N.Y. man charged with sexual assault ...

N.Y. man charged with sexual assault of two girls under 11

There are 14 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Jul 27, 2009, titled N.Y. man charged with sexual assault of two girls under 11. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Police arrested a man Friday for allegedly sexually assaulting two girls under the age of 11.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#1 Jul 28, 2009
See what they do when they catch a criminal in New York?$50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond! They never heard of things like that here in Vermont! Just let em out so they can do it again!
vermont veteran

Bennington, VT

#2 Jul 28, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
See what they do when they catch a criminal in New York?$50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond! They never heard of things like that here in Vermont! Just let em out so they can do it again!
Good point but as this is Vermont and we elect ultra/liberal democrate officals what else can we expect ? Just think what 2010 will bring if they can get governorship to go along with such large majority is state house .

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#3 Jul 28, 2009
Good reasons why there are so many VerYorkers not far over the border.
Some Buddy

South Portland, ME

#4 Jul 28, 2009
Non Buddy wrote:
Good reasons why there are so many VerYorkers not far over the border.
...the real reason you're a VerYorker is what?
Non Buddy

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Jul 28, 2009
Some Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
...the real reason you're a VerYorker was what?
Third base.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#6 Jul 28, 2009
There ya go!

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#8 Jul 28, 2009
Couldn't be further from the truth Real Blogosaurus! Whats your point anyways Real Blogosaurus? Why are you posting this in these forums? Why would you waste all this time typing the things you type? Maybe you could enlighten us all on why you are here?

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#10 Jul 28, 2009
We won't see you apologize or explain anything because it's obvious that you are not capable of either do to your lack of proper upbringing, education and respect! Kudos to your parents and educators who failed miserably! Care to name the losers?
AA Committee

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jul 29, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
We won't see you apologize or explain anything because it's obvious that you are not capable of either do to your lack of proper upbringing, education and respect! Kudos to your parents and educators who failed miserably! Care to name the losers?
Congratulations!!!
You have been selected as the 2009 Arrogance and Ssshole Person of the Year.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#12 Jul 29, 2009
I don't know what to say! I thank those and you know who you are for all your support and understanding during this trek to the top!

Times up! Gotta go now!

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#14 Jul 30, 2009
Turn the lights on and pull up your pants and maybe I'll look at you but only for a second so I don't get sick!
Elmer Fudd

Cambridge, MA

#16 Jul 31, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
I don't know what to say! I thank those and you know who you are for all your support and understanding during this trek to the top!
Times up! Gotta go now!
Make your time!
All your base are belong to us!

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#17 Jul 31, 2009
English please!
seminolefanboy

Palm Harbor, FL

#19 Aug 3, 2009
If this crime occured in Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, or Orlando (or any other Florida city or town), this moron would be charged with capital sexual battery (to the best of my knowledge), punishable by the death penalty.

Both VT and NY need stricter anti-pedophile laws. Including in the sentencing department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snow, blustery conditions continue Monday in Al... Nov 21 HomeEvolution 1
Old Haunted House Jun '16 Gloria 1
jeff wilwol (Apr '12) Apr '16 bea 4
News Police: Officer shot at chase vehicle (May '10) Dec '15 Tracker Racer 23
News 50 meals everyone should eat in their lifetime (Nov '15) Nov '15 vietnam my love 1
News Pair accused of horse neglect in Grafton (Sep '15) Sep '15 Big Brother Techn... 1
News Woman arrested after leaving accident scene (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hoosick Falls res... 1

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages