First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Burt Rambeau

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2014
Mr Moe Belmore wrote:
Patty. Qué vergüenza! Que estás perdiendo tu vida obsesionados con dos personas que no se preocupan por usted. Si usted muere mañana la última cosa en su mente será Desire y Jenny en lugar de su hija y sus nietos. Usted es patético. Keegan y Alexis heredará su mal karma.
Jennifer Cullinan filed falsified documents in Superior Court on April 20, 2014 ..

Karma = Jenny lives at 89 Main Street Apt 2 Antrim while Desire Belmore resides at 81 Francestown Road Greenfield

Desire Belmore raped dmsodomized Heather Fortier and her friends and teachers read Greenfield Topix as planned and You help to spread it faster on Google :)
Heather Fortier

Springfield, MA

#3 Jun 17, 2014
I was sodomized by Desire Belmore 81 Francestown Road Greenfield

Heather Fortier
25 Baboosic Lake Road
Amherst NH
Sharonovan

Warwick, MA

#4 Jun 17, 2014
It is figured out - Patty Donovan is Burt (surprise). She called several times saying she was Burt but then called back and didn't activate it, so we had to hear her vile nasty real voice..it was worse!

It is also figurd out that....
... you are THE lying nasty criminal PIG that continues to harass us and our families..
.... That Patty Donovan thinks and posts demented fantasies of child molestation, rape,and abuse about our families children.
...That you- Patricia Alice Donovan write deluded libelous bullying comments about innocent children. You include their name and adresses,with the sole purpose of bringing negativity and possible harm to them.
.....That you are way beyond demented. you surpass deluded. you personify disgusting. you are the epitome of pathetic. you are a criminal.

You- Patty Donovan were up all night on Topix proving these facts.

What does a DESPERATE LONELY ENVIOUS SOCIOPATH SKANK look like?

.Meet >>>--> Patricia Alice Donovan -11 N. Pack Lane, Greenfield NH

All you could do last night was think of Desire Belmore.and Jenny Cullinan,,... Desire and Jenny on the brain.,,,., Desire and Jenny in your heart...,,,...,Desire/Jenny, Desire/Jenny,..,.,Desire/Jenny .,......, Your life is all about Desire and Jenny.

Guess what? their living their,.., lives and enjoying .,,LAUGHING !!,,.at your expense;)
.
I can't imagine what it must be like for you.... waking up with the man who REJECTED YOU and the woman he is with on your mind.,..., Trying to sleep but their still on your mind ,..,Your posts throughout the night prove it.... your life is all about Desire and Jenny.

They control your thoughts even without speaking to you.,,..,. You try to lure them out by posting lies.,,.You try to intimidate his Jenny. You are the,....,.... scourge ,,,......,of Greenfield.

It's obvious you're going nowhere.!! in life,......,, and,,....,. will die trying to get Desire's and Jennys' attention

The PETTINESS of her JEALOUSY and her SPITEFULNESS is absurd!!!,...but we're talking about Patty Donovan: the Loon of Greenfield.

When you look at the big picture,...,.it's pathetic!!,....
,,. In a small New Hampshire town a woman is ..,..,OBSESSING ...,., over a man who REJECTED her and the woman that OVERSHADOWS her ,.....,
...She's busy posting from her phone to Topix,,.......,running back and forth to libraries,....... and courthouses STALKING them when they are out and about enjoying life. She's barely able to think of anything or anyone else in ,...,,,...her life because,......,.. she is consumed with Desire Belmore and Jennifer Cullinan..........

. In that small town...,,... a VERY LONELY "woman",..,..... has NO-ONE but her phone and Topix to talk to because she has made herself into a ENVIOUS beast who lives in the past.
.

Get used to it, Patty. Nothing you say will change the personal hell you've created for yourself.
If anything, you're driving Jennifer and Desire EVEN CLOSER! to each other with each passing day. You have nothing!!! Never will! it is NOT in you!!

Your a bitter bitch today & your the old hag tomorrow. Give those walls names, Patty, and let us know when they start answering back. oh yeah.....they already are!!! I laugh at you....SUFFERING BITCH!! You are GROTESQUE!! inside and out!

