Gone but not forgotten

Springfield, VA

#81 Oct 28, 2010
Yea just ask him. Though it use to be a good department and he helped make it what it is/was. Now it is barely treading water and alot of good men aren't active anymore. He needs to get back in there an straighten things out.....
local

Solon, OH

#82 Oct 28, 2010
"Yea just ask him. Though it use to be a good department and he helped make it what it is/was. Now it is barely treading water and alot of good men aren't active anymore. He needs to get back in there an straighten things out..... ""

not active anymore because we are tired of his stupid crap making us all look bad
Reiddy

United States

#83 Dec 5, 2010
Well most of the problem just left an transferred to Co.5. But then again there is still some work to be done.
citizen Q

Hopewell, VA

#84 Dec 7, 2010
time will show the truth, everybody in Prince George Fire EMS knows the truth...
who knows

Blacksburg, VA

#85 Feb 14, 2011
reid is the biggest road block to improving public saefty for everyone in the county
unknown

Arlington, VA

#86 Apr 17, 2011
When will he learn. Hey Reid, how does it feel to come face to face with an old girlfriends husband? Hehe. Just too bad u didn't get your ass whipped. But thanks to Petersburg police it never happened. Next time you plan to go visit an old fling u better make sure her better half is not around. Reid Foster thinks with his penis and needless to say his day is coming when he is going to go to the wrong house and he will meet his match. Once a dick, always a dick.
Old Flame

United States

#87 Apr 17, 2011
Haha. That's funny right there. I don't care who you are. You mean he went back to rekindle something with an Ol' piece? His wife must be so proud of him.
pedophile

Hopewell, VA

#88 Jun 24, 2011
he stormed out of a meeting because he didn't get his name on a plaque??? Now he is acting the age of the females he chases!!! I will put his name on a pedophile pervert plaque and place it at the courthouse!!! he is a POS!!!
NOMORE

Hopewell, VA

#89 Oct 18, 2011
CAN PG HANDLE A NOTHER 4 YEARS OF THIS BULLY!!!!!
Not a fan

Mechanicsville, VA

#90 Oct 23, 2011
He once came on to me when I was much younger, said unspeakable things to me! Yet no one believed me until years later after the colonial heights incident.
Just Another Voter in PG

Hopewell, VA

#91 Nov 3, 2011
When you speak of people in "prestigious" positions who have a tempers and reputations, you are speaking about Reid Foster, right??? I have seen him as a Supervisor sitting behind the bench at a Board of Supervisors meeting comment with unbelievable rudeness to citizens at the podium exercizing their right to speak during the public comment period; and yes Reid had such anger and red face when the scenario occurred. Very unbelievable and unprofessional behavior. And how about that B.O.S. meeting after he lost the seat the first time when he came in and asked the new Board to pay him his Phone Bills for the previous term he was on the Board. It must not have been reimbursable if he was not reimbursed all those years. He was angry and red faced at that meeting and when the Board rejected his request he stomped out of the Board room like a child. I was there and observed him, were you there???? Do you think he realizes that political office is filled at the pleasure of we voters???
Facts wrote:
It takes more than one person to run a county. Finger pointing is what people are good at instead of looking at all angles of a situation or situations as to how the facts went down. When you pick out pieces of information to talk about, that becomes "not" totally factual.
If you really wanted the correct facts and not what was stated in the paper then you should go to the County for answers to find out all the details. All of it is not written in the paper and part of what "is" in the paper is incorrect.
On the first issue brought up in the very beginning "your facts are deluted, you don't know what you are talking about" AND on the second issue, not "all the facts" are being stated as to what took place.
Maybe the real question, accusation, or conversation should be:
1) are you trying to run for election?
OR
2) are you upset because people actually like Reid and call on him to get things done?
OR
3) is it that you just like to talk about people?
Once again there are a lot of people in this world in several prestigious positions that have tempers and reputations, it just hasn't been their turn to be in the lime light.
a Voter

Hopewell, VA

#92 Nov 3, 2011
Our County simply does not need a person like that as a political leader. Responsible voters need to put a good candidate in office who is dedicated to the position, wants to be transparent and responsible to the citizenry and does not have the personality of a bully.
Not a fan wrote:
He once came on to me when I was much younger, said unspeakable things to me! Yet no one believed me until years later after the colonial heights incident.
Relatives All Over

Hopewell, VA

#93 Nov 3, 2011
unknown wrote:
I wonder the same thing. He thinks he God Almighty and he is not. I hope someone has the fulfledged guts to contact state officials for an investigation cuz he's basicly screwing everyone in P.G. county cuz of his stupid b.s. He needs to hit the road.
Its not just in PG County, he drives to a town in Sussex Cty a lot, and her family is disgusted with him.
Citizen Kane

Hopewell, VA

#94 Nov 3, 2011
Facts wrote:
No, ONCE AGAIN I am not Reid. Sorry to disappoint...
Its good that you think you know everything because you are good friends with her father. WONDERFUL! It seems that your "facts" are a little one sided from being good friends. I'm not taking either side but you sure seem to be. I know what I heard from both parties. SOOOOOO its not a one sided story, AND I do have my facts straight in that regard. As far as knowing about the second issue if you attended the board meeting as you say then you would know that part of the facts that were stated were not put in the paper.
AND also by looking at your blogging from all sources as to what conversations you have talked about in other areas says alot about you and YOUR character. I don't need to have my head up someones hind parts to know the difference between someone stirring the pot and wanting to keep trouble going. Your temper and reputation supercede yourself as well. You obviously have a big burr you can't seem to remove.
I did not say that he hasn't worked for a gas company in years. I said he hasn't worked for the gas company for over a year and so what if he did work there briefly when that meeting took place in 2008, he is only one person when the board is made up of more than one.
TO QUOTE YOU:
"Yes I use a screen name as I work in the county and I am very close to retirement, I don't need the "Good old Boys" to mess that up as I know very well the reach they have. now you have hints of my age, work, and affiliations-happy hunting." YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T USE YOUR WORK SITE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND OUT!!! The hunt has ended.
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Facts, I know you want to protect reid bacause of genes. Its easy to identify your work site as well. Hope you still are not wearing those blinders because he is never going to tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth....... Has he told you about the item of attention in a town in Sussex County??? I doubt it, even though life goes on in the sunshine.

We just don't need someone with his baggage as a political leader of the county. Everyone gets that.
Pg v

Fredericksburg, VA

#95 Nov 4, 2011
What happend in sussex?? Dying to know what else I being hidden from us voters!!!
Citizen Kane wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts, I know you want to protect reid bacause of genes. Its easy to identify your work site as well. Hope you still are not wearing those blinders because he is never going to tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth....... Has he told you about the item of attention in a town in Sussex County??? I doubt it, even though life goes on in the sunshine.
We just don't need someone with his baggage as a political leader of the county. Everyone gets that.
tired of him

Hopewell, VA

#96 Nov 8, 2011
Please vote that skirt chasing pedophile piece of crap out of office today!!!!
hahahaha

Hopewell, VA

#97 Nov 9, 2011
PG has spoken!!! he LOST!!!!!!!
intresting

Washington, DC

#99 Mar 12, 2013
This was a interesting read.
what now

Capitol Heights, MD

#100 Mar 17, 2013
Are there any new stories? Please tell!!
what now

Capitol Heights, MD

#101 Mar 17, 2013
No stories?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hopewell School Superintendent has idea to deve... Sun William Graves 40
March 9th Important Date Apr 29 anchors away 41
Pelham New Mayor of Hopewell! Apr 24 VN Vet 27
Radio stations talking smack about hopewell va Apr 24 Silent Echo 2
Mayor Flubs Again Apr 23 VN Vet 4
local attorney Apr 23 Cliff 4
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Apr 23 Silent Echo 44
More from around the web

Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]