that makes no sense reshawn is not the one to blame.. he lost his life for sum bullshit.. he was a good person.. i didnt kno him long but hat i did kno was that he was down to earth && not a thuggish person so yall say.. its really terrible for ppl that dnt kno him to even judge him && say that he is a thug.. he was not that way at all... everybody knowsz so much until they are put in that place.. think about baby girl.. his family.. he is truely no the one to blame.. the killer is the one to blame and i hope he shall read this.. god knowsz what u have done && u will pay.. RIP RESHAWN.. NO MORE WORRIES.. ANOTHER LIFE LOST TOO SOON..
Reico Suave

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Reico Suave wrote:
Of course you should be concerned about your safety when black thugs come to the neighborhood!
He don't have to worry about me, i'am a white thug from Oregan Hill.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

candi - I did not know reshawn, but I will take your word that he was as you say. My point is that this is the second young Petersburg person to be murdered here in Richmond, I think the best way to ensure there is not a number 3 is for the Petersburg folks to pick another city to party in. Either that or take their chances, so far it is Richmond - 2 (murders) and Petersburg - 0 (murders). Is turf really worth trading a life for? I find it odd that these thug type people (no I am not saying reshawn was a thug, but the person who shot him probably was)want to hang out in the Bottom where they are outnumbered by young people bettering their lives with education (VCU, MCV, U of R, etc)
Reico Suave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Funny how the Bottom was enjoying such success, then you let in a couple black clubs, and presto, black crime everywhere! Imagine that,eh Obama? lol

"WE SHOULD HAVE PICKED THE COTTON OURSELVES"-Founding Fathers
Reico Suave

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Reico Suave wrote:
Funny how the Bottom was enjoying such success, then you let in a couple black clubs, and presto, black crime everywhere! Imagine that,eh Obama? lol
"WE SHOULD HAVE PICKED THE COTTON OURSELVES"-Founding Fathers
I can't help it, sun-stroke you know, it was hot over in dem fields. Arizona saw my deep mediterranian tan they thought i was a mexican until i showed my green card from VA
Reico Suave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

But I do enjoy it when one of these thugs decides to run from the cops, resulting in him being cut into many pieces. Just too bad it hasn't happened to "not a douchebag"...yet!

Barack Hussein Obama-The affirmative action president
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

I go out in the Bottom from time to time, but mostly just out to eat. I use to frequent the clubs down there, and they were mostly local college kids. I just don't understand why a "thug bar" would want to co-exist on the same strip, I would think they would want a less conspicuous place where their own kind would blend in. I would think these guys would stick out. I suspect that if this club remains where it us, the college kids will move their partying up the road to the Fan. Too bad for the Bottom, but maybe this is what the Bottom was destined to be all along. Now open some off-track betting down there.
Reico Suave

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Reico Suave wrote:
But I do enjoy it when one of these thugs decides to run from the cops, resulting in him being cut into many pieces. Just too bad it hasn't happened to "not a **** "...yet!
I can't help it again, i always ride the short bus.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Glen Allen wrote:
I go out in the Bottom from time to time, but mostly just out to eat. I use to frequent the clubs down there, and they were mostly local college kids. I just don't understand why a "thug bar" would want to co-exist on the same strip, I would think they would want a less conspicuous place where their own kind would blend in. I would think these guys would stick out. I suspect that if this club remains where it us, the college kids will move their partying up the road to the Fan. Too bad for the Bottom, but maybe this is what the Bottom was destined to be all along. Now open some off-track betting down there.
I hope you meant thug(their own kind) in the right context.
Kang

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the world of scallywaggergy is nothing to play with or be around. cLOSE all gatherings when the scallywags come out. Its no fun trying to have a good time when the scallywags show up.
All the hip kids have taken up 17 th century pirate lingo, just trying to help our younger readers.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Thanks, let them use swamp water creole lingo also.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Ah yes, teahead, indubitably, "their own kind" = thug.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Glen Allen wrote:
Ah yes, teahead, indubitably, "their own kind" = thug.
Make it plain, don't need to be left wondering why you would say such a thing.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

jus conversatin wida gang

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Reico Suave wrote:
But I do enjoy it when one of these thugs decides to run from the cops, resulting in him being cut into many pieces. Just too bad it hasn't happened to "not a **** "...yet!
You're an ugly person with a very dark mind. The things you say are disgusting and your intentions are purely malicious. Are you always this vile, or are you making a special effort today? If you can't function without spewing vinegar, then how about you get to closest buffet where at least it might serve the salad bar and save you from being a complete waste. A sharp tongue doesn't mean you have a keen mind, Reico.

I think it's time for you to go do a little soul searching...you just might find one.
Quagmire

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Reico Suave wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it again, i always ride the short bus.
Not a D O UCHEBAG, your whole family rides the short bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Petersburg Discussions

Search the Petersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 5 hr Joe 2,538
Judgment 140000280 against Kenneth Amos in amou... Jul 8 lol 19
Recycling in Hopewell Jul 2 Mansion Hiller 4
City Manager sucks again! Jul 2 Mansion Hiller 2
Beacon should have a dress and conduct code. Jul 2 JoeBlo 23
tl Jul 1 his pet 3
Hopewell man convicted after using Facebook to ... Jun 25 Known 1
•••
•••