Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32743 May 13, 2014
ya and have u all noticed that mr obama is not looking so good any more because ms obama is killing himwith all of that diet food shes takeing awayhis dam chips and cheese nachos
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32744 May 13, 2014
his face looks a bit sunken in lately
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32745 May 13, 2014
which makes his ears stick out more not a good look for somebody thats making millions of dollars
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32746 May 13, 2014
i mean billions of dollars not millions
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#32747 May 13, 2014
fisherman wrote:
like what obamas doing to the repulicans and democrats and like taking away the food stamp program and everybodys jobs and peoples social security checks that really need them and for too long the ssi checks hes working hard at it thats why we need to keep mitch mcconell in there so he can fight for us all mitch is not to bame for this shit
Mitch has not done anything for 30 years.

Nothing.
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32748 May 13, 2014
tell me ill betcha u voted for obama didnt u
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32749 May 13, 2014
u are stupid u if think mitch isnt doing anything who do u think is takeing up for kentucky coal miners only a ratt woul say that us republicans are stupid u noticed the word democratts has the word ratt in it dont u
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32750 May 13, 2014
that why obamas in office right now because u all dum dums put him in there and hes messing up everything for us all
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32751 May 13, 2014
washintons going to hell
Catterwall

Manchester, GA

#32753 May 13, 2014
fisherman wrote:
washintons going to hell
And here we were thinking all the racist ilterates and drunks were im Bremen.
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32754 May 13, 2014
obamacare suxs with a capital suk
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32755 May 13, 2014
im not racist why do u all just assume that sombodys got be a racist when they dont like what the presidents doing to all people i think black is beauitful
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32756 May 13, 2014
i said stuff about clinton too but did not get acused of being racist
fisherman

Booneville, KY

#32757 May 13, 2014
and for your information im plenty sober thank u
Graham Nash

Virgie, KY

#32758 May 13, 2014
fisherman wrote:
im not racist why do u all just assume that sombodys got be a racist when they dont like what the presidents doing to all people i think black is beauitful
Disagreeing with the President's policies absolutely does not make you racist!! Absolutely not!!! But if you think, at this point, he was born in Kenya, is a secret Muslim who is going to institute death panels, Sharia Law, FEMA indoctrination camps, then yes, THAT makes you a flaming racist!!!!
Tim Framer

Frankfort, KY

#32759 May 13, 2014
Stepping on Rand Paul's head caused all them birds dying in Western Ky? Wow
Abe

Grand Blanc, MI

#32760 May 13, 2014
Graham Nash wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagreeing with the President's policies absolutely does not make you racist!! Absolutely not!!! But if you think, at this point, he was born in Kenya, is a secret Muslim who is going to institute death panels, Sharia Law, FEMA indoctrination camps, then yes, THAT makes you a flaming racist!!!!
:) Still laughing...... Man you are stupid. Wow :)
all

Hyden, KY

#32761 May 13, 2014
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> :) Still laughing...... Man you are stupid. Wow :)
repub's are stupid.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32762 May 14, 2014
Democrat contender Mrs.Grimes now has a small lead over Mitch for the Senate.
Graham Nash

Pikeville, KY

#32764 May 14, 2014
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> :) Still laughing...... Man you are stupid. Wow :)
Republifuck God, Carl Rove, who once said Hillary's fall was faked, is now saying it was so serious she has brain damage and rhe Republifuck sheep somehow believe both, then call others stupid! Come on one sheeple!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boone County holds summer Cleanup Days 6 hr Doris 1
Rabbit Hash Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun 17 Musikologist 5
Hey beautiful Jun 2 Trust me one time 4
Just wanted to say May 25 Goodbye 1
I'll stop May '17 Ok ok 1
Interested May '17 Curious 3
local judge selling humans Apr '17 shame on Justice 3

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance