'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#149683 Feb 15, 2014
Fox Lied 85 Times wrote:
<quoted text>So you love those low wages, Stupid pos.
If necessary.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149686 Feb 15, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Third longest running months (47) of job growth in modern US history and he's a failure?
Largest spending reductions (%) in US history since 1946 and he's a failure?
Largest growth in the US stock market in US history and he's a failure?
Exactly what would success look like to you?
Transparency in our govt and truthfulness in a president for a strong America.

He fails on both counts.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149687 Feb 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked successfully? I will agree it has worked well for big Government tax and spend politicians in Washington DC. As a retirement plan or an investment plan it is a complete failure.
Depends on the definition of failure. Before Social Security 40% of all those over 62 were at poverty level. Today it is 8%.
So true or not? You believe anyone with enough money for food and medical should live and those without should die.
You ever figure out why the nations with the most social programs have the highest incomes and GDP?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149688 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't understand exactly what I said?
:-D
(.........
Uncle Tab

United States

#149689 Feb 15, 2014
This is funny wrote:
Workers at a Volkswagen factory in Tennessee have voted against union representation in a devastating defeat for the United Auto Workers union's effort to make inroads in the South.

The 712-626 vote released late Friday was surprising for many labor experts and union supporters who expected a UAW win because Volkswagen tacitly endorsed the union and even allowed organizers into the Chattanooga factory to make sales pitches.

"This is like an alternate universe where everything is turned upside down," Cliff Hammond, a labor lawyer at in Detroit, told The Wall Street Journal, noting that companies usually fight union drives.

"This vote was essentially gift-wrapped for the union by Volkswagen," said Hammond, who previously worked at the Service Employees International Union

Wow the company wanted the union, and the workers voted it down?
You need to do more research on this one. You'll feel kind of foolish after you realize exactly what the union (it's already a union shop lol) voted for :-D

You all go half cocked and never research a thing you get from Fox lmao

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149690 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't understand exactly what I said?
(......... LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#149691 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that can possibly fight corporate greed is the corporations themselves.
The unions have failed in their fight against corporate greed because they have invested in the DNC.
and the failure in chief. That is my cold hard fact.
The biggest corporation is the U.S.A., Not the DNC, Isn't it?
You may be the most ignorant person on here today. The fall of the unions matches exactly the fall of the middle class and the rise of company profit. Not since 1929 has the worker received LESS percentage of company profit in pay then today.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149692 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>he reminds me of my pat T, all dark and nihilistic...takes a toke or two and becomes an astrophysicist
but, he also reminds me of a chimp looking in a mirror thinking, "there's something really really wrong with him"
it's just fun for me. After he's been owned so many times, he grasps at anything to try to come out in top.

Links are required at the academic level,(even tho Topix isn't academic at all) but spelling and punctuation should get a pass?

Republican logic is always fun to poke holes in.
Uncle Tab

United States

#149693 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>The non union workers at the VW plant get equal or better pay by not being union. Only gimps like you believe they need a rogue organization to get them better pay. Where I come from we work our way to the top and we start our own company. So you are the typical bottom feeder that cries for more but does little to deserve it. Need I say more foul mouth union thug.
Link backing up this statement please?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149694 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> The non union workers at the VW plant get equal or better pay by not being union. Only gimps like you believe they need a rogue organization to get them better pay. Where I come from we work our way to the top and we start our own company. So you are the typical bottom feeder that cries for more but does little to deserve it. Need I say more foul mouth union thug.
Absolutely correct. They may get better than that too. I agree.
SevenTee

Williamsburg, OH

#149695 Feb 15, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Depends on the definition of failure. Before Social Security 40% of all those over 62 were at poverty level. Today it is 8%.
So true or not? You believe anyone with enough money for food and medical should live and those without should die.
You ever figure out why the nations with the most social programs have the highest incomes and GDP?
No I think people need to work for food and housing and everything else
If they refuse to work then they do without
MSNBCTRUTH

Nashville, TN

#149696 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Link backing up this statement please?
Al Sharpton said it so it must be true. When you see him tomorrow ask him about it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149697 Feb 15, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You may be the most ignorant person on here today. The fall of the unions matches exactly the fall of the middle class and the rise of company profit. Not since 1929 has the worker received LESS percentage of company profit in pay then today.
There are some here that might disagree with you......
Uncle Tab

United States

#149698 Feb 15, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>No, infowars is a DOD black-op, designed to keep focus on Jones' far reaching conspiracies, and off the lizard people who run the government
and the (already underway) carting off of tens of millions of Americans to underground FEMA prisons
and the "no planes" 'truth' of 9-11
and the 'alive and well' bin Laden, except for the kidney infection (and something about a big hole...)
:-D I remember these assclowns crying about binLaden still being alive. smh

And Alex is a genius, he hit the jackpot with these republican imbeciles here. Cash crop of stupidity, and he's getting rich off their ignorance.

He's laughing all the way to the bank. Just like Beck did.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#149699 Feb 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think people need to work for food and housing and everything else
If they refuse to work then they do without
I agree..... I was taught to fend for myself.

Since: Oct 09

#149700 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that can possibly fight corporate greed is the corporations themselves.
The unions have failed in their fight against corporate greed because they have invested in the DNC.
and the failure in chief. That is my cold hard fact.
The biggest corporation is the U.S.A., Not the DNC, Isn't it?
"Corporate Greed" is a Liberal Boogey Man.

"What is greed? of course none of us are greedy, it's always the other guy."
Milton Friedman
Liberals equate Capitalism with Greed
Uncle Tab

United States

#149701 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>(.........
Didn't think so.

Republicans have comprehension issues
Uncle Tab

United States

#149702 Feb 15, 2014
MSNBCTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Al Sharpton said it so it must be true. When you see him tomorrow ask him about it.
So no link.

Son of stupid, link police.... Get on it here.

Imbeciles ...... All of you are imbeciles!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#149703 Feb 15, 2014
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing he has ever written can ever work with as bad as he is at sentence construction and typos.
But of course he proofreads all of his code, proofreads all of his Internet homework for his unaccredited Internet college, grades others papers and checks spelling there too, But never proofreads here?
I think it was you who mentioned how logical things can be used as fact?
That poor dumb bastard is living one hell of an Internet life :-D
yes,
Logic is based on known statements (facts)
known events (facts)
or known conditions (facts)

Ari is an assbump.
^^^^^^^^^^see?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#149704 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There are some here that might disagree with you......
Its hard to disagree with facts. I suggest you do some research on wealth distribution and wages......

The broad facts of income inequality over the past six decades are easily summarized:

&#9632;The years from the end of World War II into the 1970s were ones of substantial economic growth and broadly shared prosperity.
&#9632;Incomes grew rapidly and at roughly the same rate up and down the income ladder, roughly doubling in inflation-adjusted terms between the late 1940s and early 1970s.
&#9632;The income gap between those high up the income ladder and those on the middle and lower rungs — while substantial — did not change much during this period.
&#9632;Beginning in the 1970s, economic growth slowed and the income gap widened.
&#9632;Income growth for households in the middle and lower parts of the distribution slowed sharply, while incomes at the top continued to grow strongly.
&#9632;The concentration of income at the very top of the distribution rose to levels last seen more than 80 years ago (during the “Roaring Twenties”).
&#9632;Wealth (the value of a household’s property and financial assets net of the value of its debts) is much more highly concentrated than income, although the wealth data do not show a dramatic increase in concentration at the very top the way the income data do.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/...

http://www.truthfulpolitics.com/http:/truthfu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$10,000 for Tyler Brockman? (Jul '14) 10 hr Linda 2
Is Tyler Brockman a child rapist? (Jun '14) 10 hr Linda 12
Deputy Tyler "Barney Fife" Brockman - Coward of... (May '14) 12 hr damn right 69
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 19 hr true American 613
New Sheriff Candidate for Boone County Mar 15 jake 6
Thanksgiving Computer Sale Mar 6 Package Store 4
Burlington Jukebox (Jun '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 14
Petersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]