Patty's Future (in pictures)
dumbass desire

United States

#97 Dec 9, 2012
Whose the you and you and ray? LOL
dumbass desire

United States

#98 Dec 9, 2012
LOL @ dopehead ..trying to get strangers he fed contents about a case to LIE after the FACT! another attempt at perjury
dumbass desire

United States

#99 Dec 9, 2012
Print that out! Be he already has it!
dumbass desire

United States

#100 Dec 9, 2012
Desire Belmore and Jennifer Cullinan have made a mockery of the court. Don't worry the court knishes now!
dumbass desire

United States

#101 Dec 9, 2012
Knows***

Dumbfk****** is appropriate
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#102 Dec 9, 2012
simple wrote:
" your honor, she's posting. its all anonymous. if I read it I will rip her out of her vehicle and beat her up"
"She" hasn't or You Would be! Who wouldn't? &Justified!
she hasn't Belmore? you sure you want to perjury yourself? you've done enough of that haven't you? come on we want to see more perjury Tuesday.. Is that why Garfunkel could only but an order on top of a criminal bail order at Monadnock Paper mills and not her residence because she lied about moving? LOL ..duh! criminal bail conditions of 100 yards is arrestable if violated not addiing 300 more yards. so its 400 yards from work and only 100 yards from her residence and according to her testimony that's not 81 Francestown road LOL!!!!!!!!! oh my the perjury haaaaaaaaaaa
dumbass desire

United States

#103 Dec 9, 2012
Its now a 400 yard order at MPM but zero at her residence ..someone is scared at work but not a residence???? Hmm that's because someone perjured themselves and Garfunkel isn't putting an order where you don't live LOL!! Of course the already 100 yard criminal bail order previous to Garfunkel order would have meant an arrest but 81 Francestown road would no longer apply ..she doesn't live there LOL!! too damn stupid!!
Perjury doesn't pay :)
dumbass desire

United States

#104 Dec 9, 2012
Umm was she only scared at work but when she arrives at her residence 81 Francestown road she's not scared anymore?? That's internet logic. That doesn't work in reality LOL!!!
dumbass desire

United States

#105 Dec 9, 2012
Her perjury in Garfunkel court APPLIES to everything in EVERY court! Whatta witness! Lmfao!
dumbass desire

United States

#106 Dec 9, 2012
That's because Garfunkel didn't know about the 100 yard order and did you notice nobody volunteered that info :( LOL!!
dumbass desire

United States

#107 Dec 9, 2012
Its called letting the opponant sink themselves and upu did LMFAO!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#108 Dec 9, 2012
Patty DlPSHlT Donovan wrote:
You're welcome. Now, when Patty is sitting in jail, you and Ray will have to have Uncle Moe over for dinner and maybe watch a football game. Let him enjoy life without her@@ around.
now now for
" anonymous people " who have no communication.. you just did LOL!!!!
Truth or Consequences

Fort Worth, TX

#109 Dec 9, 2012
She must have been served again. She is on another rampage. One post after the other. LOL
She goes on the defense with nothing but silly and laughable posts.
Watch as she pretends to know and tries to convince of what the Judge will think or do. Oh well..Manic much?
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#110 Dec 9, 2012
Truth or Consequences wrote:
She must have been served again. She is on another rampage. One post after the other. LOL
Watch as she pretends to know and tries to convince of what the Judge will think or do. Oh well..Manic much?
delusional much? yes watch you've never stopped watching this GREENFIELD topix for the last 2 years.. uh uh all your crazy lunatic AOL buddies " watch" its your life. that's it I was served again LOL! I would need to be served once for anything to be again LOL!! your life consists of online fantasies :)
dumbass desire

United States

#111 Dec 9, 2012
Truth or Consequences wrote:
no shit it's what your life and obsession is ALL about " watching" and " waiting" and " wondering" its your life in a nutshell.:) and its manic time ALL the time for the AOL lunatics
dumbass desire

United States

#112 Dec 9, 2012
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#113 Dec 9, 2012
haaaaaaaaa!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#114 Dec 9, 2012
heeeeeelp! its me! its you! its everybody!!! haaaaaaaaa
dumbass desire

United States

#115 Dec 9, 2012
You are all jealous cause we can be Patty and you can't LMFAO!!!!!"!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#116 Dec 9, 2012
simple wrote:
*neither. as if you didn't know... I am first party! remember? you started this shit in 2010 YOU! ALONE! Too Dumb to "GET OVER IT"!
don't You have an order of No Contact to belmore that you have to report to court to answer for in a couple days?
HMMMmmmm...Yes! you do. No escape this time.
YOU are NO party to any mutual order. No you started with your lies.. it never ends until YOUR exposes ..and you will be because I'm an extremely determined person .. ya should have known that. determined v evil. depends which side your on! LMFOA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There's no coincidence...Jenny stopped doing wh... Aug 29 Gypsy Clown Belmore 5
Update : Patty has 3000 followers on Twitter Aug 28 Burt Rambeau 50
Desire Belmore was DUMPED Aug 28 Gypsy Clown Belmore 13
A confession by Desire Belmore Aug 27 Gypsy Clown Belm... 1
Announcement: When is Desire Belmore admitting ... Aug 26 Sharon 14
Jenny the DRUNK still doesn't have her license Aug 26 Sharon 18
Mommy , It's Patty's fault I have failed dysfun... Aug 26 Gypsy Clown Belm... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages