The CNA in the LTC setting
vn redpatch

Carson, VA

#66 Apr 2, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid MFer has more handles and bull crap than anybody on this board. Tell you what, you name the time and I will meet you at 35 W. Tabb St.
Listen up, fat boy, so I can go to Spook ville and get shot from a fat slob that has belly handles like a rippling pond. If you can ever get off the couch, fat boy, and make it to a quiet time and place, leave your gun behind chicken shit, because you would blubber like a baby after I tighten you up, oh, I forgot, you can't get off the "Lazy Boy" without spilling the Duncan donuts. hahaha Semper fi vn vet from the 6200 intelligence and reconnaissance, bring back the right ear, leave the rest.
vn redpatch

Carson, VA

#67 Apr 2, 2012
Voice of Reality, you sound like a bad Jerry Springer Fat Trailer Trasher, Tabb St, yeah right. You would need a gun fat BOY.
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#70 Apr 2, 2012
LPN2RN wrote:
I've worked in a couple of LTC facilities myself and that one that I think of when reading the first two posts is in Hopewell. The CNAs who take unauthorized breaks don't care, that's the bottom line. They are lazy and just out there to get a paycheck, not thinking about.. if that was their family member laying there for 30 minutes waiting to use the bathroom they would be pitching a fit and cussing someone out. At the end of the day if it wasn't for the residents in the nursing home they wouldn't have a job!!
Absolutely, Lazy and then indignant on top of it
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#71 Apr 2, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> That's quite a bit of anger.
It has more to do with how the State runs it's healthcare infrastructure than the people whom are eligible to man those positions. I don't know about you nor what you would do for half of a living wage but you'll find very few people that actually give 200% on any job.
When a person has to give 200% on a job, someone isn't doing theie part. CNA's spend the most time with a resident, followed by a med tech or an LPN, then a RN. The more time involved, the lesser the pay.
As far as racism is concerned, we'll have to leave that blame to someone else, for the moment. I consistently say, " Until the premise of anger is dissolved from the American Traditional Reasoning Process, living with it is the best that will happen.
You've developed a racist quality of your own, in an area where the demographics expose you to more of a particular race that happens not to be your own. Maybe, you grew up here or are a transplant; either way, there are areas in the U.S, where you can be around more of your own kind. But you've made a decision to live here for whatever reasons.
Secondly and most importantly, noone wants to be the first to think on the premise of some other grounds besides "anger". The residents themselves are probably more disrespectful because of the era that they grew up in. America's traditional usage of racism as a means of control, superiority and discrimination is still alive and well, in most people 40 and older by direct exposure. Then with their children by being taught by the American Education System of the greatnesses accomplished under those now, illegal, unjust and immoral acts.
It's hard to not assume that the current inhabitants aren't in agreement with those ways; they constantly reminisce about them, pride is associated with it and lastly, maybe not all but a few base their opinions of others under those same guidelines. They're not human, half of what we are and so forth and so on.
The State sells those jobs to the poor, they're really the only people whom can afford to work for that small amount. The State is the culprit in most every avenue of misfortune that befalls it's constituents. Why you may ask? It's about controlling the rate of growth of a society.
You asked a question, you weren't looking for an answer because you already had one. You just wanted someone else to interject an opinion before you gave yours, no matter how obtuse nor asinine it happened to be. I'm not saying you're stupid but simply ignorant. Stupid can't be changed but ignorance can with knowledge and sometimes, a little bit of understanding is needed as well.
Now, as to the eating disorder. Everyone wants to be capable of making a decision. Most people are left with deciding what to eat as the biggest selection that they'll have in their lives. They may not associate with others on too many fronts but food and selection is something they can come to terms on. Dysfunctional families often find commonground around holidays; I guess that's why the government felt it pertinent to establish federal and state holidays in an effort to resolidify the family infrastructure as the nation expanded.
You didn't enquire as to how to repair what you deem as a problem, so I won't address that at this time. A degree and qualifications to do certain jobs doesn't mean that you're qualified to think nor solve seemingly complex equations. As an RN, you've been exposed to subjects that could lead you to develop those skills; application of PROBS & STATS is way more than memorizing a few equations and formulas. This goes back to how Americans are educated or not educated.
Anger has nothing to do with it. The License has to do with it. Responsibility to do the right thing and then empathy. Put your loved one in there in that setting, empathy for the old and infirm. Then to be mismanaged at such a price
Anonymous

Carson, VA

#72 Apr 2, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you failed to take me up on my offer, typical of the Keyboard Cowboy of Martial Arts. What size bursh do you use when you practice your "Martial Arts"?
The kind to brush you off
vn redpatch

Carson, VA

#73 Apr 3, 2012
laughter at you is the best medicine,
vioce of reality

Carson, VA

#75 Apr 3, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so that is why you refuse to show at 35 E Tabb?
listen chump, I didn't lose a thing there. If we were to make this real it would not be at your old dump. What, so you could take out a gun on me and pull a Treyvon Martin on me, Yeah Right. You walk the mall certain day, certain shirt, certain pants and then perhaps we would make this real. You are such a fool. Think I would run right over to your rat infested dump to look you up with all your homeys there? I am surprized you can even spell. hahaha
vioce of reality

Carson, VA

#76 Apr 3, 2012
vn redpatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up, fat boy, so I can go to Spook ville and get shot from a fat slob that has belly handles like a rippling pond. If you can ever get off the couch, fat boy, and make it to a quiet time and place, leave your gun behind chicken shit, because you would blubber like a baby after I tighten you up, oh, I forgot, you can't get off the "Lazy Boy" without spilling the Duncan donuts. hahaha Semper fi vn vet from the 6200 intelligence and reconnaissance, bring back the right ear, leave the rest.
probably no more handles then you have on the side of that big gut
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#78 Apr 6, 2012
Go play with your game, Boy. I don't have the time to kick you around right now, I have more important things to do, you welfare drawing splib! You Know, like work, oh I forgot, you might have got your check, haha and he was not a kid stupid, he was 6'3" and 180 pounds and sucker punched someone and then beat his head on the ground, that is why your son got shot. I would have shot him too, why do you think the man Zimmerman got off, because he did nothing wrong, duh, BOY are you a piece of work, and contrary to your bloated self we might see each other some day, when we do, I will let you know and send you home crying. chump
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#80 Apr 6, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really quite a pathetic little man, you need three names (at least) to carry on a conversation with yourself.(1) Sinner Syndicate,(2) VN RedPatch and last but not least the (Fake Voice of Reality) I guess that you are in awe of me as imitationis the best form of flattery. Why do you need the three names, boy, that old slut that had you did not know who studded her to get you? No wonder you are a lost little man, you do not even know who your old man was.
blow it out yourt ear
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#81 Apr 17, 2012
P-Burger wrote:
I have seen the likes of some of the nursing homes workers at the off hours working, or better stated not working, and I will die at home, at least i would not starve to death or be over-medicated to death or neglected to death. I shudder to think to be stuck in some place where this sort of thing happens.
you got that right, I heard them black fatties swear and curse and then clean up 3 day old shit, they put a wet rag with soap on the shit and then roll the poor oldsters on their back and eat pizza and wings. I would rather die anywhere than in one of those toilets. Then the nurse says "They will never get anywhere and live on rent so that is why they are lazy, if you are so fu@&in' lazy, stay at home and produce more cretins and morons
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#83 Apr 17, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a nerve, have I? What the hell is a Duncan Doughnut? This little fighter wanabe is kind of funny. Sorry, boy, I do not live in Petersburg, I would not cross the city limits to go to Petersburg, I leave that to the poor trash like you to live in Petersburg.
Bite me
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#84 Apr 17, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are mad because you have placed yourself (through bad life choices) in a position of little if any power. Face it, you are at the bottom of the status poll and will never do any better. You say that you did not tell them to get old? Well, they did not tell you to pop out a couple of kids before you got an education and stay poor. They have lived a long life with many memories, you are at the peak of your life today, cleaning the asses of those who have chosen a better life path than you. CNAs are a dime a dozen and like any tire on a car they can be replaced with ease. A CNA is nothing but the old hospital Orderly and Attendent, the only difference is because of the possibility of civil litigation they sit your butt for a week of class so they can CYA their own asses when you screw up.
You want to see how little value you have? Let a nurse, doctor or anybody with any status in the hospital hear you bad mouth a patient when you clean their asses. You will be gone in less time than it takes to spend your ADC check.
Voice Of Reality, I agree with you this time, you aint all bad, you got some good in you. you do see pretty good.
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#85 Apr 17, 2012
Slurpee Summit wrote:
Syndicate, you've been busy..:)
Why do people such as yourself harp on and on about noises and symbols correctly or incorrectly identifying things that actually are? I could see if there were a universal language that adequately encompassed the true essence of life but as far as we know....any attempt can be identified as a common lie. Whether one decides to accept the truth is a whole nother animal.
No beer belly and fighting has never changed my mind; therefore, it's easier to kill someone and give them another chance to change their minds in the next-go-round.
It should be against the law for you to argue with a Jew....oh! It is.
I gotta agree with you, a gun is good. I used to beat people up for a living when life was real, now any two bit punk can pull out daddys 9mm and shoot. Slurpee, you got some good sense
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#86 Apr 17, 2012
Slurpee Summit wrote:
<quoted text> Um? I didn't know that being Jewish constituted some sort of family; last time I checked it had nothing to do with a heritage. That heritage thing belongs to believers.
Secondly, there is no way that you're Jewish....you called the leader of the Judea-Christian organization "Lord"... What exactly would your prayer to yourself end in? " In the name of Satan, I pray"? That's hilarious. I don't utilize vocabulary to determine a social vaule, I use it simply to communicate as well as to ensure that I am completely understood. In America that means using the most basic words to convey a message; whether you're ignorant or not is not for me to judge. I am making sure you'll be capable of understanding, either way.
English isn't old enough to exclude any descriptive linguistic changes and identify them as incorrect usage. Whatever you'd like to argue just let it go, child.

you know, slurpee, I speak more languages then you, better read, quicker on the draw and can fistfight better, and if you want to call me a jew, go ahead, alot of my people went through the ovens. No sweat, you got a lot of sense but tainted with overblown ego
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#87 Apr 17, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was you who stated where you lived you posted that you lived near the Blvd. in Colonial Heights and did not want a newer house complete with payments. You actually do need to remember things that you have already posted. Remember when you pulled up information from some of my old post and said what I drove and you googled where I lived? Come on old man, there are drugs that can help you with your memory.
you could use some Haldol Deconate
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#89 Apr 19, 2012
Slurpee Summit wrote:
Thought I responded to this, guess not.
Whatever I said must have been too much of the truth for the public to stomach.
Professional Butt Wipers are valuable to family members whom don't want the responsibility. In the future, don't go crying to the moderator, use those pen ringing calloused hands for something other than silencing an opinion.
I sort of remember exactly what I said, you're lucky that I'm about to commute, chump.
Cry me a river.
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#90 Apr 19, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great reply from the sinner syndicate, no I meant VNredpatch, no I meant the Fake Voice of Reality. You know the one, he is the one whose mother could not remember which sperm donor was HIS father.
Define reality dumbo
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#92 Apr 19, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "reality dumbo"? Perhaps in your best P-burg education, you forgot the comma?
look in the mirror.
The Sinner Syndicate

Carson, VA

#93 Apr 19, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "reality dumbo"? Perhaps in your best P-burg education, you forgot the comma?
you are from p-burg too? dumbo? Calling the kettle black also, are we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 24 min bulk 13
News VA: Fatal shooting in Prince George called self... (Nov '08) Aug 21 True Judgement 177
News City of Petersburg has been partially paying fo... Aug 18 True Judgement 2
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Aug 15 u know 108
DuPont School Volunteer painting Project. Aug 12 Mist 6
Hopewell Downtown Partnership Aug 5 VN Vet 8
Broyhill Ford Property (Aug '15) Aug 4 Hopewell 4

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages