'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
99,621 - 99,640 of 151,432 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112843 Jul 31, 2013
Selective Memory wrote:
Every single republican voted against security funding for Benghazi. One could almost come to the conclusion they did this in the hopes something like this would happen. Wouldn't be the first time republican strategy included murder. You know there is something very wrong with a party that called the Sandy Hook massacre as a hoax, and some secret form of gun grab. Try opening that Bible you're always misquoting and read the words of Jesus.
Goodnight and may God have mercy on your souls. Now feel free to bark at my shadow as I leave.
You are so right in your statement and your screen name. They DO have selective memory.

DITCH MITCH
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112844 Jul 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Let me school you. Obama has added ONLY $1.3 Trillion to the debt. The other almost $5 Trillion is (1.) the spending already put in place before he got there and (2) Bush left office with a $5 trillion dollar debt without anyway for the next President to pay for it. It's as simple as a personal credit card to understand. If a person only has enough money to pay half of the reoccurring monthly bills and no extra to pay on what was already owed then each month each year the balance will increase. Sorry Obama cutting the deficit spending in half is not enough for you Repubs.
P.S. Obama has spent less money % wise on his economic plans than any President over the past 60 years. Prove me wrong and I'll never post again you ignorant POS.
Courtesy of Marketwatch-
In fiscal 2010 (the first Obama budget) spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.
In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.
In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.
Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Now with all this explanation, how come we have arrived at almost $18 trillion debt , when Bush left it at $5 trillion?

About all this could leave any mathematician with , is , Obama has added some $13 trillion to the debt in some 5 years. Or, Now somewhere it was said Bush left office at $9 trillion, but we still come up with $18 trillion now? This must then mean Obama added somewhere near $9 trillion in his five(almost) years.

There is no way one can spend more than comes in every year and not go deeper in debt. Check the State of California, and the cities there, and now Detroit. We will be along if it doesn`t stop, and maybe even if it does!!!
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112845 Jul 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs remember the 4 but forget the 3000 on 9/11. Repub math I guess.
You are so right Injudgement. Those four died as a result of the Grand OLD Party of NO cutting funding to the State Department. They will dwell on that like 9/11 never happened on Bush's watch. They had plenty of warning about those nuts training to fly planes and did nothing. Repuke math is as warped as they are.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112846 Jul 31, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right Injudgement. Those four died as a result of the Grand OLD Party of NO cutting funding to the State Department. They will dwell on that like 9/11 never happened on Bush's watch. They had plenty of warning about those nuts training to fly planes and did nothing. Repuke math is as warped as they are.
DITCH MITCH
Ditch the witch - hildebeast ...
-n-
ypu TOO~

u r NOT ... nor is she ...
'good enuf' to be called the b word!
imo

:)
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112847 Jul 31, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
R.H.--- you have GRACE and FINESSE ...
RepubliCON is FINGERNAILS SCRAPING CHALKBOARD ...!!
HAHA, Good I hope you cringe when I post chemtrail zombie. Suck up some of that bee goo. You are all a sick bunch. Haven't missed anything but the SOS, just a different day. Loser lemming repukes.

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112848 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out his posts around Easter!
I do NOT mess with ANYONE ...
Unless I'm "provoked" ...
dumchit!
Do 'you' UNDERSTAND that word?
If not ... here ya go!
Provoke
To bring about deliberately; induce: provoke a fight.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/provoked
Just LIKE the THUG did!
Yeah ... I *WILL* take up for me and mine ...
Like it or NOT!
Wanna TRY me?
Easter...the day that Christians celebrate the resurrection of Christ, the most gentle, loving, forgiving soul to ever walk the face of the earth? The one whose teachings you profess to follow? That Easter? Carry a grudge much?

So Trayvon Martin was a thug, eh? I guess that's why the jurors are coming forward, saying they feel like they let Zimmerman get away with murder, and like they should apologize to Trayvon's parents? Y'know, Christ was crucified between two "thugs", and told them that he would prepare a place for them in Heaven. You seem to conveniently forget stuff like that.

Are you inciting me to violence, Old Yeller? What do you mean by "Wanna TRY me?", exactly? Provoking me, maybe? Heh.

I've already tried you, Old Yeller, and found you seriously lacking in everything from common sense to compassion. Why don't you take your "lil red" Hoveround for a long drive...off a short pier.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112849 Jul 31, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right in your statement and your screen name. They DO have selective memory.
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC - wasn't that a great post? I've been meaning to say "welcome back", btw. Hate to leave just when you get here, but I need to get busy. Take care!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112850 Jul 31, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Easter...the day that Christians celebrate the resurrection of Christ, the most gentle, loving, forgiving soul to ever walk the face of the earth? The one whose teachings you profess to follow? That Easter? Carry a grudge much?
So Trayvon Martin was a thug, eh? I guess that's why the jurors are coming forward, saying they feel like they let Zimmerman get away with murder, and like they should apologize to Trayvon's parents? Y'know, Christ was crucified between two "thugs", and told them that he would prepare a place for them in Heaven. You seem to conveniently forget stuff like that.
Are you inciting me to violence, Old Yeller? What do you mean by "Wanna TRY me?", exactly? Provoking me, maybe? Heh.
I've already tried you, Old Yeller, and found you seriously lacking in everything from common sense to compassion. Why don't you take your "lil red" Hoveround for a long drive...off a short pier.
It was a "killing"
Of which he "admitted" TO!
Self DeFense
As OLD as TIME itself!

NOT a murder!

BIG difference!

KiSS my "Go to Hell"
-n-
liKe it!

Now you've been "initiated"
by the *BEST*

:D
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112851 Jul 31, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
You need to revisit this one again! The Sequester was a brain child of Obama`s! Congress just went along to reduce the spending. The method of spending should have then been re-budgeted and all of the administration instead went on party Parties! The big spenders for parties were the State dept. and the I>R>S>!This is a failure of leadership and planning of the Obama Administration and no one can lay it at the Republicans Table unless you just do not
, or, you follow the Party regardless of all the lies and bungling.
Don`t ever put up Benghazi Hillary for any office except to sweep the streets!!!

BTW--heard or read the tape of Clinton`s cigar girl? It has just been released!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112852 Jul 31, 2013
‘That’s how the President answered every media query’
POSTED JULY 31, 2013 AT 4:00 PM BY EDDIE SCARRY

Comments (0)
From a White House pool report, sent out after President Obama‘s meeting Wednesday with congressional Democrats:

After 70 minutes behind the closed doors of Room S211 at the Capitol, President Obama emerged with

just four words for White House and Congressional pools:

“Jobs. Middle class. Growth.”

That’s how the President answered every media query.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/#post-633217

Just liKe
pete & repeat
on here

~-~

They LEARNED from their 'messiah'...

RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112853 Jul 31, 2013
LQQK wrote:
<quoted text>
yOU MUST bE TALKING aBOUT "aMERICAN LAdy!"
"I" agrEE! that BrOAd is "FCKING INsane!!!
"I" hOPE SHE NEVER!!! Goes outSIDE!!!!"
She IS sCARY!!!
QQQ >__---__ 8< :P O00OOO0OOO00<
haha, I think he was describing that Queen Loon to a "T". So are you. They hate my factual articles and my DITCH MITCH bumper sticker I use. I had a great career and am now having a great retirement. Those nasty, lying repukes bring the "F" word out of me every now and then. Not very lady like and I try not to use it. I'd rather knock the ignorance out of them. Doubt that could happen since their gloom and doom racist selves have been bred into them. I like a lot or Republicans, but not these fauxbox brainwashed REPUKES. They applaud the repukes holding our country back to fight a BLACK (and white) President they despise. Speaks volumes of their ignorance and their racist roots. They are nothing but a bunch of lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112854 Jul 31, 2013
Yes, That Is a Spy in Your Pocket:
Federal Appeals Court
Approves
Warrantless Cellphone Tracking
Jacob Sullum|Jul. 31, 2013 12:19 am

http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/31/yes-that-is...

How DO you like 'em NOW?

~-~

That DOES mean YOURS too ... libTARDS ...
You are NOT 'exempt'...!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112855 Jul 31, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A "gentleman" always opens doors for ladies.
I must admit old school Southern Democrats are also gentlemen; the new wave of Dem's are much like Calvin, they would rather trip you as you enter a door and then laugh as the door hits you in the face.
The only BQQBs I oogle are my wife's, for 19 years now.
I have not used the filthy language towards you ladies of the left as the little Liberals do Conservative women (even when ILiH gets nasty).
Is there a "nastier" thing to be called than a TERRORIST?
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112856 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditch the witch - hildebeast ...
-n-
ypu TOO~
u r NOT ... nor is she ...
'good enuf' to be called the b word!
imo
If we could ditch you we would, but you keep coming back with your lunacy and little devil face )8~D>

Go take a nip and a nap. Sounds like you need one Queen Loon. Call me what you want, I could careless. You mean NOTHING to me. You are a batshit crazy loon threatening a teenager, quoting the Bible one minute and off in a broken sentence, full of CAPS and bullshit. Nothing but a fauxbox lemming tool.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112857 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
... a 14 year old boy ...
PROVE it
a "blasphemer" IS what IT is!
)8~D>
If there ever was a "blasphemer" on topix it would be YOU. Make you feel all big and bad to threaten Calvin. His wit and intelligence at a young age really chaps your fatass don't it? lmao@the batshit crazy topix loon.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112858 Jul 31, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a "nastier" thing to be called than a TERRORIST?
You ARE one
"personified" ...

~-~

You came on here, back last fall ...
JUST to wreak havoc ...

You got IT in return ...

Didncha

This 'gal' don't RUN!
From BULLIES!
nor
'anyone' for that matter ...

As has been SEEN on this VERY board!

~-~

PLUS ... the 'vipers den'...
There's another one that doesn't EITHER!

RH!

RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112859 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Yes, That Is a Spy in Your Pocket:
Federal Appeals Court
Approves
Warrantless Cellphone Tracking
Jacob Sullum|Jul. 31, 2013 12:19 am
http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/31/yes-that-is...
How DO you like 'em NOW?
~-~
That DOES mean YOURS too ... libTARDS ...
You are NOT 'exempt'...!!!
YOU just figuring that out loon? Bush's Patriot Act started the spying years ago. I don't care if they tap into all my electronics. I have nothing to hide. YOU on the other hand probably keep them busy with the red flags.
Are you scared all your radical anti-American rants will put you on a watch list? hahaha You probably are already flagged just from your topix posts alone. lmao@paranoid repukes.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112860 Jul 31, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could ditch you we would, but you keep coming back with your lunacy and little devil face )8~D>
Go take a nip and a nap. Sounds like you need one Queen Loon. Call me what you want, I could careless. You mean NOTHING to me. You are a batshit crazy loon threatening a teenager, quoting the Bible one minute and off in a broken sentence, full of CAPS and bullshit. Nothing but a fauxbox lemming tool.
DITCH MITCH
Refer to post # 112846
-n-
That's ALL I got to say to you ...

"dumchit" ...

You're NOT on my wavelength ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112861 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Deficit
What is the Deficit?
Deficit: The amount by which the government’s total budget outlays exceeds its total receipts for a fiscal year.—US Senate Budget Committee
This year, FY 2013, the federal government in its budget estimated that the deficit would be $973 billion. The latest deficit estimate, from the Congressional Budget Office, is $642 billion.
But there’s more
The federal debt increases each year by more than the deficit. For FY 2013 the federal budget estimates that the federal debt will increase by $1,199 billion. That’s $226 billion more than the official “deficit.” See Federal Debt.
But there’s more. There is the increase in debt from the “agency debt” of government-sponsored enterprises. And there is the implied deficit from unfunded liabilities like Social Security and Medicare. See chart of latest Long-term Budget Outlook from the Congressional Budget Office.
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
Debit
debit ...
— n
1. a. acknowledgment of a sum owing by entry on the left side of an account
b. the left side of an account
c. an entry on this side
d. the total of such entries
e. Compare credit ( as modifier ): a debit balance
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/debit
Credit ...
10. accounting
a. acknowledgment of an income, liability, or capital item by entry on the right-hand side of an account
b. the right-hand side of an account
c. an entry on this side
d. the total of such entries
e. Compare debit ( as modifier ): credit entries
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/credit
Do you know the DIFFERENCE between a DEBIT and Credit card ...???
When you use a credit card ...
You have a DEFICIT of funds IF not paid off IN FULL at the end of the 'billing cycle'... Interest WILL BE charged to it!
Debit card is IN the Bank to your ADVANTAGE ...!!!
LEARN ya SIMPLE Math!
Can you 'balance' a checkbook?
tee hee hee ...
If you are given a credit card that has a monthly amount owed of $10K but an income of only $5K there's no way to ever get ahead of the interest. That's exactly what Bush did to Obama. That is why the nations debt is $17 Trillion and will be $26 Trillion by 2020.
RepubliCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#112862 Jul 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to post # 112846
-n-
That's ALL I got to say to you ...
"dumchit" ...
You're NOT on my wavelength ...
GOOD, thanks for sparing me you C-R-A-Z-Y loon. Your "wavelength" is severely WARPED. Thanks again.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Do the right thing 2,022
ramsey autopsy / bloodwork/ special prosecutor 1 hr Just my thought 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr birdistheword 81,602
Lost dog on Donjoy dr 7 hr Renee 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr Pagan 16,146
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sun LMS 26,227
Hebron Jukebox (Jun '12) Sat Musikologist 12
•••
•••
•••

Petersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Petersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE