'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232889 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#112580 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Seems like old times on here tonight sorry I've got to
go!
GN...ALL!
PEACE
tofy
BTW Calvin,I don't usually brag on myself it's not my style,but I am COOL...perhaps the coolest Mayor in Kentucky!
Also AL...I'm no color,I'm color blind!As it should be!
Too bad ...
you're a Democrat ONE!

:)

You've SHOWN me all I need to know about 'em ...
Used to think they were fine
&
that you were too ...

Until the truth came out ...
of your own mouth on here one night

Jay

Springville, TN

#112581 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you lost?
7 votes shy?
Means you lost, right?
You're all losers' right?

Why don't you and your girlfriend crazygirl join one of these dating sites they're advertising on here - and both of you get lost?! And let the adults continue discussions on here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112583 Jul 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and your girlfriend crazygirl join one of these dating sites they're advertising on here - and both of you get lost?! And let the adults continue discussions on here.
I second THAT!

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#112584 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your pseudointellectual psyche stomped, and then you're so predictable; potty mouth time again!
That's why you chose to pretend to be a teenager right? You knew before you started you were doomed to fail...over and over and over and over ad infinitum!
at least, I'm psychic, right?
Ari, does my not being 14 make you feel better about yourself?

Since: Oct 11

Sikeston, MO

#112587 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgive you Tofy
But know this, friend, what you do and don't believe about me has no real effect on me, ok..I know you understand that.
I'm on here 24/7? Is that a real argument?
Or, I can't have a girlfriend because I'm 14??
Or, I can't have one girl without chasing after others because that is your "memory" of your experience?
Are you fucking kidding me, man?
I said I'm going...so this is it for me C.
No there is no argument..I'll take at your word.
But I will say this about what I believe or think having no effect on you. So be it. My point is to just spark a thought now and then I'm original as i can possible be without giving away my anonymity.Don't care much for copy and paste sorry paster's,but i do like you-tube stuff to break up the monotony now and again.
I can appreciate your quick wit where others cannot plus they take it to heart,me I do not!
PEACE
tofy
Peace no more

Richmond, KY

#112588 Jul 28, 2013
Inside Groundswell: Read the Memos of the New Right-Wing Strategy Group
One of the high ranking members is Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
The wife of a Supreme Court Justice, and a teabagger consultant. Heading up a far FAR right wing propaganda machine! How low can they go? There is no limit, including cannibalizing their own party!
They speak of their base, like the right wingers on this thread as "LIV's" Low Information Voters.
"We must reclaim the language and put 'a face' on our messages; tell stories. Write articles on 4th grade level!"

An interesting read, three pages of incite on how the Reich wing is morphing into a super evil teabagger party. Satan has the teabaggers firmly in his grip!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/g...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#112590 Jul 28, 2013
I told you all that he was uncle flabby. No big surprise.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#112593 Jul 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
good idea, goodnight Dad

Since: Oct 11

Sikeston, MO

#112594 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad ...
you're a Democrat ONE!
:)
You've SHOWN me all I need to know about 'em ...
Used to think they were fine
&
that you were too ...
Until the truth came out ...
of your own mouth on here one night
OMG! You're indicating i lied about something at one point...
exactly what are you referring to? Point me in that direction please?
So i can go to bed...AL
PEACE
tofy
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#112597 Jul 28, 2013
What about our good, honest friends at the IRS not wanting to participate in Obamacare crap? They are looking forward to sticking it to the rest of us tho. Obama delayed the implementation of Obamacare for big businesses because he knows it's a job killer and he also knows that Obamacrap is a hardship on the middle class to have to pay for Obamacrap. Hmmm...wonder if Obama and the dems will be talking up Obamacare after the midterm elections? lol The dems don't even see it coming which makes it sweeter than ever! Notice how Obama hadn't talked about his failing economy policies for a long time and then poof, like magic, he cares again. He must focus on something other than the many "phony" scandals that point to his administration and he has to repeat to his ObaMORON base that all of his failed policies really worked and they were just too dumb to understand. Obama gives thanks for all his little dumb asses that remain dumb asses with him all the way to the end. lol Gotta focus on the economy again and it will probably take Obama a year to convince his base that many are now living at the poverty level and on food stamps...that his 4 year policies are really working.

Scrape, scrape, scrape that barrel you morons, SCRAPE!!!!

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#112598 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I said I'm going...so this is it for me C.
No there is no argument..I'll take at your word.
But I will say this about what I believe or think having no effect on you. So be it. My point is to just spark a thought now and then I'm original as i can possible be without giving away my anonymity.Don't care much for copy and paste sorry paster's,but i do like you-tube stuff to break up the monotony now and again.
I can appreciate your quick wit where others cannot plus they take it to heart,me I do not!
PEACE
tofy
Respect, TOFY
...Hot C
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112602 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! You're indicating i lied about something at one point...
exactly what are you referring to? Point me in that direction please?
So i can go to bed...AL
PEACE
tofy
Go on to bed ...
It seems you have a lil "short term"
MEMORY loss ...

G'Night
Peace Out!
~-~

And to ALL the *Patriots* also ...
Lil Red Roadster is F~I~N~E
but tiring ...

~_~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112605 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
What about our good, honest friends at the IRS not wanting to participate in Obamacare crap? They are looking forward to sticking it to the rest of us tho. Obama delayed the implementation of Obamacare for big businesses because he knows it's a job killer and he also knows that Obamacrap is a hardship on the middle class to have to pay for Obamacrap. Hmmm...wonder if Obama and the dems will be talking up Obamacare after the midterm elections? lol The dems don't even see it coming which makes it sweeter than ever! Notice how Obama hadn't talked about his failing economy policies for a long time and then poof, like magic, he cares again. He must focus on something other than the many "phony" scandals that point to his administration and he has to repeat to his ObaMORON base that all of his failed policies really worked and they were just too dumb to understand. Obama gives thanks for all his little dumb asses that remain dumb asses with him all the way to the end. lol Gotta focus on the economy again and it will probably take Obama a year to convince his base that many are now living at the poverty level and on food stamps...that his 4 year policies are really working.
Oh ... Hi Glasgow :)
Night ...
Jay

Springville, TN

#112606 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:

Yep, the economy is so good, thousands of black Americans had to march in front of his house and tell him they want jobs - no amnesty, period!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#112608 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ... Hi Glasgow :)
Night ...
Hi AL...sweet dreams of a better America...thanks to good people like you!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#112609 Jul 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the economy is so good, thousands of black Americans had to march in front of his house and tell him they want jobs - no amnesty, period!
Yeah, but their news stations don't report on those marches and the DOJ gave money to the protesters and instigators for the GZ/TM marches. Typical behavior from those people.

Since: Dec 11

#112611 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he did Ms. HedgeHOG!
Grumble ALL you like ...
Ari and I are Patriot friends ...
Yes we are!

BTW I was right about our nemesis from the beginning.
We got along for a while, then he went right back to his old behavior here. He was associated with a webhosting site and he had at least one person who had more knowledge of IT matters than himself.

He will try and create new accounts to befriend you so he can send you the malware/virus. Use the resources I shared with you and you will be fine. Be careful of anything posted on these forums.
I have seen some fake YouTube links recently run the link through the tester, and if you are bombarded with some type of perpetual pop up, use Shift/Ctrl/Esc to open "Task Manager" when the Task Manager window appears, Rt click on that problem site and select "End Task", then close the window.
If anything else happens contact me and I'll walk you through the jungle to safety.

:b
Jay

Springville, TN

#112615 Jul 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but their news stations don't report on those marches and the DOJ gave money to the protesters and instigators for the GZ/TM marches. Typical behavior from those people.

That's what I said back-aways in a post. Where was the media? And one of the sites that send me updates daily, posted how much of our money they spent to pay for those protesters against Zimmerman. Where do they get the balls to interfere with a court decision, or pending court decision?

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#112621 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I have the clue...been trying to share it on here forever!
Don't hate anyone for their religion,politics,sexual orientation,and especially the color of ones skin.
It's character that defines a person. It's a fact and everyone knows this,but everyone denies it!WHY?
Oh,wow! You can't even say her name? ILoveitHere there how's that?
Yeah you do battle so what?
WE ALL DO NOW AND THEN...SOME MORE THAN OTHERS I SUPPOSE?
Still no need for hate.
PEACE
tofy
What about stupid people, can I hate them? And evil people? I have nothing but hate for them. So how do I get past that?(it's not from the lack of toking either, btw)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112636 Jul 29, 2013
CEO pay of the top 200 CEOs in America in 2012 was up 16% from 2011. Congrats on the average $15.1 million per year with a top of $96.2 million. A big shout out to President Reagan that made this over 400% increase possible over the past 30 years. Trickle Down Trickle Down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blocked 8 hr Ex bo 1
Waiting on your call Sat Wilmas buddy 1
Song 4 you Jul 17 Missing you wanti... 3
How mad are you Jul 16 Park boy 1
Horny Housewives (Feb '14) Jul 15 Jake 2
Bryan Stevens Batbershop (Jan '15) Jul 15 Ronnie 8
Good morning Jul 15 Blue eyes fading 3

Petersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance