Giuliani blasts Sen. Clinton for talk...

Giuliani blasts Sen. Clinton for talking about preinaugural pla...

There are 3 comments on the AMNY story from Oct 28, 2007, titled Giuliani blasts Sen. Clinton for talking about preinaugural pla.... In it, AMNY reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani on Sunday blasted Hillary Rodham Clinton for talking about what she would do on the diplomatic front between her possible election and inauguration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

James R Balducci

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2007
I would like to know just where in the hell the mil. Jobs Bush had created for us. I have not made a fair wage since 911. Why didnt the goverment step in and stop corporate from doing away with jobs during the 911 period just plain greed. Mrs Clinton will put us back on track we need some one who will help the little guy out there trying to pay for healthcare Republicans think the money grows on trees please send me some of those trees my family needs a few Thank you James R Balducci
Sal G

Issaquah, WA

#2 Oct 28, 2007
There are a lot of people that feel what Mrs Clinton is suggesting will be absolutely necessary/over due, and will likely be well received by the World Community who probably would add "Dumb" in front of cowboy.
Espi

Bangalore, India

#3 Oct 29, 2007
Guiliani does not believe in convincing the voter of his electability which is zilch. His theatrics extrapolating his role in the post 9/11 rescue operation in New York to competency in managing to bring to heel Osama has failed to resonate among skeptical voters. Hence his coarse attacks on Hillary. Posing as an even greater champion of the bogus "war on terror" campaign created by Bush, Guiliani fondly believes he can fool Republican voters to forget his "liberal" positions on abortion, gay marriage, gun control - issues dear to conservatives who are the majority.

What Hillary said is what every President elect does. She will get set to calm down world leaders that her administration will work collaboratively to deal with world problems - not exhibit cowboy antics which Bush did and which all Republican candidates endorse wholeheartedly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 4
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan '18 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Review: Big & Small Auto Repair (Feb '10) Dec '17 You know who 2
wavy.lyfestyle (Oct '17) Oct '17 wavy_lyfestyle 1
Francestown Music Thread (Sep '17) Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42

Peterborough Jobs

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages