'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287572 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177300 Sep 3, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>so long as there are people that think like you do many more will die for nothing. Who is more patriotic? Me that would never send troops into battle unless need be to protect our nation or you that thinks all the wars since WWII has been to protect us?
Iraq never had terrorist before Bush created them.
You are so FOS, it's running out of your mouth.

Take your tree hugging, Liberal ass back to your Mom's basement. Those of us that have served will pack your load like we always have.

Why don't you just say thanks to those who have fought and died so you can get on this site and spout your Liberal BS!!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#177301 Sep 3, 2014
Lets not stamp out terrorist..........lets just try to control terrorism! You're liberal democratic president BHO..........jump rats jump!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177302 Sep 3, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>You are so FOS, it's running out of your mouth.

Take your tree hugging, Liberal ass back to your Mom's basement. Those of us that have served will pack your load like we always have.

Why don't you just say thanks to those who have fought and died so you can get on this site and spout your Liberal BS!!
Maybe I'm wrong. Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/ or invaded since 1946, which in your Vet opinion was the one to protect our freedom the most ?

Since: Jul 14

Los Angeles, CA

#177303 Sep 3, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Chemtrails may be blocking the signal. Put your gas mask on and give it a look outside.
Maybe Al Gore's global warning is causing all this disturbance. I'm going to find my swimming suit. We all be in a water this days.......!!!

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#177304 Sep 3, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Al Gore's global warning is causing all this disturbance. I'm going to find my swimming suit. We all be in a water this days.......!!!
You believe in Chemtrails but there is not enough evidence of climate change for you?
Amazing!
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177305 Sep 3, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Al Gore's global warning is causing all this disturbance. I'm going to find my swimming suit. We all be in a water this days.......!!!
Since you bring it up are you in the chemtrail believers of it being for rain production, climate change or the population control.
Oh, I forgot the mind control that some say it's used for.
If it's for rain making how's that working in CA with their 10 year drought?
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#177306 Sep 3, 2014
How are the democrats going to keep the senate when their leader is a home grown terrorist. Jump rats jump!

Since: Jul 14

Los Angeles, CA

#177307 Sep 3, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you bring it up are you in the chemtrail believers of it being for rain production, climate change or the population control.
Oh, I forgot the mind control that some say it's used for.
If it's for rain making how's that working in CA with their 10 year drought?
Again, woosh and right over your head. According to Democrats,*chemtrails SHIELD*, suppose to protect us all from global warming. I don't know go research what U.N. think about chemtrails ...?????
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177309 Sep 3, 2014
Bich,moan,bich,moan,bich,moan, bich, moan
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177310 Sep 3, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Again, woosh and right over your head. According to Democrats,*chemtrails SHIELD*, suppose to protect us all from global warming. I don't know go research what U.N. think about chemtrails ...?????
Well now that doesn't make much sense does it. How can chemtrails be for global warming since there have been claims of chemtrails being used since 1923?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177311 Sep 3, 2014
Reality wrote:
Bich,moan,bich,moan,bich,moan, bich, moan
Suck butt, suck butt, suck butt, suck butt,
nasty teabaggers

Winchester, KY

#177312 Sep 3, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck butt, suck butt, suck butt, suck butt,
Your disgusting. I hope you brushed your tooth after all that sucking. One more reason you can't talk to a teabagger, their Sh!tty breath.
Jay

Versailles, IN

#177313 Sep 3, 2014
I'll bet Obama will not be in either of these places this month.

Missing Libyan jetliners raise fears of terror attacks on 9/11

By Bill Gertz — The Washington Free Beacon - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and Western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/... Libyan jetliners raise fears of terror attacks on 9/11

Saudi king: " Islamic State will reach ‘Europe in a month and America in another month"
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177314 Sep 4, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Number of f**ks given over a waterboarded terrorist = ZERO
Waterboarding isn't torture. Just because Obama says it is doesn't make it so.
Well done, now YOU can feel great about yourself while some American is tortured to death cause YOU refuse to admit the truth and prefer to live in a fantasy land where you can make believe things are not what they really are!!!!

Some fcking crappy soldier you are!!!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177315 Sep 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for Paul. Obama still missing in no action.
yep, good for Randy, the GOTP clown show loves their Presidential Contenders to be on all sides of an issue cause that reflects their posture also!!!!
Except, he won't be a contender, even IF KY changes the Constitution FOR HIM which they won't do!
So, good for you Jack off.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177316 Sep 4, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Number of f**ks given over a waterboarded terrorist = ZERO
Waterboarding isn't torture. Just because Obama says it is doesn't make it so.
If, according to you, all in GITMO were terrorists, maybe you can explain why Bush couldn't get any of them convicted?????

Maybe you can explain to us all why he let more than 500 go???

"Indeed, government documents indicate more than 500 detainees were released or transferred from Guantanamo while George W. Bush was president. A White House executive order issued on the second day of Obama's presidency said, " The federal government has moved more than 500 such detainees from Guantánamo, either by returning them to their home country or by releasing or transferring them to a third country."

That's backed up by a fact sheet from the military task force that runs the detention camp, which says 520 detainees had been released or transferred by March 2009. "

Of course you can't! But you can deflect, misdirect, change the subject, make believe you didn't say that or any other number of BS distractions but what you won;t do is answer those questionS!!!!!!!!!!

Sh*tty soldier!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177317 Sep 4, 2014
Yeah, got strangely silent as soon as I told you all that it would take hundreds of thousands of troops, trillions of dollars, and more than a decade to "finish off" ISIS!!!!!

Not one of you oh so brave teahadists will ever go out on a limb and take personal responsibility for advocating that!!!!!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#177318 Sep 4, 2014
Why should I have to show an ID just to vote!?!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177319 Sep 4, 2014
Jay wrote:
I'll bet Obama will not be in either of these places this month.
Missing Libyan jetliners raise fears of terror attacks on 9/11
By Bill Gertz — The Washington Free Beacon - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Islamist militias in Libya took control of nearly a dozen commercial jetliners last month, and Western intelligence agencies recently issued a warning that the jets could be used in terrorist attacks across North Africa.
Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/... Libyan jetliners raise fears of terror attacks on 9/11
Saudi king: " Islamic State will reach ‘Europe in a month and America in another month"
Since you love and trust the Saudis so much, maybe you'd like to live under their Laws?

The agency did not state if the three, beheaded in the northern Jawf region, were part of the same drug-trafficking ring.

An Iranian, Reda Idrisawi, was put to death in Eastern Province after he was convicted of trafficking “a large amount of narcotic hashish by sea”, another SPA statement said.

The beheadings increased to 45 the number of executions carried out in the desert kingdom this year, according to an AFP tally.

As Conor Friedersdorf pithily observed a couple of months ago...

It is actually impossible for any American political figure to have more chutzpah than Dick Cheney, because no one's influence on public life has been more ruinous. His role in Middle East policy in particular will go down as one of American history's most catastrophically costly displays of geopolitical incompetence. I have no doubt that he loves his country every bit as much as he loves a day out hunting with his friends. In both cases, he does about as much damage as buckshot to the face. At this point, it would be unseemly if he publicly criticized even the most careless hunter. He ought to shut up about Middle East policy too.
Friedersdorf also reminds us that most of the hijackers on September 11, 2001 were Saudis. How rude of him.

None of that is to say that ISIS isn't barbaric. They most certainly are. But it's important to remember that some of our "best friends" in the neighborhood aren't any better. And uber-hawks like Cheney are fine with that.

Update: I forgot about this from last April. I'm going to guess Cheney doesn't have a problem with it:

Saudi Arabia has introduced a series of new laws which define atheists as terrorists, according to a report from Human Rights Watch.

In a string of royal decrees and an overarching new piece of legislation to deal with terrorism generally, the Saudi King Abdullah has clamped down on all forms of political dissent and protests that could "harm public order".

The new laws have largely been brought in to combat the growing number of Saudis travelling to take part in the civil war i Syria, who have previously returned with newfound training and ideas about overthrowing the monarchy.

To that end, King Abdullah issued Royal Decree 44, which criminalises "participating in hostilities outside the kingdom" with prison sentences of between three and 20 years, Human Rights Watch said.

Yet last month further regulations were issued by the Saudi interior ministry, identifying a broad list of groups which the government considers to be terrorist organisations - including the Muslim Brotherhood.

Article one of the new provisions defines terrorism as "calling for atheist thought in any form, or calling into question the fundamentals of the Islamic religion on which this country is based".

Now where are the 9/11 hyjackers from?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#177320 Sep 4, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done, now YOU can feel great about yourself while some American is tortured to death cause YOU refuse to admit the truth and prefer to live in a fantasy land where you can make believe things are not what they really are!!!!
Some fcking crappy soldier you are!!!
You live in a fantasy world. Nothing we do/don't do will affect the way these terrorist treat our people. You don't defeat them by appeasing them.

We see how well Obama's Ass Kissing tour of the world has done.

You only call it torture because your Libtard Messiah said it was. I guess all the lawyers that said it wasn't were incorrect.

Like I said before, take your tree hugging, Birkenstock wearing butt back down in your Mom's basement and the real men and women of the USA will keep you safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many More James Alex Fields Jrs Are in Boon... 9 hr John Masters 4
News Kentucky man, transgender wife sue Amazon for w... Sat TipsyFromCentralC... 11
Poll Who Can Arrest Tyler Brockman? (Sep '14) Aug 17 John Masters 27
Who still remebers Tyler Brockman Aug 14 Citizen 1
Edward kitts iii (Apr '13) Aug 6 Jack 3
News Life-Size Noah's Ark To Open Amid A Flood Of Sk... (Jul '16) Jul 23 Luther 9
Hey beautiful Jul 22 Seven hundred thirty 5

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages