Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,224)

Showing posts 24,461 - 24,480 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
doomass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the crime was trespassing!

Trespassing in a neighborhood which had several break-ins in the recent past at the time of the incident.

When the trespasser was being questioned he ignored the questions. After a short pursuit by GZ and further questioning the trespasser became the aggressor and attacked GZ. Unfortunately for Trayvon Martin he attacked and began to assail an armed man and threatened to kill him.

GZ defended his life. Had Trayvon Martin killed GZ it would have been just another day.

Sad thing is the black community and the lefties have turned this into a black and white issue and not a single white person is involved!

Why do you keep screaming first amendment and the calling people who support the second amendment "GUN NUT RACISTS?"

It's not about the love of guns, it's about our rights!

Yours included!
You cant trespass in a neighborhood. Has to be private property
Cowboy cracker

Ekron, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the crime was trespassing!
Trespassing in a neighborhood which had several break-ins in the recent past at the time of the incident.
When the trespasser was being questioned he ignored the questions. After a short pursuit by GZ and further questioning the trespasser became the aggressor and attacked GZ. Unfortunately for Trayvon Martin he attacked and began to assail an armed man and threatened to kill him.
GZ defended his life. Had Trayvon Martin killed GZ it would have been just another day.
Sad thing is the black community and the lefties have turned this into a black and white issue and not a single white person is involved!
Why do you keep screaming first amendment and the calling people who support the second amendment "GUN NUT RACISTS?"
It's not about the love of guns, it's about our rights!
Yours included!
I agree with what your saying . If travon killed George we would have never heard of this case. Thanks to people like al Sharpton these types of case will always be exploited and racism wl thrive
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman has already ruined his life, guns nuts are simple too stupid to see ..... reality.

They dance on a dead black kid & donate a few dollars, while George looks like crap & cannot ever be a cop or walk down a crowded street...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

SO, he was staying with a resident.

Trayvon was visiting his father at the home of his fiancee, Brandy Green, in the Retreat at Twin Lakes subdivision in Sanford, Florida, on the night that he was killed.

PS- Guess, you "think" hunting "non-trespassers" is OK ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

You do realize, a gated community isn't a game preserve or diplomatic immunity area, right wing nut ???

Kid had as much reason to be there as the hunter....
Rand Supports Violence

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Kinda sad, to see all Rand supporters LOVE killing, assaulting minorities, & violence towards women & children...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

NobamaWhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they are gated to keep the bugs out?
Lots are gated in Florida, but Trayvon was staying THERE with family...

What does the gate have to do with anything ?

Oh right, you saw million wasted in minutes, right troll ?

Really a perfect example of the dangers of armed citizenry, disobeying authority, and killing an innocent kid....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

So, you're right & the court's wrong ???
Yeah, that sounds like a teanbagger's lack of intelligence & respect for American justice system...
PS- If he's innocent, like you claim....
Rand is an azz for firing an innocent man, & THAT'S THE FACTS ~!!!!
Gee, another dilemma for the idiot that saw million waster in a minute ??? LMAOROFU~!
Got any NEW LIES ???
liarliar

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman gave three different accounts of what happened behind the building that night. He declares in his written statement that he was punched and fell backwards onto the pavement and Trayvon got onto him and started beating his head on the pavement.

In the video reenactment Zimmerman states that he got punched and stumbled, here, NO, maybe it was here and that he got his head pounded into the pavement. WHY was Trayvon's body 40 feet down between the buildings from the location Zimmerman says that the tragedy occurs? Hmmm?

Written statement:

https://docs.google.com/viewer...

Video Reenactment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If Trayvon punched Zimmerman and his nose is bleeding profusely as shown in the evidence and Trayvon held his hands over Zimmerman's nose and mouth as stated by Zimmerman himself (to keep him for yelling for help), where was Zimmerman's blood when they checked for DNA evidence on Trayvon's hands, HMMMM?

Neighbor: I'm calling for 911.

Zimmerman: I don't need you to do that. I already called 911. Help me restrain this guy.

Ummm, George (you f**king idiot), you called 911 BEFORE you just put a bullet through his heart. I think it might be advisable to let them know that the situation has changed somewhat. Dumbass. OF COURSE the kentucky hillbillies will agree with you until their redneck children get profiled and are bleeding out on someone's lawn.

"I DIDN"T LIKE THAT JOHN DEERE HAT HE WAS A WEARIN', SO I SHOT HIM, OCCIFER"

"WAIT, DID YOU JUST CALL ME OCCIFER?"

"HERE, HOLD MY BEER OCCIFER, WHILE I GET OUT MY CONCEALED 'CARIES' PERMIT."

:/ Such is life in "rurle" Kentucky.

Right after the verdict was read, fireworks could be heard all around. I'm sure JEEBUS would be so PROUD of his worshipers.

Oh, and let's not forget the PRO-LIFE supporters who were mainly in agreement with the NOT-GUILTY verdict. They're all for you being born alive so they can kill you with their guns when you grow up.:/ NUFF SAID.
wow

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Things that happen these days
Go Jimmy Rose

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

liarliar wrote:
Zimmerman gave three different accounts of what happened behind the building that night. He declares in his written statement that he was punched and fell backwards onto the pavement and Trayvon got onto him and started beating his head on the pavement.
In the video reenactment Zimmerman states that he got punched and stumbled, here, NO, maybe it was here and that he got his head pounded into the pavement. WHY was Trayvon's body 40 feet down between the buildings from the location Zimmerman says that the tragedy occurs? Hmmm?
Written statement:
https://docs.google.com/viewer...
Video Reenactment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If Trayvon punched Zimmerman and his nose is bleeding profusely as shown in the evidence and Trayvon held his hands over Zimmerman's nose and mouth as stated by Zimmerman himself (to keep him for yelling for help), where was Zimmerman's blood when they checked for DNA evidence on Trayvon's hands, HMMMM?
Neighbor: I'm calling for 911.
Zimmerman: I don't need you to do that. I already called 911. Help me restrain this guy.
Ummm, George (you f**king idiot), you called 911 BEFORE you just put a bullet through his heart. I think it might be advisable to let them know that the situation has changed somewhat. Dumbass. OF COURSE the kentucky hillbillies will agree with you until their redneck children get profiled and are bleeding out on someone's lawn.
"I DIDN"T LIKE THAT JOHN DEERE HAT HE WAS A WEARIN', SO I SHOT HIM, OCCIFER"
"WAIT, DID YOU JUST CALL ME OCCIFER?"
"HERE, HOLD MY BEER OCCIFER, WHILE I GET OUT MY CONCEALED 'CARIES' PERMIT."
:/ Such is life in "rurle" Kentucky.
Right after the verdict was read, fireworks could be heard all around. I'm sure JEEBUS would be so PROUD of his worshipers.
Oh, and let's not forget the PRO-LIFE supporters who were mainly in agreement with the NOT-GUILTY verdict. They're all for you being born alive so they can kill you with their guns when you grow up.:/ NUFF SAID.
You have Rbeen REDEEM may GOD bless you SO I WRITTEN SO SHALL IT BE DONE.
Hardy harr

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

It's like a pumpkin
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Since George Zimmerman will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, justice is served. Now George can feel the fear that he made Trayvon feel on that night being followed and looking over HIS shoulder....

Gives "intelligent" gun nuts... a glimpse of reality....

IF any exist.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Since George Zimmerman will have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, justice is served. Now George can feel the fear that he made Trayvon feel on that night being followed and looking over HIS shoulder....
IF any exist.
You won`t believe this , but I tend to agree, about GZ having this in his head and on his shoulders as long as he lives.

The thing wrong is- was Justice served? The laws should allow some punishment but even the Jury could not find it. Maybe the Laws should be changed!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.

Police were on their way.

Odd, the gun nuts are also anti-abortion...

Seem contra-intelligent, but it's OBVIOUSLY

NOT ABOUT LIFE....

All the Zimmerman posters JUST CHEAPENED LIFE.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Did you notice no-whacker rolling in the blood...

Another Rand nut, that's along to be "different", which hurts your cause....

Too many kooks spoil the meal.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
IF any exist.
Martin looked over his shoulder because he was a criminal. Zimmerman isn't.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really a perfect example of the dangers of armed citizenry,
Quoting Hitler, or was it Kruschev?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
You cannot have laws work, if folks take them into their own hands, unnecessarily.
Police were on their way.
Odd, the gun nuts are also anti-abortion...
Seem contra-intelligent, but it's OBVIOUSLY
NOT ABOUT LIFE....
All the Zimmerman posters JUST CHEAPENED LIFE.
Agree again--we must have laws that work and are not only obeyed but enforced.

Guess I am one of the gun nuts because they are here and locked up Never even wished to carry after retirement. Had to in work but never used.

Guess what, also against abortion except in case of rape, health of the Mother, incest, and never after the twenty weeks just because the mother wants not to be pregnant. Can understand the position but not the abortion..Just don`t believe in it.

The value placed on life grows as one ages , so any life is a precious thing.
Don`t think of myself as a gun nut , but resist the thought of any one telling me what can be owned, or , not. It depends , really, on the ability of the ownership and safety of being mentally able to know what to and not to do.

My thinking has not changed about GZ and TM- both made stupid decisions to be in the face of the other. Bad decisions--it should have never cost any life. Total waste of what God gave them.

Now about the Jury=it seems they made interest and investigated into the law- and decided along with their decision as the law stated. They did a good job. God bless the women, It has to be hard on them also.

George will probably sue as he has done, get sued shortly, and this will follow him all his live regardless of winning or loseing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,461 - 24,480 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Petersburg Discussions

Search the Petersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min Anne52 81,206
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Take America Back 138,714
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 hr nope 920
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Annoying Keyboard Tapper 16,029
Hebron Jukebox (Jun '12) Apr 15 Musikologist 11
Petersburg Music Thread Apr 9 Musikologist 2
Review: The Dugout (Mar '13) Apr 4 customernomore 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Petersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Petersburg People Search