Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17647 Jul 22, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Then Big Stevie went ahead and mopped the Bathrooms.
Another good one! It is a shame some can not just get a smile and let it go. Each to his./her own.
Lilly

Madisonville, KY

#17654 Jul 23, 2013
Yep
Handler

Rineyville, KY

#17655 Jul 23, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
WTF was in a bar, drinking all day long, as was his wont. After a few hours, he had to use the bathroom. He was in there for quite a while and, all of a sudden, he started yelling as loud as he could. So, the barmaid reluctantly went to the bathroom to check on him.
"Sir, what are you yelling about? You're scaring the customers!"
"Ever' time Ah tries ta flush thet thar toilet, something keeps biting mah ol' balls!"
"Dummy, you're sitting on the mop bucket!"
Is this your way of announcing to us that you sit down to pee?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17657 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>While you cleaned the Toilets with your tongue.
In the Navy it is called "the head"
Civilians call it the toilet.
You may do with it as you please, eating what it contains, if you wish.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17659 Jul 23, 2013
Shame on both of us for stooping to be nasty. I could apologize , but you do this all the time. So---why bother?

The real news is the fact Ky`s unemployment has risen above 8%.!!Obama and his "kill coal" has struck a hard blow to the coal mines and coal miners.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17661 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Good news!
You have failed Econ 101!
Communist China

Conway, SC

#17670 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have failed Econ 101!
You failed Reading 100.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17672 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>You failed Reading 100.
Let me help you understand just a little.

When the coal mines and the power companies shut down, as is happening here in Western Ky. and is happening in West Virginia, many people lose jobs. Now all the companies that supply the shut down companies also get laid off. Many people have to move, or , go on food stamps, and the whole Country suffers as the tax money dries up. Then the Country borrows and this Country is now in debt to a sum not even understood by the people . Nor the POTUS>
Or, the budget would be cut. Does this help?

Industry moves to where it can make money!!

So , enter China!!
Communist China

Conway, SC

#17673 Jul 24, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
When the coal mines and the power companies shut down, as is happening here in Western Ky. and is happening in West Virginia, many people lose jobs. Now all the companies that supply the shut down companies also get laid off. Many people have to move, or , go on food stamps, and the whole Country suffers as the tax money dries up. Then the Country borrows and this Country is now in debt to a sum not even understood by the people . Nor the POTUS>
So , enter China!!
So then you will starve while Mitt makes Billions.

The Corporations want you to work for 10 Cents per Day.

Enjoy your Mitt.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17674 Jul 24, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>So then you will starve while Mitt makes Billions.
The Corporations want you to work for 10 Cents per Day.
Enjoy your Mitt.
Mitt didn`t win!!!Just thought you should know . O has been here almost 5 years!!

Talk about working for less---anyone checked the electric bill lately?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17675 Jul 24, 2013
That is just the reason for the Corporations and O pushing for the illegal amnesty. Cheap labor and votes!!! Not even a thought for the good on the people here and our Country!!!Soventry be damned!!
carter

Frankfort, KY

#17677 Jul 25, 2013
who plays banjo?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17694 Jul 26, 2013
What should be Hillary`s new name? How about Benghazi Hillary? That fits her same as typhoid Mary fitted Mary?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17695 Jul 26, 2013
A lady walks into the drugstore and asks the pharmacist for some arsenic.

"Ma'am, what do you want with arsenic?" said the druggist.

To which she replied, "To kill my husband."

"I can't sell you arsenic to kill a person!"

The lady lays down a photo of a man and a woman in a compromising position.

The man is her husband and the woman is the pharmacist's wife.

He takes the photo, and nods. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you had a prescription!"
left coast

Louisville, KY

#17697 Jul 26, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
So , enter China!!
The coal mines have been dying a natural death (for about 60 years) due to cheaper and cleaner fuel. There is no "War on Coal." If you are so worried about China, you should be concerned about behemoth corporations like Wal-Mart. Here's my scenario, and it's not part of the Republican Bubble of Fantasy-land:
We buy almost all our goods and services from Wal-Mart. All of their stuff is manufactured in China. Hence, no one buys manufactured goods made in the U.S. because it's cheaper to shop at Wally World, and more convenient. Then, all the small businesses that have tried and failed to compete with Wal-Mart finally close. So those (many)thousands of ex-workers have no money. The Middle Class disintegrates, and pretty soon almost no one has any money, except of course, the billions-bloated 1%.

Wal-Wart hires temps, nowadays, to boost their bottom line. They pay very low wages, and cut benefits to the max. You are less than a number when you work for them. But someday, even they will go broke, at least in the U.S., because none of us will be able to afford to buy their junk. Now you can say, "Enter China."

Obama did not start these problems, despite your feeble attempts to try to make us believe that. A lot of the anti-union sentiment took hold when your wonderful Reagan was president. He was the one who fired all the air traffic controllers when they went on strike. They were replaced with scabs. That started a mass movement to weaken unions and undo the good they have done.

I tried to make this simple so even you could understand. Your poor writing skills have nullified your already stupid arguments. And, just to let you know, I don't generally use spell-check, because I was paying attention in school. Have a nice day.

whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17699 Jul 26, 2013
You have a different view of what made our POWER so in-expensive that this Country became the power house of manufacturing over the last 60 years . Now China is doing what the U.S. did back then. They are using coal to power the generators. The difference is that this Country has invented ways to scrub the smoke stacks and cut emissions to way below the EPA requirements, and then Obama`s EPA changed the rules to emit nothing. The change over to natural gas is costing millions and when the Power Companies do change over to gas, they have gotten the courts to allow them to collect this charge back to the customer, sometimes called the consumers. Have you not noticed the increase in rates by all electric companies.?

You may belittle, me personal, as is the practice of all Democrats, kill the messenger. But, there is no refuting Obama has kill coal as one of his ambitions. You may follow his beliefs and his pattern all you please, this is still one of our freedoms not lost.

One of the facts of life will be, electric companies will charge for this and there will be less electrical power, and as a result ,some companies, such as the one in West Ky. will start closing over the high cost of electricity.

One of the ways you could learn a little is study, instead of just name calling.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17700 Jul 26, 2013
It is certainly true we have little choice but to buy from Wal-mart. There are very few manufacturing companies left in the U.S. Just try to find the ole way of "buy American" and you will know.

You have a good comment, but just the wrong ideology.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17701 Jul 26, 2013
Don`t worry, when Obama`s Medical Reform Care kicks in many more companies will cut back to 30 hour part time workers. Why? Because it will cost the Company less!!That is something many of your beliefs fail to understand. It is all about making a profit. It is not of any interest to Washington if the poor or the middle class even exist any more. Except to serve the purpose of Washington.

How do you like the new name given of Benghazi Hillary?
You Lost Again

Pikeville, KY

#17703 Jul 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Don`t worry, when Obama`s Medical Reform Care kicks in many more companies will cut back to 30 hour part time workers. Why? Because it will cost the Company less!!That is something many of your beliefs fail to understand. It is all about making a profit. It is not of any interest to Washington if the poor or the middle class even exist any more. Except to serve the purpose of Washington.
How do you like the new name given of Benghazi Hillary?
You mean like the Republicans that own Wal Mart that pays slave wages now, Stupid.

Chinese Walton's.
You Lost Again

Pikeville, KY

#17704 Jul 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
It is certainly true we have little choice but to buy from Wal-mart. There are very few manufacturing companies left in the U.S. Just try to find the ole way of "buy American" and you will know.
You have a good comment, but just the wrong ideology.
That is because of Mitt and the rest of the greedy Republitards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samantha... is Heaven? 6 hr Sara Rose 1
Who Can Arrest Tyler Brockman? 6 hr Sara Rose 6
Christianity... is a mental illness? 6 hr Sara Rose 5
What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) Dec 16 Santa Claus 471
Thanksgiving Computer Sale Nov 29 shopper 2
Samantha Ramsey Nov 20 car007 9
To the Sheriff Nov 20 Mark Webber 15
Petersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web