Opinion from Senator Jeanne Sheehans ...

Opinion from Senator Jeanne Sheehans office

Posted in the Peterborough Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patty

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Quote from Sheehans office workers:

Never seen such obsessiveness. If this is 13 years, they are not only obsessed and completely jealous, they have severe mental disorders
Patty

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Quote on the phone with Patty with Assistant Attorney General:

Im reading back 2011. If this has gone on 13 years these people have severe mental disorders. Obsessed is an understatement. They idolize you, Patty. Their entire existemce is based upon you.
Patty

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Lawyers assistant:

I spent 2 days. Unbelievable she oprned a can of worms. There isnt a thread without obsession on you. People who spend this kind of time have no life. And are consumed deeply.
Patty

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Now another state office will soon be viewing :)
Patty

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
I will take the opinion of New Hampshire state officials.. Absolutely miserable, jealous, envious over Patty Donovan.
There entire reason they even breath
Living their lives through complete strangers online

Hate to break your delusion bipolar bubbles Patty Donovan isnt the only one in New Hampshire with that opinion :)
Patty

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Sitting, gawking, waiting
Patty

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
BTW Belmore we know you sit, gawk, wait
Failed again. Having Mauricia call and find out details to report back to you was over last year..No one will ever again know mine or Moes personal business..A collective decision.. so no..nada, zip, zilch.
Good try though lol

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 19, 2013
My my, does EVERYONE in NH use the same repetitive words that Patty does? "Jealous,envious,obsessiv e miserable? Did Patty call the the Senators office whining and pretending to be an injured dog? Crying and carrying on? Bet she won ZERO of an award for her performance. NO ONE said what she claims up there. Bet she never mentioned how she thrives on posting about children being raped with brooms, huh? No worries, because they have known about her for quite awhile. Most everyone has. She isnt the only one that knows how to print, fax and mail. People are very aware of her and have been for years. She uses her real name up there when she trying to appear harassed.

She wont use her real name to post sick filth about little children being raped will you Patty?

The amount of posts she made in the last 3 days, one after the other, making no sense in each one says a lot about her. Nothing to do but post in a box. She will be living in the box when the rest of GF has long forgotten about her.
Ok, so she will deflect by calling me Cmelo..blah blah blah. She will whine about me posting, but matters not because deny she will, but truth it is. I read a few threads back where she admitted to lying although she claims she never lied. It was a pity party thread asking if Desire can lie why cant she? Boo Hoo. She went back to lying right after that. Her post up there about Mauricia displays PARANOIA. Mauricia calls her Daddy and Patty panics.
I am reminded of the current Jodi Arias case. The Detective said it was much more than jealousy with her, that everyone that knew her said she was not just jealous but obsessive, very, very obsessive regarding the man that met his demise. Jodi is about to receive her sentence. She will probably wish at some point that she should have gotten help and had a decent life. She chose to live in denial so it has brought her to where she is today. Sitting in a courtroom waiting and I might add, its not regarding an incorrect address.
patty at library

Nashua, NH

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
My my, does EVERYONE in NH use the same repetitive words that Patty does? "Jealous,envious,obsessiv e miserable? Did Patty call the the Senators office whining and pretending to be an injured dog? Crying and carrying on? Bet she won ZERO of an award for her performance. NO ONE said what she claims up there. Bet she never mentioned how she thrives on posting about children being raped with brooms, huh? No worries, because they have known about her for quite awhile. Most everyone has. She isnt the only one that knows how to print, fax and mail. People are very aware of her and have been for years. She uses her real name up there when she trying to appear harassed.
She wont use her real name to post sick filth about little children being raped will you Patty?
The amount of posts she made in the last 3 days, one after the other, making no sense in each one says a lot about her. Nothing to do but post in a box. She will be living in the box when the rest of GF has long forgotten about her.
Ok, so she will deflect by calling me Cmelo..blah blah blah. She will whine about me posting, but matters not because deny she will, but truth it is. I read a few threads back where she admitted to lying although she claims she never lied. It was a pity party thread asking if Desire can lie why cant she? Boo Hoo. She went back to lying right after that. Her post up there about Mauricia displays PARANOIA. Mauricia calls her Daddy and Patty panics.
I am reminded of the current Jodi Arias case. The Detective said it was much more than jealousy with her, that everyone that knew her said she was not just jealous but obsessive, very, very obsessive regarding the man that met his demise. Jodi is about to receive her sentence. She will probably wish at some point that she should have gotten help and had a decent life. She chose to live in denial so it has brought her to where she is today. Sitting in a courtroom waiting and I might add, its not regarding an incorrect address.
poor Cathy Cmelo.. Im letting the folks now at the Greenfield Library watch you, and your insane obsession over me.. yes, they know you dont live anywhere near NH, never met me, never will... they are laughing at YOUR jealousy of me :)
patty at library

Nashua, NH

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Inquiring MlNDS wrote:
Her Daddy isnt telling her anything.. booo hoo.. collective decision.. dont bang your head.. your not getting any infor either.. your a fat, bipolar, sitting miles and miles, and hundreds of miles from Greenfield :)

Boo Hoo people are watching you.. and laughing LOL

Psst, secret, Jennifer Cullinan pled guilty to wanting to fight me.. she wasnt scared, she invited it :)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Post obsessively today..you are off to a great start! LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 19, 2013
the REAL quote from the NH AG office:

"Yes, we are very aware of who you are, Ms. Donovan. We've received numerous complaints about you and have been forwarded various opinions of you from judges in the county.

We ask that you cease and desist from further contact with our office and stop sending flirtatious love letters to Mr. Delaney. Our state's Attorney General has no interest in what you have inside your pants or your version of the definition of perjury.

If you continue to harass this office and make false claims about its employees, we will have to take further and more severe action against you. We advise you to contact the nearest mental health facility and get the help you need."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 19, 2013
the REAL quote from the NH Senator's office:

"No, I am not gay. Please leave me alone."

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 19, 2013
patty at library wrote:
<quoted text>
poor Cathy Cmelo.. Im letting the folks now at the Greenfield Library watch you, and your insane obsession over me.. yes, they know you dont live anywhere near NH, never met me, never will... they are laughing at YOUR jealousy of me :)
Are you at the library with Keegan and Alexis? Why aren't they your priority? Why are you giving Cathy Cmelo your attention instead of those children? Obsessed with Topix.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 19, 2013
lts just me wrote:
"Yes, we are very aware of who you are, Ms. Donovan. We've received numerous complaints about you and have been forwarded various opinions of you from judges in the county.
We ask that you cease and desist from further contact with our office and stop sending flirtatious love letters to Mr. Delaney. Our state's Attorney General has no interest in what you have inside your pants or your version of the definition of perjury.
If you continue to harass this office and make false claims about its employees, we will have to take further and more severe action against you. We advise you to contact the nearest mental health facility and get the help you need."
LOL ! Good one!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Who's children are they? I thought they were her Grandchildren, not hers....if that is the case, is she raising them and responsible for their care 24/7? If not, why does it matter if she is on Topix and not paying attention to her Grandchildren? It seems as if she spends time with them, she posts that they are going sledding or to the library, etc. Who's children are they, hers or her daughter's?
Heather

AOL

#19 Jan 19, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Who's children are they? I thought they were her Grandchildren, not hers....if that is the case, is she raising them and responsible for their care 24/7? If not, why does it matter if she is on Topix and not paying attention to her Grandchildren? It seems as if she spends time with them, she posts that they are going sledding or to the library, etc. Who's children are they, hers or her daughter's?
They are Warren F Mooney III children. He is a registered sex offender in NH. Look it up. Patty's daughter lives with him.
Heather

AOL

#20 Jan 19, 2013
lts just me wrote:
I can easily imagine them saying those exact words to Patty! LOL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 19, 2013
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Warren F Mooney III children. He is a registered sex offender in NH. Look it up. Patty's daughter lives with him.
OK, so you are saying that they are NOT Patty's children, but her daughter's children, fathered by a man that is a sex offender.
Heather

AOL

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you are saying that they are NOT Patty's children, but her daughter's children, fathered by a man that is a sex offender.
Yes. That is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gypsy, stop stalking Patty. She doesn't like you ! 5 hr Sharon 96
The amazing coincidence of Jenny dumping Gypsy ! Jul 23 Sharon 4
We had a fabulous time at Time Square last night! Jul 23 Sharon 2
News Lyndeborough: Police, fire buildings mulled Jul 21 Grunt56 5
This was NEVER about Jenny only in your twisted... Jul 20 Burt Rambeau 103
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul 15 Grunt56 31
Drunk Jenny's on the loose again. She does what... Jul 14 Yesitsme 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages