VFW donates presents to those in need

Dec 19, 2012 Full story: Hopewell News

As he looked at the piles of stuffed animals, games, bikes and books being unloaded from a Wal-mart trailer sitting outside VFW Post 622 in Petersburg, Commander George Friday smiled.

Full Story
john panzino

Staunton, VA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
hello my name is john panzino i am disabled,i became disabled by falling off a roof.I now get 800 dollars a month which out of that 500 goes to rent the other 300 goes to other bills and food.i have 3 sons ages 10-9-and 6 I cannot afford to get christmas for them and it hurts cause i have never been in a situation like this.all of the agencies that offer help say they are out of funds.I sure could use help john panzino 838 maple st apt2 staunton va 24401 johnpanzino@rocketmail.com thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preventing Wrongful Convictions 5 hr Innocent In America 1
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Nov 24 Lung Crow 44
Adult bookstore (Feb '12) Nov 24 trolling snaghook 29
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 24 7859hkgjt 1
City Attorney Resigns Nov 22 Lisa 2
Sexual Predator Caught by Hopewell Couple on No... Nov 22 Martha 3
Report bad work from Kenny Amos here. Nov 14 Buddy Mitchell 10
Petersburg Dating
Find my Match

Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Petersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Petersburg

Personal Finance