'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193554 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

New in town

United States

#121485 Sep 7, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Please show any instance of Illegals caught voting or attempting to vote.
I doubt you can show one or two, let alone the thousands it would take to influence an election.
How do you know they did not? Do you have to show an Idea Card to VOTE? What was ACORN's motto ...'VOTE OBAMA VOTE OFTEN'. Stop people on streets and give them money to buy cigarettes and tell them to vote Obama. Organized pickups by buses and took people to voting places. Are you that naive and uninformed? Change your name to square head!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121486 Sep 7, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> We are winners. you Idiots are in denial.
Called you ass out Thursday night, you ran like a
punk. correcting spelling, and can't spell.
I'll repost it after I get to work. e- dumbass!
"you fell to amuse" your own posted words winner! HAHAHAHAHAHAWOOOHAHAHA.
New in town

Whittier, CA

#121487 Sep 7, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>really? Then I won't be a foreigner! Teeheeeheeeeheeeeeee
One more 'illegal' want hurt Vern. Kidding!
What is my name and my location right now?
New in town

Whittier, CA

#121488 Sep 7, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
Very nice language for a girl. You parents must be very proud with your filthy mouth. Typical liberal.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121489 Sep 7, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
It will be a long while if we have to wait on you to get to work!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121490 Sep 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Department Of Justice Joins Growing List Of State And Federal Agencies Investigating Michele Bachmann
Michele Bachmann has found herself the subject of a US Department of Justice investigation. This is on top of already underway investigations by the House Ethics Committee, the FBI and the Iowa State Elections Committee for actions taken during her 2012 failed Presidential campaign. On September 5th, 2013, the New York Times reported that they had reviewed a DOJ subpoena requesting financial documents and a detailed list of communications from a Republican Super PAC. The Subpoena names not only Bachmann, but her husband Marcus and two additional members of Michele Bachmann’s campaign staff.
According to the New York Times report, the Department Of Justice subpoena appears to be related to complaints made to the Federal Elections Commission and The FBI, by a former Bachmann campaign staff member. Those allegations concern Bachmann’s campaign staff coordinating with the unnamed Super PAC, which, if true, would be a clear violation of federal election laws.
Other allegations against the Bachmann campaign include improper payments made to an Iowa State Senator, in exchange for his support of her campaign. The Iowa State Ethics Committee is currently investigating those claims, which also came from a source within the Bachmann campaign. On May 1st, 2013 Minnesota Public Radio reported that the committee had appointed an independent investigator to look into allegations against Bachmann and Iowa Republican Senator Kent Sorenson. Additionally:
“Bachmann’s former chief of staff and presidential campaign adviser. Andy Parrish earlier provided the ethics committee with an affidavit saying that Sorenson sought and received payment for his work with the Bachmann campaign.”
On September 6th, 2013 the Associated Press reported that the House Ethics Committee was extending it’s own investigation into additional Ethics violations, after a receiving a referral from the Office of Congressional Ethics. Then on May 17th, the FBI also joined in the investigation.
According to the Minnesota Post:
The entry of the FBI into the investigation raises the possibility that there were potential criminal violations. In addition to the alleged theft of the home-school list, the FBI is said to be looking into the campaign’s demand that certain former employees, whose pay was withheld at the end of the campaign, sign non-disclosure agreements before receiving their compensation.
The number of agencies investigating Bachmann just keeps growing, as do the number of allegations made against her. While not criminal in nature, members of Bachmann’s staff also reported that she had an “unnatural relationship” with Brett O’Donnell, her debate coach. Former campaign staffer Peter Waldron co-authored a new book “Bachmannistan; Behind the Lines” which according to Addicting Info’s T. Steelman, highlights Bachmann’s “Un-Christian behavior, blind ambition and stunning incompetence” on the campaign trail.
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/07/depar...
Oh lQQkie, crazy eyes is in deep doo doo. haha Don't surprise me. Teabagging CON.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! When did you get here? I've been popping in and out in between drafting emails. Did you see what I posted about Smithfield Farms selling out to the Chinese? If you haven't, read it when you get the chance, ok?

