'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253262 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#133101 Nov 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Obama got Noble peace prize ...he didn't deserve
but......
he deserves Noble 'FICTION' prize, for lying about ACA. He truly does ...!!
And the ACA affects your government check and government healthcare how?
just curious

Cub Run, KY

#133102 Nov 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Obama got Noble peace prize ...he didn't deserve
but......
he deserves Noble 'FICTION' prize, for lying about ACA. He truly does ...!!
You're right. It's not like getting 4000 or so troops killed over a lie. What kinda prize would that get you ? You America bashing bitch!
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#133103 Nov 4, 2013
...and not one liberal answered question ...how are you going to make illegal gun owners, gang members, criminals, and mentally ill, go for CRIMINAL background check...!!

Hello, any liberal home ?? knocking and no one is answering ...hum...

Funny....CRIMINAL GOING FOR CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#133104 Nov 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are trying your best to sidestep the questions.
What you did was google University Hospital in Louisville, Ky and to find out who was the CFO. This does not answer any questions. I asked you several questions....answer them.
Answered you already. Block grants are giving. Just ask Bob about it.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#133105 Nov 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And the ACA affects your government check and government healthcare how?
Do you see in your crystal ball what check I'm getting, gypsy papa...???????

Location hidden

#133106 Nov 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
...and not one liberal answered question ...how are you going to make illegal gun owners, gang members, criminals, and mentally ill, go for CRIMINAL background check...!!
Are you stupid? No way it can be done. None of those you listed will do a background check. What's your point? Do you think guns should be sold at the convenience stores to anyone?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133107 Nov 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, You left out the rest of the article. Maybe you were just paraphrasing. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
The Obama administration is siding with the town because it said the appeals court made a mistake in departing from the Supreme Court's 30-year-old precedent. "Courts should not parse or evaluate the content of prayer," Solicitor General Donald Verrilli wrote in his brief, relying on the 1983 case. He said the administration has an interest in protecting the tradition of opening each day of Congress with a prayer that stretches back to the nation's founding.
Consider your IP
*BANNED*

I "am" going to give it my BEST shot!
Might not work ...

BUT

I'm going to TRY!

A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...

To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG

etc

WE'll just SEE how "corrupt" the system REALLY is!
just curious

Cub Run, KY

#133109 Nov 4, 2013
OZombies wrote:
You cant. But you can stop these gun shows from selling weapons an unlimited ammo to any idiot, no questions asked. Same for online and pawn shop sales. Law abiding , and able minded citizens should have no problem with this. Why are you soooo against it is what we should be asking? You cant stop criminals from doing criminal shit, but that doesn't mean you sit on your hands and do nothing. Maybe thats what they do in whatever f'ed up country you're from. That shouldn't be what we do in the usa

Location hidden

#133110 Nov 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider your IP
*BANNED*
Might not work ...
BUT
I'm going to TRY!
A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...
To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG
etc
Really. No really, I know people add this LOL all the time but this time it's for real. LMAO at you batshit Anti-American Teahadest crazy ass loon bitch. All you do is wake up in the afternoons just praying for the downfall of America. You are no different than any Islamic Taliban ever has been. You hate America because all you have is hate.
just curious

Cub Run, KY

#133111 Nov 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider your IP
*BANNED*
Might not work ...
BUT
I'm going to TRY!
A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...
To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG
etc
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Haven't laughed that.hard in a while. Thanks

Still didn't answer the question anti American lady
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#133112 Nov 4, 2013
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. It's not like getting 4000 or so troops killed over a lie. What kinda prize would that get you ? You America bashing bitch!
Sorry Charlie ...Bush got CIA report about Saddam having WMD. Obama looked American people in the eyes and lied, even some of his people told him"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT"...HE KNEW, PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP THEIR INSURANCE OR THEIR DOCTOR, but he kept repeating ...over and over and over ...
YOU bitch...!! I'm not bashing America, I'm just bashing this loser of a president LIES...he is destroying this country that you 'love' so much YOU bitch...!! This president is a FRAUD, YOU bitch!

I was against Iraq war...!!!!!

Location hidden

#133113 Nov 4, 2013
large mouth wrote:
Democrats buy votes from the poor, welfare lovers and people that are too lazy to work with tax payer money. They don't care about the country they just care about fundamentally changing America into something Michelle Obama can be proud of.
Let's see. 12 million on welfare and 65,899,660 votes for Obama in 2012. Seems like your theory is about 54 million off the mark.
No way it could have been the RightWing FrightWing message that you Repubs lost the last TWO elections over?????????

Location hidden

#133114 Nov 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider your IP
*BANNED*
Might not work ...
BUT
I'm going to TRY!
A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...
To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG
etc
I was scanning down the page and saw this again. So again LMAO !!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha hahahahahhahahahahha!
Wait all the votes aren't in yet.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#133117 Nov 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And the ACA affects your government check and government healthcare how?
Obama had little to do with the writing or content of ObamaCARE, remember :He is lazy, an underling cut a pasted the wish lists of 'his best contributors'.
Here is an idea, this election send a message; vote straight Republican/ RhINO if you must, next election vote straight TeaParty.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133118 Nov 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Really. No really, I know people add this LOL all the time but this time it's for real. LMAO at you batshit Anti-American Teahadest crazy ass loon bitch. All you do is wake up in the afternoons just praying for the downfall of America. You are no different than any Islamic Taliban ever has been. You hate America because all you have is hate.
Perfectly put Injudgement. The chemtrail zombie serb too. Glad they are the minority in our country.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#133119 Nov 4, 2013
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant. But you can stop these gun shows from selling weapons an unlimited ammo to any idiot, no questions asked. Same for online and pawn shop sales. Law abiding , and able minded citizens should have no problem with this. Why are you soooo against it is what we should be asking? You cant stop criminals from doing

criminal shit, but that doesn't mean you sit on your hands and do nothing. Maybe thats what they do in whatever f'ed up country you're from. That shouldn't be what we do in the usa
When did I say I'm against it, ever??
Stop ASS/UMING ...would it be nice if there is NO MORE DRUGS, GUNS AND VIOLENCE in the world?
U.S. guns going to Mexico and drugs from Mexico coming to U.S. Why our politicians don't want to do anything about that?? Get real...!!
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#133120 Nov 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I was scanning down the page and saw this again. So again LMAO !!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahha hahahahahhahahahahha!
Wait all the votes aren't in yet.
LMAO too over that one. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Springville, TN

#133121 Nov 4, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Are you stupid? No way it can be done. None of those you listed will do a background check. What's your point? Do you think guns should be sold at the convenience stores to anyone?

Ok, so how are you going to stop criminals from getting guns on the black market? Put huge restrictions on people who have no felony or criminal background?

I am for background checks, don't get me wrong. But why should honest, law abiding citizens be punished because the criminal intent might use a gun against an innocent person. You can not weed out the criminals by coming down on the heads of those who have never had a run-in with the law, who have clean records of the past and who have basically lived without police involvements.

What is your plan?

It doesn't take but a few minutes for a gun shop owner to check the background of a buyer. It's either ok'd or denied on the spot. If you ever went into a gun store for a purchase you would know this.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#133122 Nov 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider your IP
*BANNED*
Might not work ...
BUT
I'm going to TRY!
A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...
To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG
etc
LMAO Good luck with that :-P
Further proof you have no idea how this internet thingy works. Takes like 2 minutes to change an IP.
What laws exactly do you think he violated?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#133123 Nov 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider your IP
*BANNED*
Might not work ...
BUT
I'm going to TRY!
A "blitz" of emails
WILL be going OUT ...
To:
my attorney
TOPIX
AG
etc
LMAO Do me next! Do me next!
Ban me too, PLEASE!!
:-P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm out Nov 25 Looking 4 you 1
Hello Nov 24 Dr Feelgood sucks... 5
In the past Nov 22 Rmg 2
Glad we talked some Nov 21 poorboy 2
Marijuana use Conner Highschool!! (Aug '15) Nov 21 HBC 13
Hebron Jukebox (Jun '12) Nov 18 Musikologist 16
A sons love Nov 17 Overwhelmed 3

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance