Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17706 Jul 28, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Change names many time? Why? Dodge paying , or the cops? Doesn`t matter, we don`t need to know.We do understand.
Well, Whitey, it looks like my admirer is very busy, doesn't it? I'm sure that my friends recognize that these are not my postings. Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#17734 Jul 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>That was crude.
I'm so sorry you don't approve. You have to admit, though, that it is far nicer than most of the jokes told today. I try to keep mine clean, but I feel that it's okay, now and then, to let a bit of naughtiness tiptoe in. It acts kind of like a change of pace. Have a great day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#17735 Jul 29, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>good one big Steve.
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!

Houston, TX

#17736 Jul 29, 2013
I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue:'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'- Eleanor Roosevelt
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17737 Jul 29, 2013
You Lost Again wrote:
<quoted text>That is
because of Mitt and the rest of the greedy Republitards.
This Country lost when Obama was voted in by the ones that got sucked in to his spiel. The middle and poor class have gone to all poor with a few left in the middle with jobs .You have to admit the economy has not improved under Obama. You may not agree , even when the members of the Democratic Party call Obama care a train wreck waiting to happen. Mitt is not in Office. Greedy Democrats are and control the Senate and the POTUS. The greedy Republicans are being blamed for what the greedy Democrats are doing.What is changing with either one?The systems are broken, both are screwing up.
You just can not see through the mist they put up. Takes some effort!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17738 Jul 29, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue:'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'- Eleanor Roosevelt
That's all right Stevie. This gives away my age, but Mrs. Roosevelt visited the Air Craft Carrier was on and said we were the cleanest , dirty mouthed people she ever saw. Of course she only communicated with the elite!

She might have heard more in my level.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#17739 Jul 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This Country lost when Obama was voted in by the ones that got sucked in to his spiel. The middle and poor class have gone to all poor with a few left in the middle with jobs .You have to admit the economy has not improved under Obama. You may not agree , even when the members of the Democratic Party call Obama care a train wreck waiting to happen. Mitt is not in Office. Greedy Democrats are and control the Senate and the POTUS. The greedy Republicans are being blamed for what the greedy Democrats are doing.What is changing with either one?The systems are broken, both are screwing up.
You just can not see through the mist they put up. Takes some effort!!!
You lost Stupid, get over it. Republitards destroyed the Economy by 2008 and now it is coming back.

Houston, TX

#17740 Jul 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all right Stevie. This gives away my age, but Mrs. Roosevelt visited the Air Craft Carrier was on and said we were the cleanest , dirty mouthed people she ever saw. Of course she only communicated with the elite!
She might have heard more in my level.
Ha-ha! Yes, Whitey, I've read a lot about her, and FDR, and she wasn't one to sit idly by. She was all over the place, in those days, and everyone just loved her. This must have been a great memory, for you. Which carrier were you on? Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#17741 Jul 30, 2013
A couple is sitting on the porch sipping wine. The wife says, "I love you."

The husband says, "Is that you or the wine talking?"

The wife replies, "It's me, talking to the wine."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17742 Jul 30, 2013
Now that was funny!

Started out on the Antietam, it was put into moth balls and we were transferred to the Valley Forge, later on served on the Roosevelt. Heard the Antietam was put back into service but never saw it again. They said the deck was rebuilt and enlarged , it was pretty small. First jets had a hard time landing. Funny how much we remember of the old times.
hollerrat

Hazard, KY

#17746 Jul 31, 2013
i agree with whitehair, the only ones that lost are real americans when the Kenyan national was selected president, these so called americans that only want a free ride will never prosper anywho
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#17749 Jul 31, 2013
You Lost Again wrote:
<quoted text>That is because of Mitt and the rest of the greedy Republitards.
Everything is the republicans fault and 5 years of Obama's failed policies is STILL bush's fault and whaa whaa whaa. It will be nice when we have an adult president again. Maybe then America can get back on the right path.

Please tell us why Obama didn't implement all of his policies in his first two years as president when he had a DEMOCRAT MAJORITY in the House and the Senate? How did the republicans stop him from implementing his agenda then? Maybe because he was busy working on his golf stroke and handed over power to Dirty Harry and Nutsy Nancy. What did we get when our democrat/progressive president and his democrat/progressive House and Senate majority ruled for 2 looooong years? Americans got the largest piece of tax legislation, in our country's history, forced on them. That's what we got! A policy/law that is so flawed the democrats can't even implement their own Obamacrap law!

Even with a democrat president and a democrat majority Senate...Obama is still crying that the republicans in the House are stopping him from being a good president...like he wants to be. LMAO Damn those powerful republicans for having a majority in the House of Representatives! If only democrats had that majority too...the democrats and Obama could get something done. Oh wait!!! Been there, done that and all America got was the biggest tax burden in the history of our country. Never mind.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#17751 Jul 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Now go eat more Faux nuts you simple minded little pos.
What's the matter? You can't answer? You only know how to blame and can't really answer any questions put to you? Where are your facts? Where are your answers? Where's your intelligence? LMMFAO! Guess you are just too busy trying to convince the world that Fox News is a joke. How's that working out for you ass clowns? Read it and weep...Fox News has been the #1 cable news channel for the last 15 years. Not CNN or PMSNBC, no matter how hard they try or how loud they cry, Fox has spanked them for 15 years and Fox is still going strong. You might wanna CHANGE your name on the forum and CHANGE your creepy obsession with Fox News...if you are serious about trying to focus on anything and everything other than Obama's many failures. It's clearly not working in your favor. LOL

Did you think you could just change your name and jump over to another thread and fool everybody? Clearly not working. What's the matter poor baby? Tired of getting your ass whipped daily on the other thread? lol You can run and you may even be able to hide for a few minutes but your stupidity shines like a beacon of light. Busted!!!!!

Houston, TX

#17755 Jul 31, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Now that was funny!
Started out on the Antietam, it was put into moth balls and we were transferred to the Valley Forge, later on served on the Roosevelt. Heard the Antietam was put back into service but never saw it again. They said the deck was rebuilt and enlarged , it was pretty small. First jets had a hard time landing. Funny how much we remember of the old times.
Thanks, Whitey, I'm glad you enjoyed the joke. By the way, thank you, and God bless you, for your service to this country, and for being a member of The Greatest Generation! I was born on July 4, 1946, almost exactly nine months after my Dad got home, so you know what his first priority was, ha-ha! Seriously, though, without you guys, and the huge sacrifices you had to endure, during those years, I shudder to think where this country would be today! Have a wonderful, and blessed day, my friend!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17758 Jul 31, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Whitey, I'm glad you enjoyed the joke. By the way, thank you, and God bless you, for your service to this country, and for being a member of The Greatest Generation! I was born on July 4, 1946, almost exactly nine months after my Dad got home, so you know what his first priority was, ha-ha! Seriously, though, without you guys, and the huge sacrifices you had to endure, during those years, I shudder to think where this country would be today! Have a wonderful, and blessed day, my friend!!!
Thanks for the Ku-Dos but do not want to take what is really not mine. The truth is , never served in the War zones. Got hurt on one of the Carriers and spent time in the Hospital , but not from the War. Some drunk moving one of the planes on the hanger deck --accident ! Had a hard time walking after that, and got discharged.
Again , got well and never been bothered about it since.

Houston, TX

#17762 Aug 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the Ku-Dos but do not want to take what is really not mine. The truth is , never served in the War zones. Got hurt on one of the Carriers and spent time in the Hospital , but not from the War. Some drunk moving one of the planes on the hanger deck --accident ! Had a hard time walking after that, and got discharged.
Again , got well and never been bothered about it since.
That's very commendable of you, Whitey but, still, you served, and would have gone wherever they sent you, so please give yourself credit. God bless you, my friend, and pay no attention to this insulting imbecile, who is giving you grief. He would probably go to Canada, or something. Have a great day!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17767 Aug 1, 2013
My intentions are honorable, but have been trying to teach some on here that what many of us want is independence, not a Washington elite telling us when , or, how , or whatever. Many of us worked all our lives because that is what we were taught as the proper thing to do. It still is, but the Gov`t handouts have so blinded them to goodies free from Washington , that they really forget there is always a payback.

Thanks , but no thanks to gov`t Obama Care , thanks but no thanks to listening in on phone conversations, thanks for the SS# and medicare we have now but remember we also paid into this most of our working lives. Don`t get sucked into giving up freedom to do your own thing for such as a cell phone.

Don`t give up your Constitutional right to keep your guns> there has to be a way to keep them from the mentally ill, or the murderers and thieves , but not from ones that have them because they want to control only their own lives . Perhaps a required time of (like life sentence in Afganistan)
if a weapon is used in a crime?
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#17775 Aug 4, 2013
I always knew I married MISS RIGHT, I just didn't know her first name was ALWAYS!

Houston, TX

#17776 Aug 4, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
I always knew I married MISS RIGHT, I just didn't know her first name was ALWAYS!
Isn't that odd? My wife has the same, exact name!!! Have a good day, my friend!!!
lol

Greenville, KY

#17785 Aug 5, 2013
rofl haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 16 hr Reads too much 580
Burlington Jukebox (Jun '12) Feb 27 Musikologist 14
militarized police department Feb 17 car007 8
Ms. Sargent at Conner High School (Apr '14) Feb 16 Conner 4
anyone know josef (joe) burton (Jul '10) Feb 15 the protector 192
Bryan Stevens Batbershop Feb 11 Bryan Stevens 6
Frisch's wasted servers (Dec '13) Feb 11 Foxiroxi 11

Flood Watch for Boone County was issued at March 02 at 9:53PM EST

Petersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE