rayquan cooke from berkeley street the pissing jerk

Posted in the Petersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHISKEY DICK

Colonial Heights, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2011
I KEEP GETTING MY PROPERTY AND HOUSE PISSED ON BY THIS JERK RAYQUAN COOKE AND WOULD LIKE THE PETERSBURG POLICE OR SOME OTHER PERSON TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING ANY MORE. I PLAN TO POST EACH AND EVERY TIME TO THE PETERSBURG POLICE WHEN THIS JERK PISSES ON MY HOUSE. THIS IS GETTING TIRESOME. SINCE I CANNOT TOUCH HIM AND THE PETERSBURG POLICE ARE SEEMINGLY AAFRAID OF HIM IT MIGHT BE NICE TO HAVE SOME INPUT IN THIS MATTER
tired citizen

Colonial Heights, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2011
I seem to know what you feel like. I live in the same area and used to be nice. I think it is the times. The cops cannot do anything about the problem, neither can you. Just have to live with it and wait for a show-down, because the youth today are armed and if they kill you, they get three squares a day, a room and a boyfriend, lots of medicine and therapy, and lastly, someone who pays back. The system is so full i think it would have to be a major event for the cops even to care. sad world man sad world

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2011
this pissing jerk, RAY QUAN COOKE, in all probability, has some good points about him. i would think he could make a valuable contribution to society. Be a leader instead of a follower. Study hard in school. Treat others the way he would want to be treated. Chances are that this young man has not had the right direction shown to him, considering the poor quality of the Petersburg school system with that big worthless building for administration there. Did these worthless slugs that knock over the donuts and coffee there and do no work ever think about the children and if they had the savvy, which, I believe, they lack, would each and every one, take an empty office or even closet, and teach and monitor these low slung pants wearing derelict student wanna be's. Making the parents sign a paper giving the teacher the right to admonish the student
"Oh, Not my little Cletus!!! He wears his pants like that because it is a statement. Well, dear parent, so is suspension. Get real, you lazy Petersburg teacher want to be's. Do your job. Teach the youth. Better that i am not in there for a week. carte blanch, Why not??? I have 3 university degrees and am a 28 year holder of a R>N> License. Want me to teach health??? Will do it for a week free, but, my way. Any takers, you tired, lazy, worn out want to be teachers. I just might put a change in the right place, like your pocket-book. You are a tired bunch. "Oh, I have some letters behind my name, I am someone!!! Give it a rest. ANY TAKERS from the staff or the inordinately indolent "workers" in that administration building!!!???

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2011
i thought not
RAYQUAN IDIOT RATING

Colonial Heights, VA

#5 Feb 24, 2011
I RATE THIS GUN CARRYING DOPE DEALING TO CHILDREN FROM PETERSBURG VIRGINIA A 10 ON THE IDIOT SCALE
Anonymous

Colonial Heights, VA

#6 Feb 25, 2011
to the petersburg police department, associate law enforcement agencies and the petersburg court system, by now you alreaddy know who this is and RAYQUAN COOKE, of BERKELEY st. in walnut hill district, has a friend/disciple that has been in his company lately, Yesterday afternoon they urinated on my garage again. I want to make this perfectly clear, in the event I or my wife have to use DEADLY FORCE to protect ourselves from harm, that we are armed, have cameras throughout the house and garage, concealed weapons carrying permits and will SHOOT TO KILL, in the event that either RAYQUAN COOKE or his disciple threaten our bodily lives, in or on our property. We have been living in this situation without any result from the law enforcement community for 8 months now.
to the court, in the event I am placed in front of you for the resultant effects that happen to RAYQUAN COOKE from BERKELEY Street and his friend because either or both of then wind up dead in my house, this is your fair warning that i will, by any means necessary, protect my wife and myself. Be advised, my wife is having concerns that these two individuals are a threat, armed and drug carrying, gang members. this is your fair warning!!!
TO RAYQUAN COOKE from Berkeley Street in Walnut Hill in Petersburg, be advised, i will, by any means necessary eradicate you or any of your friends who enter my premises or garage if I am in there without my permission as my property has cameras installed and running non-stop. Do not take my warning lightly.
poor baby

Colonial Heights, VA

#7 Mar 24, 2011
when you turn of age you will be a offenders little boy toy. keep on with what you are doing and it will come right to you, your name will be punky
28 years as con

Colonial Heights, VA

#8 Mar 26, 2011
In the joint he won't be pissing in or on anyone's' house, we got a code for that type of behavior. a flat face, no teeth and a good broken nose
pissed on

Colonial Heights, VA

#9 Apr 1, 2011
ray quad Cooke aren't you tired, with the other two stooges tired of pissing on my house. a real scum-bag thing to do. your mother and grandma Stokes must be real proud of you and when the time comes you are in prison, Then i will see to you personally. dirt-bag.
sick and tired

Petersburg, VA

#10 Jun 23, 2011
Ray Quan Cooke, leave us alone
tired of it

Hopewell, VA

#11 Jun 23, 2011
would you please just put some bear traps around your garage to snap his foot off then piss on him when he is crawling on the ground
sick and tired

Petersburg, VA

#12 Jun 23, 2011
tired of it wrote:
would you please just put some bear traps around your garage to snap his foot off then piss on him when he is crawling on the ground
the problem is that "the man" told me that I would get busted for hurting the "Poor misguided waif" whilr he got counciled for tresspass, believe me i had thought about caning the piss out of him butit just does not seem a fair trade off for jail and the judge. I just hope that this punk steps on the wrong feet in his time. I am so sick and tired of this, it has been going on for a year or better, the police had warned me that i had better not lay a hand on him. justice. they talk about bullying in the school. I pat alot of tax to have this happening to us here. I had laid for him and seen him, but think about it, who will the cops believe, a professional with 3 university degrees or some punk, Ray Quan Cooke, with a gun and drugs. american justice at its' finest!!!
tired of it

Hopewell, VA

#13 Jun 24, 2011
give me your address
sick and tired

Petersburg, VA

#14 Jun 25, 2011
walnut hill, I cannot give out the exact address here for fear of repriasal. as the law man said to me if anything happens to him. they will look for me first. english-tudor@hotmail.com This is worse than living in commumist poland, at least kafka was there. thank you for your interest in helping out an old man and his helpless wife against these globs of protoplasm
Rat Quid Cooke

Colonial Heights, VA

#15 Jul 15, 2011
a new name for a punk gutless wonder
I dont get it

Richmond, VA

#16 Jul 15, 2011
ya'll think he is going to prison for pee pee? maybe he has a small bladder and needs to pee more then normal and can't help himself. have a heart.
the mom

Chester, VA

#17 Jul 15, 2011
I dont get it wrote:
ya'll think he is going to prison for pee pee? maybe he has a small bladder and needs to pee more then normal and can't help himself. have a heart.
Vandalism, trespassing, public nusiance, public indecency, harassment, and public urination are all crimes. If you have that tiny of a bladder buy some Depends.
Walnut Hill Resident

Colonial Heights, VA

#18 Aug 4, 2011
I dont get it wrote:
I don't think it is the bladder, I think it is the brain
Walnut Hill Resident

Colonial Heights, VA

#19 Aug 4, 2011
the mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Vandalism, trespassing, public nusiance, public indecency, harassment, and public urination are all crimes. If you have that tiny of a bladder buy some Depends.
Where he is bound for, Depends will not be the solution, tampax will.
The Sinner Syndicate

Petersburg, VA

#20 Feb 8, 2012
"RAYQUAN IDIOT RATING "]I RATE THIS GUN CARRYING DOPE DEALING TO CHILDREN FROM PETERSBURG VIRGINIA A 10 ON THE IDIOT SCALE

Is there a higher rating, this primate has mongloid features, probably attained from the sperm donor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"ancors away" banned? (Mar '14) 1 hr aasdf 5
Ethanol Smell Sat VN Vet 7
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat Tony 1,358
Unarmed young WHITE Man shot by Black Officer i... Sep 4 Buddy Mitchell 2
Would you hire an unlicensed, uninsured contra... Sep 2 Buddy Mitchell 36
SOL scores a mixed bag for area schools Aug 28 Rife 1
Transgender woman says guard ordered her out of... Aug 23 Samantha 1
•••
•••
Petersburg Dating