Chief Criminal " I allowed her to use...

Chief Criminal " I allowed her to use a strangers address"

Posted in the Peterborough Forum

arcade

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
grasping! at

Jail Thursday!
Non Fiction

AOL

#9 Feb 5, 2013
arcade wrote:
grasping! at
Jail Thursday!
What is happening Thursday? Another hearing? A sentencing perhaps?
Non Fiction

AOL

#20 Feb 5, 2013
BipolarCrazyBelmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleading guilty to mutual combat like Jennifer Cullinan did lol!!
But February 13 gets much funner!!
You mocked Jenny for pleading guilty to mutual combat. Will you be mocking yourself after the hearing Thursday?

What you have going against you is the fact that you planned out stalking her at her place of employment. You initiated the altercation by showing up a place you did not belong. Jenny confronted you and you spent weeks whining about it. And your record speaks for itself: guilty of harassment and making threats to Jenny's boyfriend.
How much money does Moe have in his wallet to pay your fine, court costs and restitution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep 13 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
News Letter: Belletete's vs. Home Depot Jul '17 Anonymous 1
News Jaffrey residents shocked by anti-Islam sign NEW Jul '17 True Christian wi... 8

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages