'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287805 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tabby the Wonder Turd

Omaha, NE

#129026 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do republicans on the Internet have this huge infatuation with describing their personal thoughts to strangers on the Internet?
Sad and lonely.
:-D
Aww, hits too close too home, eh stubby?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129027 Oct 14, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Were shots fired, people tazed, or pepper even sprayed?
Snipers are ALWAYS on the Whitehouse roof! It's called security. Which were alerted when tea party dumbchits started waving confederate flags (not American!) and being unruly. which as we kkknow is there m.o.
NO TEA IN 2014!
SNIPERS ON TOP OF OBAMA'S HOUSE AIMING AT VETERANS ...
www.theburningplatform.com/.../snipers-on-top... -...
20 hours ago - Like our White House snipers, I would have been willing to take out whoever my government ordered me to shoot. I'd have been a good soldier ...

https://www.google.com/search...

NEVER have they been AIMED at a law abiding American much less an AMERICAN VET!... Who FOUGHT for THAT White House you numbskull!

YES! The Confederate Flag IS part of OUR A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N Heritage!

The "Confederate Flag", a 20th century combination of the Battle Flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design. Actual historical flags of the CSA have become more obscure.
What is now often called "The Confederate Flag" or "The Confederate Battle Flag" (actually a combination of the battle flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design), despite its never having historically represented the CSA as a nation, has become a widely recognized symbol of the South. It is also called the "rebel", "Southern Cross, or "Dixie" flag, and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars" (the actual "Stars and Bars" is the First National Flag, which used an entirely different design).
During the first half of the 20th century the Confederate flag enjoyed renewed popularity. During World War II some U.S. military units with Southern nicknames, or made up largely of Southerners, made the flag their unofficial emblem. The USS Columbia (CL-56) flew a Confederate Navy Ensign as a battle flag throughout combat in the South Pacific in World War II. This was done in honor of the ship's namesake, the capital city of South Carolina, the first state to secede from the Union. Some soldiers carried Confederate flags into battle. After the Battle of Okinawa a Confederate flag was raised over Shuri Castle by a Marine from the self-styled "Rebel Company" (Company A of the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines). It was visible for miles and was taken down after three days on the orders of General Simon B. Buckner, Jr.(son of Confederate General Simon Buckner), who stated that it was inappropriate as "Americans from all over are involved in this battle". It was replaced with the flag of the United States.[15]
The use of the flag by soldiers came under investigation after some African-American soldiers filed complaints.[citation needed]. By the end of World War II, the use of the Confederate flag in the military was rare.[16] However, the Confederate flag continues to be flown in an unofficial manner by many soldiers. It was seen many times in Korea, Vietnam, and in the Middle East.

http://www.civilwar.com/resources/313-flags/1...

PiSS oFF pUnk!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129028 Oct 14, 2013
Protesting Veterans Tear Down DC Barricades, Chant "Shut Down The White House"

The "Million Vet March" in Washington D.C. appears to be escalating as reports of barricades being torn down, police in riot gear and snipers being deployed, and a growing crowd at The White House chanting for its shut-down suggest the people are growing restless.[GREAT picture of a VET!]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-13/prot...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#129029 Oct 14, 2013
The Dixiecrat Solution
By PAUL KRUGMAN
Published: October 13, 2013

So you have this neighbor who has been making your life hell. First he tied you up with a spurious lawsuit; youíre both suffering from huge legal bills. Then he threatened bodily harm to your family. Now, however, he says heís willing to compromise: Heíll call off the lawsuit, which is to his advantage as well as yours. But in return you must give him your car. Oh, and heíll stop threatening your family ó but only for a week, after which the threats will resume.

Not much of an offer, is it? But hereís the kicker: Your neighborís relatives, who have been egging him on, are furious that he didnít also demand that you kill your dog.

And now you understand the current state of budget negotiations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/14/opinion/kru...
American Man

Cub Run, KY

#129030 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
SNIPERS ON TOP OF OBAMA'S HOUSE AIMING AT VETERANS ...
www.theburningplatform.com/.../snipers-on-top... -...
20 hours ago - Like our White House snipers, I would have been willing to take out whoever my government ordered me to shoot. I'd have been a good soldier ...
https://www.google.com/search...
NEVER have they been AIMED at a law abiding American much less an AMERICAN VET!... Who FOUGHT for THAT White House you numbskull!
YES! The Confederate Flag IS part of OUR A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N Heritage!
The "Confederate Flag", a 20th century combination of the Battle Flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design. Actual historical flags of the CSA have become more obscure.
What is now often called "The Confederate Flag" or "The Confederate Battle Flag" (actually a combination of the battle flag's colors with the Second Navy Jack's design), despite its never having historically represented the CSA as a nation, has become a widely recognized symbol of the South. It is also called the "rebel", "Southern Cross, or "Dixie" flag, and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars" (the actual "Stars and Bars" is the First National Flag, which used an entirely different design).
During the first half of the 20th century the Confederate flag enjoyed renewed popularity. During World War II some U.S. military units with Southern nicknames, or made up largely of Southerners, made the flag their unofficial emblem. The USS Columbia (CL-56) flew a Confederate Navy Ensign as a battle flag throughout combat in the South Pacific in World War II. This was done in honor of the ship's namesake, the capital city of South Carolina, the first state to secede from the Union. Some soldiers carried Confederate flags into battle. After the Battle of Okinawa a Confederate flag was raised over Shuri Castle by a Marine from the self-styled "Rebel Company" (Company A of the 1st Battalion, 5th Marines). It was visible for miles and was taken down after three days on the orders of General Simon B. Buckner, Jr.(son of Confederate General Simon Buckner), who stated that it was inappropriate as "Americans from all over are involved in this battle". It was replaced with the flag of the United States.[15]
The use of the flag by soldiers came under investigation after some African-American soldiers filed complaints.[citation needed]. By the end of World War II, the use of the Confederate flag in the military was rare.[16] However, the Confederate flag continues to be flown in an unofficial manner by many soldiers. It was seen many times in Korea, Vietnam, and in the Middle East.
http://www.civilwar.com/resources/313-flags/1...
PiSS oFF pUnk!
Slavery and native american killing is part of our American heritage also. Should we keep celebrating that too?......dont answer that!
Never been aimed at law abiding Americans? You type that with a straight face?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_sho...
That was just off the top of my head.
Like you know what is S.O.P for secret service snipers. CONSERVATARD!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129031 Oct 14, 2013
Before You Accuse Me

Take a lQQk at yourself!

Bad Moon Rising, 1969
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fortunate Son
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Vietnam War,(1954Ė75), a protracted conflict that pitted the communist government of North Vietnam and its allies in South Vietnam, known as the Viet Cong, against the government of South Vietnam and its principal ally, the United States.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/628...
Uncle Tab

United States

#129032 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Protesting Veterans Tear Down DC Barricades, Chant "Shut Down The White House"

The "Million Vet March" in Washington D.C. appears to be escalating as reports of barricades being torn down, police in riot gear and snipers being deployed, and a growing crowd at The White House chanting for its shut-down suggest the people are growing restless.[GREAT picture of a VET!]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-13/prot...

It's sad you have to keep putting the word million in quotes. Repub lie and distortion

There weren't even over 100 ppl there. Maybe 50. And there were no police in riot gear, repub lie and distortion.

there were NO crowd at the Whitehouse. For security reasons (unstable gun crazy republicans) large crowds can not gather in front of the Whitehouse for the Presidents safety from you loons! ANOTHER repub lie and distortion.

And finally, million trucker protest, using pictures from a Make a Wish Foundation event..... As usual, republican lie and distortion.

Why do republicans have to build these things up using falsehoods if what they claim is true? If so many Americans agree with them..... Why isn't anyone showing up at these events in masses as they try to fool people into believing?

Weak minded fools.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129033 Oct 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
The Dixiecrat Solution
By PAUL KRUGMAN
Published: October 13, 2013

So you have this neighbor who has been making your life hell. First he tied you up with a spurious lawsuit; you’re both suffering from huge legal bills. Then he threatened bodily harm to your family. Now, however, he says he’s willing to compromise: He’ll call off the lawsuit, which is to his advantage as well as yours. But in return you must give him your car. Oh, and he’ll stop threatening your family — but only for a week, after which the threats will resume.

Not much of an offer, is it? But here’s the kicker: Your neighbor’s relatives, who have been egging him on, are furious that he didn’t also demand that you kill your dog.

And now you understand the current state of budget negotiations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/14/opinion/kru...
Exactly right!!

Holding our country hostage with no way of accomplishing ANY goal that they had in mind.

It's a lost cause and America loses.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129034 Oct 14, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery and native american killing is part of our American heritage also. Should we keep celebrating that too?......dont answer that!
NOT from "on TOP" of the White House ...
you dipwad libTARD!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129035 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad you have to keep putting the word million in quotes. Repub lie and distortion
There weren't even over 100 ppl there. Maybe 50. And there were no police in riot gear, repub lie and distortion.
there were NO crowd at the Whitehouse. For security reasons (unstable gun crazy republicans) large crowds can not gather in front of the Whitehouse for the Presidents safety from you loons! ANOTHER repub lie and distortion.
And finally, million trucker protest, using pictures from a Make a Wish Foundation event..... As usual, republican lie and distortion.
Why do republicans have to build these things up using falsehoods if what they claim is true? If so many Americans agree with them..... Why isn't anyone showing up at these events in masses as they try to fool people into believing?
Weak minded fools.
It's sad you have to keep putting the word million in quotes...said dumchit!
``````````
THOSE are NOT my quote marks ... you dumb podc!
American Man

Cub Run, KY

#129036 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you dipwad libTARD!
You KNOW this HOW?!?
Allofyou

United States

#129037 Oct 14, 2013
Shaddup
American Man

Cub Run, KY

#129038 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you dipwad libTARD!
So if they're not shooting from the Whitehouse, law abiding citizens are fair game then.
Gotta love conservatard "logic"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129039 Oct 14, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You KNOW this HOW?!?
Ethics ... Protocol!
This admin has NONE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129040 Oct 14, 2013
American Sniper Rifles: A History

How it all began

The Kentucky Rifle, or the Long Rifle, was indeed just that. The barrel itself could extend to four feet in length. It was used by frontiersmen in the early United States. Many think that its design was created by German immigrants to suit their needs in a foreign land. It took longer to reload than a regular musket; however, its range was unprecedented. At a rate of 2-4 shots a minute, a well-kept Kentucky Rifle shot by an experienced marksman was known to make kill shots at 300 yards.

It had no problem killing whatever it hit.

After all, it was a .50 caliber weapon. A less experienced user with little maintenance knowledge of the weapon could make 1-2 shots at 100 yards with the gun.

It made sense that many of the settlers had superb marksmanship skills.

There was a marksman in just about every family because the forest served to them as Wendy's serves to us, it is the source of dinner. On the frontier agriculture was very limited as well, and Indian attack was always a threat.

It was the range and experience that allowed Revolutionary War and War of 1812 snipers to sit back at a distance and hit enemy commanders while striking fear into the rest of the troop.

http://cydro.hubpages.com/hub/Made-in-America...

I DO know my American History!

Daniel Boone Theme Song 1964

WHY don't YOU "start" S-L-O-W and with Kentucky!
Uncle Tab

United States

#129041 Oct 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Ethics ... Protocol!
This admin has NONE!
Speaking of ethics and protocol....
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

This is FACT that republicans are in charge of this shutdown and you dumbasses are all idiots saying the President is at fault.

Why a change in the rules to make 100% sure a vote can not be put up unless a republican puts up the bill??

Talk about GRIDLOCK!!

Republican voters are amazingly stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#129042 Oct 14, 2013

And I love how this fine democrat puts the republican speaker into a nice small corner and the speaker tries his best to skirt the issue and hide the truth.

This is a typical back room republican screwing of America.

This video will be HUGE around election time. I'll be posting it every time one of you republican idiots claim Obama shut down the goverment as republicans do everything possible to make sure our goverment stays shut down and inflict more harm on small business and vets and the poor only to name a few things republicans are causing mass financial loses too.

There's no way any republican can debate these facts, so I'm sure you idiots will ignore this PROOF of who's shut down our goverment.

:-D done deal!! Game, Set, Match!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129043 Oct 14, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So if they're not shooting from the Whitehouse, law abiding citizens are fair game then.
Gotta love conservatard "logic"
Common sense on this board IS NOT common among libTARDS!
Their brain is WIRED with Liberalism.

Liberalism IS a "Mental" Disorder![THESE quote marks ARE mine :)]
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hyden-ky/TR5T...

It TAKES AWAY common sense!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#129044 Oct 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of ethics and protocol....
This is FACT that republicans are in charge of this shutdown and you dumbasses are all idiots saying the President is at fault.
Why a change in the rules to make 100% sure a vote can not be put up unless a republican puts up the bill??
Talk about GRIDLOCK!!
Republican voters are amazingly stupid.
harry reid the TOP communist in the Senate
IS the "problem" ...

Doing 0's bidding ...

Followed by nutzy peloosi ... in the House

;~)
Charles

Louisa, KY

#129045 Oct 14, 2013
American Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that a form of martial law took place during the Boston Marathon? The Veterans of this country would never intentionally harm her. Unfortunately, Obama's friends, Bill Ayers and his wife, have performed malicious acts. Protests have been allowed in this country. The KKK, the Nazis', the African
Americans, Native Americans have all held protests. Good day, Fascist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many More James Alex Fields Jrs Are in Boon... Sun John Masters 4
News Kentucky man, transgender wife sue Amazon for w... Aug 19 TipsyFromCentralC... 11
Poll Who Can Arrest Tyler Brockman? (Sep '14) Aug 17 John Masters 27
Who still remebers Tyler Brockman Aug 14 Citizen 1
Edward kitts iii (Apr '13) Aug 6 Jack 3
News Life-Size Noah's Ark To Open Amid A Flood Of Sk... (Jul '16) Jul 23 Luther 9
Hey beautiful Jul '17 Seven hundred thirty 5

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages