Many NH hospitals cut from Anthem ins...

Many NH hospitals cut from Anthem insurance list

There are 1 comment on the UnionLeader.com story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Many NH hospitals cut from Anthem insurance list. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, the only insurer approved to offer policies on the health insurance exchange created under the Affordable Care Act, has narrowed to 14 the number of hospitals for the ACA plans that will be offered beginning Oct. 1. Paula Rogers, the company's governmental affairs director, said the move was made to reach affordable ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Mel

Merrimack, NH

#1 Sep 5, 2013
I don't know about other people, but I want affordable health care AND HEALTH CARE! yet another attempt by one of the biggest insurers in the country to deny healthcare and continue to reap huge profits.....I've read the list...my in network choice has now become out of network????? what the hell am I paying for insurance for? the statement "most people prefer spending less money" then they care (sic) about health care is absurd!!!! all my debt is unpaid medical bills, not covered by BC for some stupid reason or another..although I did get them to take back a charge for a mammo they should've never charged me for (under new healthcare law, they can't charge you for preventative exams, including a yearly physical) yet they did try to charge me for my yearly physical even though my doc told me it was paid for by the government! the only civilized country in the world where people are afraid of their medical bills, we try to find a solution and the insurance companies still find a way to screw us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When these lunatics aren't on Topix... 6 hr Ray Belmore 7
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Jul 23 Burt Rambeau 55
The reason why.. Jul 22 Mutated Jude 1
Three Blind Mice Jul 22 Mutated Jude 3
News N.H. AG: Police Shooting of Peterborough Man Wa... Jul 21 Sharon 2
Mommy I'm home !! Jul 20 Beverly Belmore 3
We promised Ray we wouldn't post on Topix anymo... Jul 19 Burt Rambeau 12

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages