Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

qwerty

Luck, WI

#96855 Apr 8, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> and besides that, QWERTY can't even collect any monkey bar admission fees to help defray the expense. No one is interested in paying to see left over duck feathers.
Tell me about it. I've got a lot of money tied up in lighting alone. I guess when the brass pole I ordered gets here I'm gonna have to send it back.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#96856 Apr 8, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>and besides that, QWERTY can't even collect any monkey bar admission fees to help defray the expense. No one is interested in paying to see left over duck feathers.
Investments gone awry!
I went on a hike Sunday. I thought about what a great area it is. It's the Lower Howard Creek Preserve. They have the foundation of a 1850 log and batten house, old dry laid spring house, stone fences, old graveyard, country cabin remains which were the site of 1939 triple murder. All this plus beautiful scenery and right here in Clark County. The John Holder trail.

Location hidden

#96857 Apr 8, 2014
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it. I've got a lot of money tied up in lighting alone. I guess when the brass pole I ordered gets here I'm gonna have to send it back.
Sorry about that Qwerty. I'm not too sure what happened. There was a romantic dinner, a bottle of wine (or 2),
Imposter said "trust me" the rest is a bit of a blur.

Location hidden

#96858 Apr 8, 2014
elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, "I am on my way to attend a lecture about gambling, hookers, alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking, and staying out late." The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?" The man replies, "My wife."
lol

Manchester, KY

#96861 Apr 8, 2014
beautiful day full of knowledge and kindness

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#96862 Apr 8, 2014
Going to be a great day tomorrow high 60's with sun! So have one have a great night!

bestguest

“The Ending Is....”

Since: Nov 13

Not Here

#96863 Apr 8, 2014
Update: Home now. Pretty sad but I know this is the best thing that could have happened and it is better sooner than later. Thank you for your kind emails and thoughts and prayers. Thankful for my new friends on here. Some of my flowers didn't make it but we can replant.

Miss E thanks for the laugh. Love a cute joke.

Will catch up to everyone in a day or two. Keep Smiling!!!

Location hidden

#96866 Apr 9, 2014
Rise and shine sun is out and everyone should enjoy the out doors! Hope everyone is going to have a great day!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#96867 Apr 9, 2014
Princess412 wrote:
Rise and shine sun is out and everyone should enjoy the out doors! Hope everyone is going to have a great day!
I have been shining for nearly 4 hours, now it is almost lunch time LOL

bestguest

“The Ending Is....”

Not Here

#96872 Apr 9, 2014
Princess412 wrote:

We always shine here Princess! Life to short not to shine and we have so much to shine for.
So beautiful to be outside and hear all the songs the birds are singing!
bird watching

Lewisport, KY

#96873 Apr 9, 2014
i hears alots of tweeting but know songs yet

Location hidden

#96876 Apr 9, 2014
Another job that is!
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96877 Apr 9, 2014
What it is bird lovas. Yes and no and maybe so. Probably not.

bestguest

“The Ending Is....”

Not Here

#96878 Apr 9, 2014
More likely not than is.
lol

Manchester, KY

#96879 Apr 9, 2014
want is than not lol

Location hidden

#96880 Apr 9, 2014
Sunset's are so beautiful when your with loved ones who care and don't cheat! Just watched the news how depressing it's suppose to SNOW on Monday.
Anne52

United States

#96881 Apr 9, 2014
bestguest wrote:
<quoted text>We always shine here Princess! Life to short not to shine and we have so much to shine for.
So beautiful to be outside and hear all the songs the birds are singing!
Beautiful day!! Lots accomplished: ha! Got Uncle Sam paid off for the time being... But, still a beautiful day!
This is silly, but when I pull up to the house and get out of my car and say "hi, ladies !" The ladies ( the 4 hens) start calling out to me for attention. Lol
Anne52

United States

#96882 Apr 9, 2014
Princess412 wrote:
Sunset's are so beautiful when your with loved ones who care and don't cheat! Just watched the news how depressing it's suppose to SNOW on Monday.
More snow ? Well yesterday during the rain storm we did get quite a bit of hail ! Can you imagine!
Have a good evening evening everyone!

bestguest

“The Ending Is....”

Not Here

#96883 Apr 9, 2014
Princess412 wrote:
Watching the stars on a warm night with your soul mate of 30 years is also beautiful. I can relate to your snow being depressing as we have wonderful weather here. Spend a lot of time on the beach all year long and the sound of the ocean waves is so relaxing. You could go out and play in the snow and make it fun! Don't look at it as depressing. Think POSITIVE

Location hidden

#96884 Apr 9, 2014
We haven't had rain just a little chilly but nice weather to ride the bikes and maybe this weekend finish up our tire project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Peach (Oct '14) May 12 Fox 2
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) May 11 Niven 877
E Kitts May 6 Peppermint1 1
wally aylor May 4 woewee 3
Burlington Jukebox (Jun '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 18
it works wraps Mar '16 98guy 1
Ameristop Mar '16 Unknown 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages