Even in NH, Judicial Abuse Is Against...

Even in NH, Judicial Abuse Is Against The Law

Posted in the Peterborough Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Law

Temple, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2014
The more she tries, the more she shows the Courts what her real Agenda is.

Straight from a court case in NH: "Mis-using the judicial system seems to be one of some abusers favorite ways to stalk their ex-partners. If they can’t get you back, they will try to ruin your happiness, by dragging you to Court on countless frivolous filings. Putting the victim in a situation where they are being victimized."
THAT describes her perfectly. She considers herself an ex-partner. She is full of anger. She is using the Judicial System to harrass.

NH Judicial takes this very seriously:
Malicious Prosecution and Abuse of Process in the Courts
Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress

As far as using a minors name to post on the Internet, to post about a child in the manner she posts, is against NH law as well. The question is...when asked by the court if she is posting as Heather or about Heather, will she LIE? Will she PERJURE herself and say it was not her? N.H. Rev Stat. Ann.§ 644:4- Harassment law that can be used to criminally penalize cyber bullies.

She will be stopped. First, let her sink herself even more. She is being observed. When questioned she will either admit to what she has been doing, OR she will LIE. Will she step up to the plate? Cowards normally do not. She is a coward. She will be stopped or she will go to jail. Now, sit back and watch.
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2014
You always give it away that desire belmores been crying in emails already . at least we know the stalker Jenny Cullinan has been served and won't be stalking Patty now will she ? No was criminal is following someone around for no legitimate purpose .what's not criminal is seeking justice and Patty will continue to do just that

BTW you get your lies from desire belmore because dont live anywhere near New HMpshire .. You make it so obvious lmfao

Justice= Patty is seeking steadfast!
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2014
Hmm is that all you have for an excuse for stalking !? You mean like desire belmore perjured himself ? Why don't you prove whose posting ? Oh that's right you can't .. I think its belmore using Heather's name .. Prove otherwise :) if you weren't stalking someone to topix for the past three years you wouldn't see any posts at all now would you ??
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2014
Jenny told judge Garfunkel in 2012 she doesn't read topix or shed rip patty out of her car and beat her up . are you know saying jenny has been stalking patty to topix for two years too ?:) are you telling on yourself again? Hmm observed ? Only what you want to be seen ..only minors names I see being used is Patty's grandchildren hmmm
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2014
Patty's safe from the stalker .
Burt Rambeau

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2014
Law wrote:
The more she tries, the more she shows the Courts what her real Agenda is.
Straight from a court case in NH: "Mis-using the judicial system seems to be one of some abusers favorite ways to stalk their ex-partners. If they can’t get you back, they will try to ruin your happiness, by dragging you to Court on countless frivolous filings. Putting the victim in a situation where they are being victimized."
THAT describes her perfectly. She considers herself an ex-partner. She is full of anger. She is using the Judicial System to harrass.
NH Judicial takes this very seriously:
Malicious Prosecution and Abuse of Process in the Courts
Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
As far as using a minors name to post on the Internet, to post about a child in the manner she posts, is against NH law as well. The question is...when asked by the court if she is posting as Heather or about Heather, will she LIE? Will she PERJURE herself and say it was not her? N.H. Rev Stat. Ann.§ 644:4- Harassment law that can be used to criminally penalize cyber bullies.
She will be stopped. First, let her sink herself even more. She is being observed. When questioned she will either admit to what she has been doing, OR she will LIE. Will she step up to the plate? Cowards normally do not. She is a coward. She will be stopped or she will go to jail. Now, sit back and watch.
Yes using Patty Donovan's grandchildrens minors names is illegal .. Stepping up to the plate should have been desire belmore back in September 2011,

You always give yourself away that desire belmores been crying in emails again .. Is he couching you to harass Patty again ?

Hmm think twice before trying to use posts on Topix again. Its not going to work this time .. Hardcore proof Jenny Cullinan is stalking Patty.. Your games not going to work this time. Patty will be sure to bring in EVERY post made about her grandkids , threats etc
But that will be irrelevent to Cullinan stalking Patty offline ! Not to mention her threats to cause patty physical harm to police and courts and that she doesn't go to Topix :)
If she says she now does that's stalking also

Step up to the plate .. Oh when will desire belmore with his lies to the court ?
Law

Temple, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2014
Patty Donovan, aka Rambeau, you are hiding behind this mans name because you are very much aware of what you are doing and why. Do you really think you can hide? It is more than obvious when you post. MORE than obvious. Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
Desire Belmore has not contacted me by email or any other source of communication. Why should he? He knows what he needs to do with matters of the law and your behavior.
No matter what you claim up there in your volume of posts, what I posted is true and correct. It is against the law to use the Judicial System for personal vendetta. Have you ever heard the saying "shot yourself in your foot'? Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?Sending the many letters you have sent out, the claims you have made, the phone call to government agencies you have made will all come back wrapped up in a nice little package to prove abuse of the judicial system to gain revenge. No problem with you continuing, because it is just added to the scores of evidence that is gaining weight by the day.
I am not going to play your little game that you play here. The backfire will be heard for many states around NH. Time is not your friend.
Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#8 Jun 19, 2014
Hmm where and when is this perjury going to take place ? Why don't you explain your thread ? When ? Where ? How ? Your burying yourself fast . all threads of Patty's grandchildren names are being printed .. Including your threads couched by desire belomre
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#9 Jun 19, 2014
Quick scramble
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#10 Jun 19, 2014
That perjury took place
September 11, 2011 at the 8th Circuit by desire belmore
August 12, 2012 in superior court by desire belmore
November 9, 2012 by Jennifer Cullinan
April 23, 2014/by desire belmore

Then you must be desire belmore because nobody else on earth would be so concerned right ?
You played your game long enough . its all being used
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#11 Jun 19, 2014
Law wrote:
Patty Donovan, aka Rambeau, you are hiding behind this mans name because you are very much aware of what you are doing and why. Do you really think you can hide? It is more than obvious when you post. MORE than obvious. Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
Desire Belmore has not contacted me by email or any other source of communication. Why should he? He knows what he needs to do with matters of the law and your behavior.
No matter what you claim up there in your volume of posts, what I posted is true and correct. It is against the law to use the Judicial System for personal vendetta. Have you ever heard the saying "shot yourself in your foot'? Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?Sending the many letters you have sent out, the claims you have made, the phone call to government agencies you have made will all come back wrapped up in a nice little package to prove abuse of the judicial system to gain revenge. No problem with you continuing, because it is just added to the scores of evidence that is gaining weight by the day.
I am not going to play your little game that you play here. The backfire will be heard for many states around NH. Time is not your friend.
Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
Desire Belmore why are you hiding behind multiple names accusing others of what you're doing ?
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#12 Jun 19, 2014
Isn't that similar to you stalking patty ? There are NH officials smart enough to know what stalkers do. Try to convince others the stalkee is stalking the stalker.

Those officials smart enough have finally been found
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2014
Law wrote:
Patty Donovan, aka Rambeau, you are hiding behind this mans name because you are very much aware of what you are doing and why. Do you really think you can hide? It is more than obvious when you post. MORE than obvious. Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
Desire Belmore has not contacted me by email or any other source of communication. Why should he? He knows what he needs to do with matters of the law and your behavior.
No matter what you claim up there in your volume of posts, what I posted is true and correct. It is against the law to use the Judicial System for personal vendetta. Have you ever heard the saying "shot yourself in your foot'? Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?Sending the many letters you have sent out, the claims you have made, the phone call to government agencies you have made will all come back wrapped up in a nice little package to prove abuse of the judicial system to gain revenge. No problem with you continuing, because it is just added to the scores of evidence that is gaining weight by the day.
I am not going to play your little game that you play here. The backfire will be heard for many states around NH. Time is not your friend.
Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
you have no idea what happens in NH without contact with desire belmore. Try and fool others just not the smart officials

So again we must ask what perjury and when and where ? Try to use posts ? No trying all used dated back to 2011 ..

So why are you hiding under multiple names ? Hiding what desire belmores been doing ? Of course it is why however stalking offline by Cullinan is done
Burt Rambeau

New York, NY

#14 Jun 19, 2014
Law wrote:
Patty Donovan, aka Rambeau, you are hiding behind this mans name because you are very much aware of what you are doing and why. Do you really think you can hide? It is more than obvious when you post. MORE than obvious. Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
Desire Belmore has not contacted me by email or any other source of communication. Why should he? He knows what he needs to do with matters of the law and your behavior.
No matter what you claim up there in your volume of posts, what I posted is true and correct. It is against the law to use the Judicial System for personal vendetta. Have you ever heard the saying "shot yourself in your foot'? Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?Sending the many letters you have sent out, the claims you have made, the phone call to government agencies you have made will all come back wrapped up in a nice little package to prove abuse of the judicial system to gain revenge. No problem with you continuing, because it is just added to the scores of evidence that is gaining weight by the day.
I am not going to play your little game that you play here. The backfire will be heard for many states around NH. Time is not your friend.
Perjury or truth Patty...which will you commit?
You just right? So this is a random post ? Or is it you desire belmore ?,
What perjury , yours ?, your so worried about others hiding ? Surely you just .. Is LAW your legal name in your drug induced mind ? Oh did you tell people Patty was requesting to meet you and Cullinan? Where you there when Cullinan stalked Patty from Antrim to Bennington and back to Antrim before Patty called the police? Were you ducking in the seat again ? Or is it just another one of your fantasies? When you can prove Patty has ever gone out of her way to go near you drug addicts I suggest you show that proof in Court OK?
Law

Temple, TX

#15 Jun 19, 2014
Burt Rambeau wrote:
<quoted text>
You just right? So this is a random post ? Or is it you desire belmore ?,
Are you drinking? Maybe smoking something? Read the very first sentence in that post. "You just right?" Huh? What kind of uneducated post is that? Are you paranoid? Is everyone Desire? BOOOOO! I did not mean to get you all upset.:)
Burt Rambeau

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2014
Are you done threatening and intimating patty for Cullinan and Belmore a day after Cullinan was served with a criminal stalking order ? I don't see anyone upset but you

Yes these threads will be used . are you that dumb?
Burt Rambeau

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2014
No not everyone is desire belmore however only desire belmore and Cullinan knew she was served . And that's why you made this thread . To harass , threaten and intimate for them . you really are not that smart are you ? And why are you hiding ?
Burt Rambeau

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2014
BTW correct NH takes malicious prosecution very seriously that's why Cullinan is being sued in federal court .. How ever you are communicating with desire belmore so you would have no details he doesn't want you to have

But your thread here has been printed to use in court to show how you get your info from Belmore and Cullinan

Thanks . keep up the good work !
Sharon

College Point, NY

#19 Jun 19, 2014
Yes a puppet for belmore and Cullinan and they only give details they want you to know .

To harass and intimidate one day after Cullinan was served with a criminal stalking order .. You should do some research .. Its no longer a useless civil order .. Those days are gone ..

You created this thread intentionally to harass and intimidate for Cullinan and Belmore in an effort to persuade Patty not to file a federal lawsuit .. You've accomplished one thing , to prove Cullinan and Belmore harass and intimidate.. Bad move this time
Sharon

College Point, NY

#20 Jun 19, 2014
Oh don't worry Cullinan will have her opportunity to prove its frivolous like Whalen did but like Whalen , Cullinan will fail ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty snapchat names (Feb '15) 18 hr Jessica0490 13
Go Fund Me (Aug '16) Feb 13 Happy happy happy 2
Patty Donovan finally gets her karma Feb 13 Happy happy happy 2
News Scout's work makes neighborhood safer Nov '16 Lisa 3
News N.H. AG: Police Shooting of Peterborough Man Wa... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Sharon 2
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 95
Vote for Donald Trump (Feb '16) Feb '16 Laura 1

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages