Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81706 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

qwerty

Luck, WI

#96129 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Number 17 with a large Dr. Pepper. OR
Regular hamburger with pickle only.
This has got to be the MOST STUPID discussion in the history of topix Lol!!!
Were the fries small, medium, or supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious ?
undertaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#96130 Feb 23, 2014
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the fries small, medium, or supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious ?
i dont know what he or she got why do u care
Anne

Paris, TN

#96131 Feb 23, 2014
DUMBPOST wrote:
Ok, I never read this stupid post, but honestly folks it has been here since 2011. Who gives a rip if Birds Die in Western KY. It's time to put an end to this long drawn out post after all this time. Please, move on with life.
I know you never read this thread but if you'd stick around long enough maybe you could enjoy its dynamics. Reading a day or twos entries just will not make much sense. So hang around, see what's its about and join in.
Anne

Paris, TN

#96133 Feb 23, 2014
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>Were the fries small, medium, or supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious ?
They were
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOC IOUS!
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96134 Feb 23, 2014
Omg it seems like everyone is always so pissed off. Gee zzz
Anne

Paris, TN

#96135 Feb 23, 2014
undertaker wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know what he or she got why do u care
It's not that qwerty cares what I ordered. The important thing is that qwerty is playing along in a kinda goofy conversation and besides that qwerty got to use a really LONG word! Lol.
Anne

Paris, TN

#96136 Feb 23, 2014
Lol wrote:
Omg it seems like everyone is always so pissed off. Gee zzz
Hey, your location says Nabb Indiana! I know where that's at!!

Good Morning all ! TG and AW gave a brief summary of the Sunday services. Ours starts at 11am and ends at 12 noon. We woke up around 6, thought,"we can sleep a little longer", next time I woke up it was 11am! Sheesh, our sleeping is still messed up!
Qwerty

United States

#96137 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
They were
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOC IOUS!
Sometimes life exceeds our expectations!
Qwerty

United States

#96138 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
and besides that qwerty got to use a really LONG word! Lol.
It made my head hurt
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96139 Feb 23, 2014
DUMBPOST wrote:
Ok, I never read this stupid post, but honestly folks it has been here since 2011. Who gives a rip if Birds Die in Western KY. It's time to put an end to this long drawn out post after all this time. Please, move on with life.
I don't want to. I really like this post but its hard to say. Seeing you makes me happy. Sorry.
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96140 Feb 23, 2014
I like seeing you. I want you. Isn't that great. Just fricken kiss me and get it over with.
Anne

Lewisport, KY

#96141 Feb 23, 2014
Qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>It made my head hurt
Lol . I bet!
undertaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#96142 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol . I bet!
this conversation has tuned out to be very weried up
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#96143 Feb 23, 2014
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that qwerty cares what I ordered. The important thing is that qwerty is playing along in a kinda goofy conversation and besides that qwerty got to use a really LONG word! Lol.
And here are some shorter Norwegian words to express surprise or disgust: "Uff Da". If dropped your chewing gum in the chicken pen and thought you had picked it back up and went back to chewing, that would be a double Uff Da..... both surprise and disgust LOL
undertaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#96145 Feb 23, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbpost,
Wish I was as intelligent as you. One glimpse and you can judge whether a 3 year old thread should be allowed to continue and, you complain about the posts not being relevant to the TOPIX title. Are we being hosted on your servers and wasting your space? Here is the only clue you will get. WE like it just fine, but we don't care if you like it or not. Go away quietly and I won't trace your IP address any make changes to your BIOS,,,:-)
Tollesboro Guy
wat the hell are u talking about old man were talking about mcdonalds cheese burgers and chicken nuggets
Anne

Versailles, IN

#96146 Feb 23, 2014
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And here are some shorter Norwegian words to express surprise or disgust: "Uff Da". If dropped your chewing gum in the chicken pen and thought you had picked it back up and went back to chewing, that would be a double Uff Da..... both surprise and disgust LOL
The perfect example where voice inflection tells the whole story!
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96147 Feb 23, 2014
I was referring to chicken nuggets and seeing my friend when I go there and get them. I like protein. It's good for me. And I like this post. I already said so. It's about birds and it seems all kinds of fun stuff. I like it.
Lol

Louisville, KY

#96148 Feb 23, 2014
Is your name suppose to be in reference to the wrestler ?
undertaker

Elizabethtown, KY

#96149 Feb 23, 2014
Lol wrote:
Is your name suppose to be in reference to the wrestler ?
yes it is the undertaker mark calloway why
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#96152 Feb 23, 2014
DUMBPOST wrote:
OK, Dummy, come over here, lift up your foot and let me pull that tack outa the bottom of your foot. Now quit your beller'n!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Petersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alrighty (Aug '16) 20 hr Hugs n kisses 6
Trap houses Apr 18 Unknown111 1
The choice Apr 8 Toy 1
Who still remebers Tyler Brockman (Aug '17) Feb '18 DMH 4
News Life-Size Noah's Ark To Open Amid A Flood Of Sk... (Jul '16) Jul '17 Luther 9
News A better theory of intelligent design (Sep '16) Nov '16 Coelophysis 23
Petersburg Music Thread (Feb '14) Oct '16 Musikologist 7

Petersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Petersburg Mortgages