.... you deserve everything you have coming your way.
Burt Rambeau

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Here's something that's been confirmed

Donovan v Belmore 2014-0355 Supreme Court

Its also been confirmed Superior Court Rule 403 rules of evidence in civil cases : only convicted felonies are allowed to impeach :)!
Burt Rambeau

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2014
Umm no violations, umm no misdemeanors and um no allegations of crimes that were never pursued

Demand :)
Burt Rambeau

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Remand****
Burt Rambeau

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2014
After speaking to Officer Griffin from the Antrim police , he gave Patty a copy of the call for serve where she lies to the police . she claimed the " encounter " was at Rhymes gas station on her way to His borough but what she forgot there was no " encounter" the video shows Cullinan following Patty from Antrim to Bennington , down side roads into Bennington and back to Antrim before Patty called the police ..

Lying to the police about stalking Patty
It will be now in Hillsborough Court in the district Cullinan resides in and the district the incidents occurred in = Antrim

Two incidents videoed
Burt Rambeau

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Jun 17, 2014
Sharonovan wrote:
It is figured out - Patty Donovan is Burt (surprise). She called several times saying she was Burt but then called back and didn't activate it, so we had to hear her vile nasty real voice..it was worse!
It is also figurd out that....
... you are THE lying nasty criminal PIG that continues to harass us and our families..
.... That Patty Donovan thinks and posts demented fantasies of child molestation, rape,and abuse about our families children.
...That you- Patricia Alice Donovan write deluded libelous bullying comments about innocent children. You include their name and adresses,with the sole purpose of bringing negativity and possible harm to them.
.....That you are way beyond demented. you surpass deluded. you personify disgusting. you are the epitome of pathetic. you are a criminal.
You- Patty Donovan were up all night on Topix proving these facts.
What does a DESPERATE LONELY ENVIOUS SOCIOPATH SKANK look like?
.Meet >>>--> Patricia Alice Donovan -11 N. Pack Lane, Greenfield NH
All you could do last night was think of Desire Belmore.and Jenny Cullinan,,... Desire and Jenny on the brain.,,,., Desire and Jenny in your heart...,,,...,Desire/Jenny, Desire/Jenny,..,.,Desire/Jenny .,......, Your life is all about Desire and Jenny.
Guess what? their living their,.., lives and enjoying .,,LAUGHING !!,,.at your expense;)
.
I can't imagine what it must be like for you.... waking up with the man who REJECTED YOU and the woman he is with on your mind.,..., Trying to sleep but their still on your mind ,..,Your posts throughout the night prove it.... your life is all about Desire and Jenny.
They control your thoughts even without speaking to you.,,..,. You try to lure them out by posting lies.,,.You try to intimidate his Jenny. You are the,....,.... scourge ,,,......,of Greenfield.
It's obvious you're going nowhere.!! in life,......,, and,,....,. will die trying to get Desire's and Jennys' attention
The PETTINESS of her JEALOUSY and her SPITEFULNESS is absurd!!!,...but we're talking about Patty Donovan: the Loon of Greenfield.
When you look at the big picture,...,.it's pathetic!!,....
,,. In a small New Hampshire town a woman is ..,..,OBSESSING ...,., over a man who REJECTED her and the woman that OVERSHADOWS her ,.....,
...She's busy posting from her phone to Topix,,.......,running back and forth to libraries,....... and courthouses STALKING them when they are out and about enjoying life. She's barely able to think of anything or anyone else in ,...,,,...her life because,......,.. she is consumed with Desire Belmore and Jennifer Cullinan..........
. In that small town...,,... a VERY LONELY "woman",..,..... has NO-ONE but her phone and Topix to talk to because she has made herself into a ENVIOUS beast who lives in the past.
.
Get used to it, Patty. Nothing you say will change the personal hell you've created for yourself.
If anything, you're driving Jennifer and Desire EVEN CLOSER! to each other with each passing day. You have nothing!!! Never will! it is NOT in you!!
Your a bitter bitch today & your the old hag tomorrow. Give those walls names, Patty, and let us know when they start answering back. oh yeah.....they already are!!! I laugh at you....SUFFERING BITCH!! You are GROTESQUE!! inside and out!
.... you deserve everything you have coming your way.
not exactly deluded brlmore . videos showing Jenny stalking Patty:)
Burt Rambeau

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Jun 17, 2014
Poor Belmore , nobody how long it takes Patty IS going to expose YOU and the ugly bipolar stalker Cullinan. In fact Patty's doing just that

Oh your soo humiliated .. Its fun to watch .. Cullinan living in An trim , you living in Greenfield.
No matter what twisted drug induced game your playing . Cullinan lied to Antrim police and all of it was caught on video .. Oh Patty filed in Superior but because it happened in Bennington and Antrim , Hillsborough Court has jurisdictions. Getting gas at Ryhimes on her was to Hillsborough shopping ? That's nnot what the video shows. It shows Cullinan following Patty from Antrim to Bennington and back to Antrim before Patty finally called the police ..
Shadowing , yes with child abuse , drug abuse , suicidal lunacy .. Again , love in Greenfield, while Jenny resides in Antrim ? Only one deluded drug addict is YOU.

Just so you know , Patty's going full force in every level of court in the state .
Lonely toothless drug addict with zilch . Jealous of Patty because YOUR blood left her HIS house for life and your blood left you SHIT !
Poor drug addict YOU can only dream ANY one on the face of Gods green earth is jealous of two bipolar drug addict compulsive liars . lie because your life sucks

Yes Jenny Cullinsn on two different occassions stalked Patty . June 2 and June 6, videoed and reported to Bennington and Antrim Police .
Officer Giffin is about to receive all three videos proving Cullinan lied to police there was any encountered except her stalking Patty . Hillsborough court will be involved by tomorrow. Get those lies trumped up. The video speaks
Burt Rambeau

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Jun 17, 2014
Yes exactly road rage when a lunatic is following while the other is taking side roads to get rid of her and she keeps following ..
Burt Rambeau

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Jun 17, 2014
[email protected] desperate desire trying to convince strangers because you can't anyone else on earth Moe wants anything to do with you. I suppose telling you to get off his property and testifying against you multiple times wasn't enough lolololol
Burt Rambeau

United States

#16 Jun 17, 2014
Poor Desire , who stalks who ? Umm let's find out ..

Two or more occasions with no legitimate purpose ..

June 1 and June 6

No more mutual useless order we're getting an order the police can enforce
Jenny

Warwick, MA

#17 Jun 18, 2014
You aint seen nothin yet.
Ba-Ba Baby, you aint seen nothin yet.
Burt Rambeau

United States

#18 Jun 18, 2014
Jenny wrote:
You aint seen nothin yet.
Ba-Ba Baby, you aint seen nothin yet.
on the contrary Jenny Cullinan its you who hasn't seen anything yet. Your going to Hillsborough court for your stalking .Patty's adding Greenfield Chief to the federal lawsuit after speaking to Officer Griffin . have fun
Sharon

Contoocook, NH

#19 Jun 18, 2014
Uh huh huh huh lol
Sharon

Contoocook, NH

#20 Jun 18, 2014
Oh look I'm in Warner . um I wonder what close by town I'm really at ? Hmm maybe umm Hillsboro:)
Observing

New Boston, NH

#21 Jun 19, 2014
Mr Moe Belmore wrote:
Patty. Qué vergüenza! Que estás perdiendo tu vida obsesionados con dos personas que no se preocupan por usted. Si usted muere mañana la última cosa en su mente será Desire y Jenny en lugar de su hija y sus nietos. Usted es patético. Keegan y Alexis heredará su mal karma.
You mean this post is illegal in the state of NH ? It looks like this thread was made deliberately created to harass someone? not to mention desire belmores posts LOL Print
Observing

New Boston, NH

#22 Jun 19, 2014
Mr Moe Belmore wrote:
Lmao taking a case of jealous revenge to the Supreme Court. What a total waste of life!
When Patty dies, the last thought she will have is of Desire and Jenny. Not Michelle. Not Keegan. Not Alexis. Not even poor Nicky. Her last thought will be about crying over her love for him.
Or how about here where you are mention minor names.? seeems illegal to me... print
Observing

New Boston, NH

#23 Jun 19, 2014
Jenny wrote:
You aint seen nothin yet.
Ba-Ba Baby, you aint seen nothin yet.
how bout this one, where Jenny is threatg someone with something? hm interesting.. so what is it ? what will someone see next?
Observing

New Boston, NH

#24 Jun 19, 2014
I think this thread of recent, will be useless to show harassment of using minors names and jennys threatss. I will be sure to show this to patty.. thanks !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Big & Small Auto Repair (Feb '10) Dec 9 You know who 2
wavy.lyfestyle Oct '17 wavy_lyfestyle 1
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages