2 men denied admission to event at Creation Museum

A progressive blogger and another man who tried to go to a special event at Kentucky's Creation Museum said they were denied admission because they told security that they were a same-sex couple. Full Story
wEz

Altoona, IA

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Sounds about right. This is typical behavior of "high church" atheists.

I wish they would all go back to reading their Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, Onfrey, etc. And leave the rest of us alone who don't agree with their worldview.

And yes, I understand your belief in natural selection (TENS) and neo-darwism, and no I do not suscribe to your theories. Inspite of how right you know you are.

Now please, enjoy your subjective morality (hedonism, humanism, etc, I could care less) within your self-existent, eternal universe and leave the rest of us alone. I know your smarter, have a higher IQ, and are more "scientific". So please, pat yourself on the back, put that golden star sticker on your shirt, and get on with inflated ego's and superior attitudes my atheist brethren.
MCullen NE

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Feb 20, 2011
They should give the men their money back. What a joke.
MCullen NE

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 20, 2011
wEz wrote:
Sounds about right. This is typical behavior of "high church" atheists.
I wish they would all go back to reading their Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, Onfrey, etc. And leave the rest of us alone who don't agree with their worldview.
And yes, I understand your belief in natural selection (TENS) and neo-darwism, and no I do not suscribe to your theories. Inspite of how right you know you are.
Now please, enjoy your subjective morality (hedonism, humanism, etc, I could care less) within your self-existent, eternal universe and leave the rest of us alone. I know your smarter, have a higher IQ, and are more "scientific". So please, pat yourself on the back, put that golden star sticker on your shirt, and get on with inflated ego's and superior attitudes my atheist brethren.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa whatever.
grecianformula2

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 20, 2011
This is the same museum that teaches young and old that Tyrranasaurus Rex had butcher knife sized serrated teeth for "ripping and shredding vegetables". The brontosauruses and lambs lay down in the same bed of violets. Adam herded flocks of velociraptors for milking. If they weren't foisting this on an ignorant public, it would be funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr wtf 7,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 155,437
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr Big Stevie 16,184
What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? 21 hr car007 401
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 26,296
Burlington Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep 26 Musikologist 13

Petersburg Jobs

Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Petersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Petersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]