Awww Boo Boo somebodys screwwed lol

Awww Boo Boo somebodys screwwed lol

Posted in the Peterborough Forum

Pattys winning photo

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Haaaaaaaaa! Whatta lovely morning!
Little wet out but its 60!! And granted the hearing!!! Nice in the city of Concord at 6am!!

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Amazing how stinkmore throws the word, sick around yet he doesnt think lying to get someone convicted is sick and a poor sport LOL!!

Runyon has enough information to know he lied to grant a hearing to re open the case and hear it all again but this time with his perjury and not only that enough information about the prosecutor to know he knew his only witness lied!

If seeking justice is sick...I will be seek for the purpose lol!

Prosecutors are obligated by their position with the court and NH Constitution to notify the court and the defendant of information they have that the witness is lying and of course the prosecutor knew his only witness was lying because he charged the defendant with domestic violence..
Yes its most definiately crucial to the case. Domestic violence is crucial...dumb people always think everyone else is dumb. But not this bitch lol

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2013
It was just a matter of time compulsive liars make one wrong move. Garfunkels court was heaven sent. No doubt about that. Belmore made up a stupid elaborate story as most liars do.
Liars always continue as long as they dont get caught. Each lie is bigger than the first one.

His pathetic BS of being jealous, wanting him is a diversion from his first lie. And he plays it like a fiddle.. The longer he played it the more lies he would tell and eventually it would do what he did and he did lol!

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Liars always think they are clever and a false pretense of superiority.. If liars only knew what others do.. The more they lie the more their false ego escalates..been there, done that...
And can read it all over these blogs
Dont forget, liars are also false victims. Their all over these blogs..

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Belmore is the victim. Hes done nothing. Hes been picked on. Hes soo perfect. As long as he convinces other liars his mind convinces even himself of his own lies. Its a vicious cycle of more of more and more lies. He picked the perfect bunch of liars.. Only his lies are recorded.
Its always been a matter of time :)

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Just like the lunatics HIS lies dont matter but dont you lie about him or hes the victim :)

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Stems straight back to bipolar and self medicating on illicit drugs. Absolutely no doubts there

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Just like gangs of bipolar actually believe if its a gang of bipolars their lies carry more weight, one lies the other swears to it.. Heres a perfect example: belmore/cullinan the only result both caught in perjury. Good team! LoL
Jenny

Quincy, MA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Thankyou Patty, I knew you'd see we are a good team! Now go and take care of you partner of 23 years, instead of obsessing on us...Blog on unhappy one!

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Jenny wrote:
Thankyou Patty, I knew you'd see we are a good team! Now go and take care of you partner of 23 years, instead of obsessing on us...Blog on unhappy one!
Oh poor Jenny your perjury isnt done either..
New trial coming up in Runyons court lol
Nobody obsesses on drug addicts LOL!
Good team at perjury and getting caught!

Unhappy is a whore who dumped four kids for drugs and still doings in front of two
Thats the ultimate in unhappy :(

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2013
LOL Runyon sees it my way, oh Im happy :)

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
Trial? There is no trial!! It's a hearing. And the ONLY reason Runyon granted it is so he could have the pleasure of once again saying to you, Patty Donovan, DENIED! DISMISSED! GET A LIFE! LOL
The process went something like this:
Runyon: Yo, Buddy.... you'll never guess who is requesting another stupid ass hearing.
Garfunkel: Jesus...does that pig Donovan ever stop? Now what does she want?
Runyon: The same thing she always wants.... to recycle her obsession for that guy, Belmore.
Garfunkel: If he shot her, I'd look the other way. LOL
Runyon: I'm surprised no one has shot her yet. We'd never convict Hahahaha!
Garfunkel: Grant the hearing. That way you can shoot her down in open court and Belmore scores another win. It's always funny to watch her get pissed.
Runyon: Yeah.. my calendar is pretty empty anyway. Could use the entertainment and laugh at Donovan's dumb ass again. LOL
Garfunkel: Just keep the Lysol nearby... you know how bad that biaatch smells!
Runyon: LOL Those hillbillies have a smell all their own, don't they? Talk to you later. See you at the poker game. Chief Brian is bringing the 30 pack tonight!
The Honorable Judge Runyon GRANTED Patricia Donovans 2 Motions. 1 against Desire Belmores perjury, and 1 against Chief of Greenfield. Scheduled February 13, 2013

Delusions work online only .. However your mental disorders wont allow you to disquish* between delusions and reality :)

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
The process went something like this:
Runyon: Yo, Buddy.... you'll never guess who is requesting another stupid ass hearing.
Garfunkel: Jesus...does that pig Donovan ever stop? Now what does she want?
Runyon: The same thing she always wants.... to recycle her obsession for that guy, Belmore.
Garfunkel: If he shot her, I'd look the other way. LOL
Runyon: I'm surprised no one has shot her yet. We'd never convict Hahahaha!
Garfunkel: Grant the hearing. That way you can shoot her down in open court and Belmore scores another win. It's always funny to watch her get pissed.
Runyon: Yeah.. my calendar is pretty empty anyway. Could use the entertainment and laugh at Donovan's dumb ass again. LOL
Garfunkel: Just keep the Lysol nearby... you know how bad that biaatch smells!
Runyon: LOL Those hillbillies have a smell all their own, don't they? Talk to you later. See you at the poker game. Chief Brian is bringing the 30 pack tonight!
It went like this

Re-open assault case due to perjury=granted
Prosecutor is corrupt take take him off the case=granted

February 13 yahooo!!
Keystone

Ashburn, VA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Runyon-No way you DFB! I ca't stand the sight of your sorry ass. You've wasted more court time and States resources than last years cases put together.

Skank Donovan- Cmon judgy, I know your old and senile and don't give a shit about crimes committed by me. I help you keep your cushy job..Speaking of jobs..How about a blowjpb? Will that help?

Ronion-UMMmm your used to flacid dicks right? No one could get a stiffy in your presence you Know that! But sure give it a try and I'll shoot you down at the hearing like usual. Deal?

Putrid Patty-glarb slobber suck hmmph If you do, I'll write about you in Topix again and expose all your truths..and lie about you too...choke.. swalllospit.

Rungon-Your Grotesque! clean that shit up and get the hell out of my courtroom! You are a PIG!-*gives her a double flipoff and leavres the room.

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Keystone wrote:
Runyon-No way you DFB! I ca't stand the sight of your sorry ass. You've wasted more court time and States resources than last years cases put together.
Skank Donovan- Cmon judgy, I know your old and senile and don't give a shit about crimes committed by me. I help you keep your cushy job..Speaking of jobs..How about a blowjpb? Will that help?
Ronion-UMMmm your used to flacid dicks right? No one could get a stiffy in your presence you Know that! But sure give it a try and I'll shoot you down at the hearing like usual. Deal?
Putrid Patty-glarb slobber suck hmmph If you do, I'll write about you in Topix again and expose all your truths..and lie about you too...choke.. swalllospit.
Rungon-Your Grotesque! clean that shit up and get the hell out of my courtroom! You are a PIG!-*gives her a double flipoff and leavres the room.
Haaaaaaa Stinkmore is having a meltdown..
I know you are but what am I. You cant get a stiffy...and you know it...soft, limp, impotent, deformed with mioles on your teenie balls..
Read this again
GRANTED February 13, 2013 8:30 am sharp...
Who cares if you have the brain of a 12 year old and flip anyone off. It was good showing the libririans what a double loon you are LOL!!

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Keystone wrote:
Shooting down or committing perjury?.your days are.done..
Your TRUTHS are EXPOSED offline where it counts ;)

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Shooting down or shooting yourself in the foot?
Your not even apart of Feb 13. You have no say, druggie LOL!!

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#20 Feb 1, 2013
LoL@ lies on topix

Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha... she no doubt has solicted EVERY judicial officer of the court too.
February 13, 2013 8:30 am.sharp and stinkmore is effected LOL

Ps stinkmore is not invited lol!! He has no say :)

Pattys winning photo

Location hidden

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Neener boo boo sticks and stones may,break me bones but words,will never,hurt,me..

I know you are,but what am I? Happy!! Runyon granted the motions yahhhooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WOW Patty now has 5800 followers on Twitter! 20 hr Burt Rambeau 6
Morals and values seem to be a touchy subject f... May 18 Suspicious charac... 12
I usually stalk Patty when I'm hiding more dysf... May 17 Burt Rambeau 11
I'm Ray Belmore's ex girlfriend in South Carolina May 15 Burt Rambeau 18
Yes I do have a Twitter account May 15 Burt Rambeau 2
My first date with Jenny ...... May 15 Ray Belmore 14
Beverly I want your body ! May 14 Ray Belmore 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages