'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239724 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Springville, TN

#132746 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Jay,
I've seen a lot of pain caused from alcoholism especially at a real young age and I can't get the look of his eyes out of my head. It reminded me of the past.I just wonder sometimes about things and like to know how other people feel.
PEACE
tofy
**********

There was a young man standing under a tree by the Taco Bell. A young woman sat on the ground holding a baby about 18 months old. They had their dog with them. They didn't look dirty, just unkempt and tired. The sign read, "Will work for food". They looked like they may have been traveling or something. But you never know. So, we went in to Taco Bell, ate and came out with a bag with two Bell Grande's, some cinnamon sticks. two drinks, one water and two small taco's.

We called him over and he came to the window. When we handed him the bag he said, "Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Sir. God Bless You! God Bless You"!!

My daughter was concerned. She asked me if babies can eat Taco's...?

Did we aid this family or were we the subject of a ploy? We'll never know, but we didn't take any chances either.
Jay

Springville, TN

#132747 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Ew. Did I just agree with Jay?
I feel sick.
*********

Take two aspirin and call your doctor in the morning!

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#132749 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY make a 'stab' at the website
IF ... ya don't KNOW about it ...???
;~)
The bias Al the bias!
PEACE
tofy

Since: Dec 11

.

#132750 Nov 2, 2013
obamaisadumbASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Iv'e got a sock on all right! A # 13, I like to keep it warm!
How do black people act? Their families have to buy them a chicken to show them how to walk, for one thing! They won't work! they take up 90% or the prison population, even though they make up 13% of the real population! Hell you ought to know more than anyone, Muslims had 10 times as many African slaves than all white nations put together, they are just to stupid to know that!
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#132752 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
There was a young man standing under a tree by the Taco Bell. A young woman sat on the ground holding a baby about 18 months old. They had their dog with them. They didn't look dirty, just unkempt and tired. The sign read, "Will work for food". They looked like they may have been traveling or something. But you never know. So, we went in to Taco Bell, ate and came out with a bag with two Bell Grande's, some cinnamon sticks. two drinks, one water and two small taco's.
We called him over and he came to the window. When we handed him the bag he said, "Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Sir. God Bless You! God Bless You"!!
My daughter was concerned. She asked me if babies can eat Taco's...?
Did we aid this family or were we the subject of a ploy? We'll never know, but we didn't take any chances either.
Agree

tofy

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132753 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any black folk like the ones you've described.
And 90% is a bullshit ass number, Ari #13.
Hiya ILiH! Good to see you.

Jethro doesn't know any black folks, so of course his answer is racist idiocy. To get an accurate answer he'd have to email the friend of a friend who knows some black folks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132754 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
There was a young man standing under a tree by the Taco Bell. A young woman sat on the ground holding a baby about 18 months old. They had their dog with them. They didn't look dirty, just unkempt and tired. The sign read, "Will work for food". They looked like they may have been traveling or something. But you never know. So, we went in to Taco Bell, ate and came out with a bag with two Bell Grande's, some cinnamon sticks. two drinks, one water and two small taco's.
We called him over and he came to the window. When we handed him the bag he said, "Oh, thank you, thank you so much, Sir. God Bless You! God Bless You"!!
My daughter was concerned. She asked me if babies can eat Taco's...?
Did we aid this family or were we the subject of a ploy? We'll never know, but we didn't take any chances either.
Panhandlers come to mind!
``````````

The Problem of Panhandling
by Michael S. Scott
http://www.popcenter.org/problems/panhandling...

Some 'do it' to FEED their 'addiction'...
Greedy SCAM artists is what I call them, nowadays.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132755 Nov 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.
Agree Ari ...
There's 'White trash'
Same as 'Black trash'

There's GOOD in ALL races, ethnicities.
Same as bad!

Human nature IS what it IS!...

Since: Dec 11

.

#132756 Nov 2, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any black folk like the ones you've described.
And 90% is a bullshit ass number, Ari #13.
Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence!
You think I'm anything like this guy?
NEVER!
Look over my posts, as far back as you want to go.
I would give up all my socks, and all related account info to prove I am not the junior Klan dragon.

:b

AKA JCL (you like my socks).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132757 Nov 2, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>The bias Al the bias!
PEACE
tofy
I guess the liberal sites you read are NOT biased.
I at the least look at BOTH sides!

I see the Conservative sites as MORE truthful!

Sorry, I go for HONESTY over propaganda ...
BUT ...

GET OVER IT


GET the picture!?!... Y~E~T!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132758 Nov 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.
I have to commend you for this one Ari.
I hope you hold true to the stance you take in this post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132760 Nov 2, 2013
The your doesn't men you.
The your doesn't meAn you.

;~)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#132761 Nov 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You can make good arguments without the racial shit (chicken?).
I have brothers in nearly every continent...some are darker than me, and some are as white as new fallen snow. Racism makes me want to puke, I would lay down my life for my brothers and their families. You can be opposed to Obama's policies without carrying the Klan Banner dude.
Some have mistaken your opinions for mine...never bothered me...till THIS!
Say what you want; I want nothing to do with your opinions tainted with racism.
Riiiiight...you're not the least bit racist, you pathetic, lying little coward.

Post #115574
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I knew that would get you excited, now if you can get your uncle-stepfather-boyfriend to pull your trailer to a starbucks parking lot...you will have it made on every Mother's Day!
Mother's day: when all dem muthas get dey foodstamps!
Not to mention the heinous crap you've written as "Rebuild America" and "General Lee".
Jay

Springville, TN

#132762 Nov 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Panhandlers come to mind!
``````````
The Problem of Panhandling
by Michael S. Scott
http://www.popcenter.org/problems/panhandling...
Some 'do it' to FEED their 'addiction'...
Greedy SCAM artists is what I call them, nowadays.
**********

Could be, AL, but I have this soft spot for babies, and maybe it was used as a sympathy scam. But these people were not just there one day, we'd seen them before. I wondered why she did not take that baby to the health dept., too. But if they were out of state maybe they wouldn't help them? I dunno. All I knew was there were people in need of something. A few Bell Grande's and some drinks would not bankrupt me, so I took a chance and fed them. I don't miss the money I spent, and if they scammed the people coming in there, shame on them.

There's also another Topix on this in Kentucky by JC Penney and people were talking about it. I didn't see them but others commented on it.

Since: Dec 11

.

#132763 Nov 2, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence!
You think I'm anything like this guy?
NEVER!
Look over my posts, as far back as you want to go.
I would give up all my socks, and all related account info to prove I am not the junior Klan dragon.
:b
AKA JCL (you like my socks).
I thank you for the faith...and your support!

Life makes us who wear, but we al have freedom to break chains...racism and hatred are chains we can break (if we want).

Since: Dec 11

.

#132764 Nov 2, 2013
we are (wear)?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#132765 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight...you're not the least bit racist, you pathetic, lying little coward.
Post #115574
<quoted text>
Not to mention the heinous crap you've written as "Rebuild America" and "General Lee".
LOL I guess he was just trying to throw us off one of his "socks" (obamaisadumbASS).

Since: Dec 11

.

#132766 Nov 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight...you're not the least bit racist, you pathetic, lying little coward.
Post #115574
<quoted text>
Not to mention the heinous crap you've written as "Rebuild America" and "General Lee".
I AM NOT RA or GL!
How the [email protected] is my country/city slang dialect racist?
You are the cowardly anony sock!

I thought you were calling the a-hole Jethro; thinking (eluding) that I was him/her...I saw you reply as posted to IliH. I am not that racist sock! Look back further and you will figure out who that sock belongs to...NOT MINE!
You are basically dishonest at heart, you are not the one I was addressing anyway.

Since: Oct 11

Mayfield, KY

#132767 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Could be, AL, but I have this soft spot for babies, and maybe it was used as a sympathy scam. But these people were not just there one day, we'd seen them before. I wondered why she did not take that baby to the health dept., too. But if they were out of state maybe they wouldn't help them? I dunno. All I knew was there were people in need of something. A few Bell Grande's and some drinks would not bankrupt me, so I took a chance and fed them. I don't miss the money I spent, and if they scammed the people coming in there, shame on them.
There's also another Topix on this in Kentucky by JC Penney and people were talking about it. I didn't see them but others commented on it.
I don't think you were scammed Jay.I don't think I was scammed...just hoping I helped instead of hurting?
I do appreciate your input.
Regards
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#132768 Nov 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Could be, AL, but I have this soft spot for babies, and maybe it was used as a sympathy scam. But these people were not just there one day, we'd seen them before. I wondered why she did not take that baby to the health dept., too. But if they were out of state maybe they wouldn't help them? I dunno. All I knew was there were people in need of something. A few Bell Grande's and some drinks would not bankrupt me, so I took a chance and fed them. I don't miss the money I spent, and if they scammed the people coming in there, shame on them.
There's also another Topix on this in Kentucky by JC Penney and people were talking about it. I didn't see them but others commented on it.
I'm not saying you were wrong at all Jay!
Given the situation, I probably would have done the same thing.

I have FED many, many, hungry people.
That's the way my heart is made up ...

I'm a "giver"
NOT
a 'taker'

:)

Just putting 'info' out there :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The stars above us Sat RAH 1
I want Aug 24 Rmg 1
I poke you on Facebook Aug 24 Rmg 1
Toy Aug 23 X b f 2
I like Aug 23 X b f 3
Daily Aug 19 Winner 3
Hey Aug 17 Dreams 2

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages