Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,941)

Showing posts 78,801 - 78,820 of81,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fit Ace

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

face it wrote:
One thing about it,You can't buy love.
you can if they love money
Troll Killer

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

I am Troll Killer, sent here by the Ruler of this thread, Abeliever with the purpose of taking down the trolls for good so they won't be around in HER thread anymore.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Troll Killer wrote:
I am Troll Killer, sent here by the Ruler of this thread, Abeliever with the purpose of taking down the trolls for good so they won't be around in HER thread anymore.
Do you have credentials?
Tell Irk Roll

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Troll Killer wrote:
Tell me what troll irks you?
Miss Often

Beauty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have credentials?
Mr. Frankfort's credentials are well known...he is a regular troll that is here often.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

If you're celebrating laundry night, or having a belated Halloweeny party, you couldn't have chosen a better day to whoop it up. You're in the mood to cast caution to the wind and indulge yourself with plenty of beans and broccoli, giving you good reason to raise a glass and toast your own good wind.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Tell Irk Roll wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what troll irks you?
Most likely that he has begun to care about the rear end of a fat rat or has not been here to know that Abeliever no longer visits this thread and she never cared what he posted in the first place... Nor do I and several others.
Troll Killer

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Good news, Troll Killer had a few trolls banned from here and ancient wolf mad Abeliever dumped him for Big Stevie. ancient wolf loser on here 24/7 picking on people

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
If you're celebrating laundry night, or having a belated Halloweeny party, you couldn't have chosen a better day to whoop it up. You're in the mood to cast caution to the wind and indulge yourself with plenty of beans and broccoli, giving you good reason to raise a glass and toast your own good wind.
Are you sure about this? Beans, Broccoli and Wine? That's the colon trifecta ---
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Troll Killer wrote:
Good news, Troll Killer had a few trolls banned from here and ancient wolf mad Abeliever dumped him for Big Stevie. ancient wolf loser on here 24/7 picking on people
Wrong. Ancient Wolf is not mad at anyone and could not care any less about what gets posted here and is simply trying to survive until the GODD LORD calls me home. I do not pick on people but simply point out sometime just how silly some posters can be.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about this? Beans, Broccoli and Wine? That's the colon trifecta ---
You're right, as usual. Some people may not know how to handle that kind of power. Folks, if you're gonna try this at home be close to an exit and have some wet wipes at the ready. If people are having trouble breathing take them to a large ventilated area.

*not responsible for damaged underwear*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, as usual. Some people may not know how to handle that kind of power. Folks, if you're gonna try this at home be close to an exit and have some wet wipes at the ready. If people are having trouble breathing take them to a large ventilated area.

*not responsible for damaged underwear*
Good thinking in the disclaimer. This world has become a litigious one.
Until they come our with carbon lined underwear, we have to consider the air quality in here.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Troll Killer wrote:
Oh cool, I'm still safe. I'm only at gremlin level. I won't make troll until seventy-five more posts.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Hows married life treating you Jen?
At your rate it'll take a few more years to reach troll level. Hubby must be keeping you busy lol.
Any kids on the horizon?
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Ancient Wolf is not mad at anyone and could not care any less about what gets posted here and is simply trying to survive until the GODD LORD calls me home. I do not pick on people but simply point out sometime just how silly some posters can be.
And it do take a lot to rile you up. The time involved in steaming you just isn't worth it. Its a ratio of about four days of jabbing to achieve just a few seconds of Wolf steam.
The payoff isn't worth the investment.
Good day to you mister scruff.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking in the disclaimer. This world has become a litigious one.
Until they come our with carbon lined underwear, we have to consider the air quality in here.
Such a simple invention, looks like they would already be on the market.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Good day people, I for one am glad my old friend "Dont Care" finally showed back up.
Its good to know he's still around.

I'm thinking of turning bad again for a spell. Any objections can be forwarded to the- I dont give a fat rat's patoot foundation, 1313 mockingbird lane, walla walla Washington.:)~
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Such a simple invention, looks like they would already be on the market.
If they used charcoal briquets one would not know for sure what the lumps in people's drawers were either. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If they used charcoal briquets one would not know for sure what the lumps in people's drawers were either. LOL
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But the wrong substance could have a smoldering fire in said pants. S'mores anyone?
OMG MissE lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,801 - 78,820 of81,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Petersburg Discussions

Search the Petersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 139,001
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr wtv 25,967
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 hr greggg hobby 16,039
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Apr 19 hum 921
Hebron Jukebox (Jun '12) Apr 15 Musikologist 11
Petersburg Music Thread Apr 9 Musikologist 2
Review: The Dugout (Mar '13) Apr 4 customernomore 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Petersburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••