How was the festival?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121491 Sep 7, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>oh oh ohhhhhh LQQK seems like you do care when someone plays your own game with you? Are you perturbed? You play games all the time....know what I mean? What about that topic on another topix site you instigated? I found it. You are all that you call others and more, how's that pudding pop, loser lemming fool? See how it works! ;) I removed part of your post that did not pertain to the foreigner. Teeeheeee
Shove it vern, you know what I mean? You or any of your socks don't perturb me in any way. YOU make me laugh.

Oh when I let Wild Irish Rose know she was being dogged on this thread you idiots were recruit on. Yeah, I posted twice there. I like WIR and all your flaming nuts you and the loon get there. I post here. I don't care to read the SOS you idiots post here while bashing the PRESIDENT. You go play with the big boys and their registered avatars. I will stick with my KENTUCKY thread. I see some of you have taken plenty of my terms I use trolling on your threads. I guess that is all you have learned from my post. BRAVO, like I always say...not an original thought between you three acting as many. Lying loser lemming loons.

I post my articles for everyone BUT you idiots. You sure hang on every word though don't ya? YOU are so transparent it is pathetic more than funny. Keep it up, you demonstrate your ignorance and lack of character. Do it everyday.

Carry on sock puppet.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121492 Sep 7, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post what you've found vern?
Hope it's better than what you took hours to find that "proved" I live in Marysville. Heh.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121493 Sep 7, 2013
Hypocrisy Alert: Fox Demanded Obama Get Congressional Approval, Now Offended He Asked (VIDEO)

If ever you needed proof that Fox News reflexively opposes whatever President Obama stands for, regardless of the underlying issues or ethics, check out judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano’s flip-flop on the subject of whether or not President Obama should seek Congressional approval before a military strike.

You may recall (and thanks to Media Matters for remembering so we don’t have to) that back in March, 2011, when President Obama was considering military action against Libya without consulting Congress, Napolitano railed against the “terrible” War Powers Act and questioned whether Obama was planning on using it,“whether the American people, whether the Congress wants it or not? Even though the Constitution says only Congress shall declare war?”

Here’s the video:

Fast forward to September 3, 2013, three days after President Obama announced that he “will seek authorization for the use of force from the American people’s representatives in Congress.”

Why? Because “I’m also mindful that I’m the President of the world’s oldest constitutional democracy. I’ve long believed that our power is rooted not just in our military might, but in our example as a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.”

Just what Napolitano would have wanted, right? Wrong. Not now that Obama’s doing it. Napolitano announced on Fox & Friends,“It’s a little mystifying, legally, why the president is asking Congress for authority to do something that it has already given him authority to do. When the War Powers Act was enacted… it basically said the president can bring troops into any area that he wants offensively or defensively without the approval of congress for 89 days.…So the president has the authority to do this.…It’s been used by every president since Richard Nixon.…So again, mystifying as to why the president wants the approval of the Congress.”

Co-host Steve Doocy interrupted to say,“Oh, come on, it is not mystifying.…It’s political!”

Actually, the president clearly explained his reasoning – and it just so happens to exactly match Napolitano’s supposed beliefs in 2011. But now that Obama has embraced them fully, Napolitano has done an about-face. And what’s really mystifying is how this kind of knee-jerk antagonism to just about any decision made by President Obama passes for legitimate news or analysis.

Here’s the video:

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/04/fox-n...

Typicl CON mentality.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121494 Sep 7, 2013
America must end the genocide in Syria

(CNN)-- The recent, deadly chemical attack carried out, the administration says, by the Assad regime may finally prompt the U.S. military to help the Syrian people. But serious questions remain about our nation's moral standing in the world and the state of our national conscience.
No matter how we act going forward, we are still left with the fact that we failed to intervene while more than 100,000 innocent Syrians were killed. One more genocide has come to pass.

A fear of "foreign entanglements," to recall George Washington's farewell address, has always been part of the American character. But our heritage also includes a profound concern for human rights. And while our foreign endeavors have sometimes led us to regret, our inaction also haunts us.

President Franklin Roosevelt failed to respond to the Holocaust perpetrated by Nazi Germany. Presidents Ford and Carter stood aside during Pol Pot's reign of terror in Cambodia. Bill Clinton has said he could have saved as many as 300,000 lives in Rwanda if he had acted to stop the killing there when he was president. He regards this inaction as the biggest policy regret of his presidency.

But we are still the richest and most capable nation on Earth. And as human beings we should feel moved by outrage when we see a man being beaten on the street, or thousands of people being put to death by the air they breathe.

As Americans, we should not shirk from our responsibility to the persecuted or slaughtered just because they are half a world away, speak another language or practice a different religion.
Americans must embrace an anti-genocide policy, one that calls for quick and decisive action, as a matter of moral responsibility. To act otherwise will only bring us more regret.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/06/opinion/greene-...

US military can take him out without leaving the ship. We are still the BEST and have technology no one knows we have. You bunch of chicken shits, could careless about Americans let alone Syrians. Typical

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
Vern

Switzerland

#121495 Sep 7, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post what you've found vern?
oh oh ohhhh I do have a duty to do the right thing know what I mean? Old CONS knows what I mean....she is avoiding me on that subject talking about some Rose and another topic. She is a big fibber!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121496 Sep 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! When did you get here? I've been popping in and out in between drafting emails. Did you see what I posted about Smithfield Farms selling out to the Chinese? If you haven't, read it when you get the chance, ok?
How was the festival?
Hey Crow, got in around 9, put crap away, jumped in the shower, got a big glass of ice tea, thought I would check email, fb and the asylum. hahaha I am tired, so I don't plan on playing for long. I love festivals and have a great time buying up stuff from the booths. Love the crafts and the Amish booths. Got loaded up on some area honey (good for fighting off allergies in your area if you buy local). Plus, it is just damn good. There are plenty of them this time a year and a couple more this month I plan to attend. They are fun and love meeting new people or running into some I haven't seen in awhile.

I did see that article and clicked on the links to make my views known as well as our worthless CONgressman. Except for John. I like him. That is crazy. I have always hated them letting foreign countries buy up so much of our land, plants and businesses. Do you know that the contracts even for the military are foreigned owned. Like the new family housing and hotels on the military bases. 50 year contracts, owned by an Australian company. Hell, even Holiday Inn is owned by them now. When I travelled through Tennessee recently I kept seeing all these hotels/motels on the way through the state with billboards or signs stating "American Owned". Pretty sad huh? Like trying to buy American when spending my money I look for those "American Owned" signs for gas, shop n' go's etc...everywhere I go. Just like all my cars are either FORD or CHEVY. I wouldn't own a foreign car...I don't care if it is built in Kentucky...Toyota. haha

I hope you enjoyed the beautiful day we had. It was awesome. I hate to see summer come to a close, but look forward to fall and cooler temps. Can't wait.

I see you had fun with the idiots last night. Countrygirl really irks them too. They act like children crying about icons..PRICELESS
Doesn't matter what they get, ole arisocks and loon will just go in and out of devices changing them. Hilarious how vain they are over stupid icons on topix. I could careless, they can stomp my comments full of icons, don't bother me. I wouldn't waste my time hitting nuts for them if I wasn't here reading to post. They, mostly general bobbysocks, was whining like a little girl last night wasn't he. hahahaha Bunch of circus clown lemming socks. Do they really think people can't see through them.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#121497 Sep 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL...!!
Immigrants coming legally not 'the back door', not the 'anchor babies',' not the government help','not the amnesty'...SPONSOR, JOB, FAMILY,
ASYLUM ...I came through an immigration camp in Italy. Stayed for 6 months, but because I was pregnant, my daughter was born in Italy. My husband's family was sponsors. As soon we arrived in U.S. we got our LEGAL papers. Family was responsible for translation, doctor bills, food, taking us to SS office to apply for SS card, also an immigration office to apply for green card. With an month I found job, again LEGALLY. With an 18 months I got green card. If the police stop you for something, you need to show them that you applied for green card, little piece of paper, size of your D.L. if you didn't have it and they find you illegally, you're going back home. You can't ask for any kind of government help. After 5 years you can become American Citizen. One out of 3 gets it and the others have to come back. No translation, you have to know basic English...
It was not easy but I loved it ...!!
NO AMNESTY...YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THIS COUNTRY, YOU HAVE TO ASSIMILATE. YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS COUNTRY FOR GRANTED...!!
I LOVE AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME...!!
P.S. my first job was luggage company, screw drivers, machine shop- having bloddy fingers having hands in gasoline all day, factory making plastic plugs for hospitals, bottles, etc. Working, going to school, small children, first office job flower pots small place, next Import Export, then accounting for COX enterprise ...go the right way !!
You are so on target!

I worked in courthouses for years. During that time I was able to retrieve the immigration papers and naturalization papers of my ancestors. I have two filing cabinets full of this stuff. I even know the name of the ship in one of those cases. Everything you said is how it was. The first thing they got was a physical. If they looked sick or had any specific disease that doctor's of that time could diagnose, they were sent to another room and most likely sent back to their home country. When that immigrant applied for citizenship it was exactly the way you described it, so I won't go over it again. It took my ancestor six years before he got his naturalization papers. He then married and had two children who also married and had children ... AKA, Natural born American citizens. This was how it was for every immigrant who passed through Ellis Island. Not one penny of help came from our government. These people found jobs,(mine spent 30 years on the railroad). They congregated in neighborhoods with people of the same nationality, Romanians, Italians, Germans, etc. Chicago was full of immigrants in those days as was New York and many metro cities of the time.

No one got a pass. Everyone was treated the same. There were no social security cards, and births did not have to be registered until 1918. It was a hard life for them, but they learned the language, forsake their former country, pledged allegiance to the United States of America, fought in our wars and were proud people who taught their children to be proud Americans.

Why now should we bend the rod for people who jumped our borders, ignored our immigration laws and applied for benefits, food, medical, schooling, etc., working Americans have to pay for?

Like you said, OZ, come in the front door like our ancestor's and people such as yourself have done.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121498 Sep 7, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope it's better than what you took hours to find that "proved" I live in Marysville. Heh.
HAHA, I seen where he was obsessed with it about like me dropping in let's bash the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread they were recruiting for to let Wild Irish Rose know the loon was here trashing her and saying she was me. They are desperate aren't they? WIR followed her here awhile back and I really enjoyed her comments. If you keep your forum open on the US topix you can scroll down after you post and see the loon and socks thread hopping. She just copies and pastes the SOS she does here. If I was posting there or anywhere else I would write the same, use the same name and end it with....

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

(I don't have to play their games)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121499 Sep 7, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>oh oh ohhhh I do have a duty to do the right thing know what I mean? Old CONS knows what I mean....she is avoiding me on that subject talking about some Rose and another topic. She is a big fibber!
Talking to yourself again arisocks in between your pudding pops? I am not avoiding you on crap asswipe. Go back and read again. By all means, copy and paste those TWO comments to WIR from your other trolling thread, I don't care.

Oh BTW loser, I am NOT a republiCON, I am a DEMOCRAT. Pay attention idiot, you know what I mean arivern.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121500 Sep 7, 2013
Texas Business Creates Truck Decal Of Woman Bound And Tied To Bring In New Customers

A Texas sign company, hoping to get some extra attention for its business, has created a truck decal featuring a woman bound and tied.

The decal shows a blonde woman in jeans curled up on the bed of a pickup truck, her hair obscuring her face and her hands and feet tied with rope. It's meant to be slapped on a truck's tailgate, creating an optical illusion of an actual woman lying in distress.

KWTX News 10 in Waco, Texas reported that Hornet Signs put the decal on the back of an employee's truck to show how realistic its signs are. A female employee volunteered to be tied up and photographed for the promotional material.

"I wasn't expecting the reactions that we got, nor was it really anything we certainly condone or anything else," Hornet Signs owner Brad Kolb told KWTX. "But it was just something...we had to put out there to see who notices it."

Kolb also claimed that since the controversy, he has seen a rise in decal orders.

KWTX said it asked viewers what they thought of Kolb's marketing stunt, and the responses the station received were pretty "one-sided" against it. Some viewers said they even called the police when they saw the decal, thinking a woman was truly in trouble.

Julie Gerstein at the Frisky adds, "The sad thing is, this isn’t even an original idea. Similar truck decals featuring hogtied women, like this, and this, all contribute to a culture of violence against women. Plus, this can’t be making local police happy. How many false 911 calls have been made because of these things?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/texa...

Typical disrespect from a red state promoting violence against women. Typical CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Vern

Switzerland

#121501 Sep 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it vern, you know what I mean? You or any of your socks don't perturb me in any way. YOU make me laugh.
Oh when I let Wild Irish Rose know she was being dogged on this thread you idiots were recruit on. Yeah, I posted twice there. I like WIR and all your flaming nuts you and the loon get there. I post here. I don't care to read the SOS you idiots post here while bashing the PRESIDENT. You go play with the big boys and their registered avatars. I will stick with my KENTUCKY thread. I see some of you have taken plenty of my terms I use trolling on your threads. I guess that is all you have learned from my post. BRAVO, like I always say...not an original thought between you three acting as many. Lying loser lemming loons.
I post my articles for everyone BUT you idiots. You sure hang on every word though don't ya? YOU are so transparent it is pathetic more than funny. Keep it up, you demonstrate your ignorance and lack of character. Do it everyday.
Carry on sock puppet.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I wear socks but that is the only way I use them, know what I mean? I find that term rather silly! is that one of your original terms too? Shove what "it"? You! Where did you get your terms...? Transparent....hmmmmm, I have character then. I tell it like it is. Unlike you who demonstrates your ignorance....daily! Carry on. Oh and you lied about that other topic. Not where you just told about or anything of the nature. I know nothing about your babble above. Are you instigating with this move....part of your game? Hmmmmmm

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121502 Sep 7, 2013
New in town wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they did not? Do you have to show an Idea Card to VOTE? What was ACORN's motto ...'VOTE OBAMA VOTE OFTEN'. Stop people on streets and give them money to buy cigarettes and tell them to vote Obama. Organized pickups by buses and took people to voting places. Are you that naive and uninformed? Change your name to square head!
I know that they didn't because of mathematics. No matter how simple or foolproof a crime. If performed in any significant numbers at all, some will be caught.
My original question still stands.
BTW Acorn was a voter registration organisation. Yes there are registration fraud but that is a different matter. We are discussing people who are not citizens actually showing up to vote.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121503 Sep 7, 2013
Meet the Racist Groups & People Helping the GOP Block Immigration Reform (VIDEO)

In this eye-opening and informative video courtesy of Axel Caballero’s Cuéntame, the viewer is shown the labyrinth of white supremacist organizations and individuals who are facilitating and working in tandem with intransigent Republicans who are doing everything in their power to block and obstruct America’s much-needed immigration reform.

After focusing on several key groups and individuals, Cuéntame sets their sights on white supremacist front-group BALA, or Black American Leadership Association, which is a newly created group designed to create anti-immigrant sentiment within the black community by accusing undocumented immigrants of ”stealing” jobs from the African-American community. Blaming the other minority groups for the economic oppression of other minority groups is nothing new, but it’s definitely not something that Americans believe should be a part of a forward thinking, inclusive, and progressive 21st-century America.

As Pres. Obama and the Democratic Party push forward with their attempt to bring a fitting conclusion to one of America’s great civil rights and humanitarian struggles, it is imperative that Americans are informed about these racist white supremacist from groups, organizations, and individuals who are allowing House Republicans to get away with stealing the narrative and justifying their obstruction and opposition towards reform.

Please watch the video (BELOW), let us know your thoughts in the comments section, and share this and other related articles on social media forums.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/meet-the-racis...

The blacks in that group the CONS conned are the loon's backup for blacks against Obama and calling for impeachment. They are never going to impeach him. Back to the birther crap right? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121504 Sep 7, 2013
Its been a long night. My grandson has me worn out. Goodnight all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burlington Jukebox (Jun '12) 12 hr Wuellner 16
Northernmost Point in Kentucky Thu Babybylar 2
Marijuana use Conner Highschool!! Aug 25 Concerned cougar 1
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) Aug 23 Reads too much 852
anyone know josef (joe) burton (Jul '10) Aug 7 Just browsing 200
amanda (Nov '11) Jul '15 tits 3
Hebron Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages