Heather

AOL

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Patty's tantrum last night provided more proof that she's unstable and unable to handle the simplest of truths. Darci's posts were about the privacy of communication between church leaders and those who communicate with them in privacy. Instead of accepting that truth, Patty goes off in a rabid spewage of killing and sodomizing children. That's her response. Typical.
This isn't the first time Patty has had a tantrum after being educated about private matters. All a person has to do is read Darci's posts and Patty's reaction to determine Patty is a manic lunatic.
Dodson

AOL

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Donovan can't believe that 'her' Rev Dan would have anything private and not tell her.
Heather

AOL

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Donovan can't believe that 'her' Rev Dan would have anything private and not tell her.
That's Patty's problem. She thought the same thing of a private Selectmen meeting. She thought the same thing of a private conversation with the Chief. She does not respect people's privacy to being with....she's nosey and obnoxious. She can't stand it if she thinks anyone might be talking about her. She doesn't have self confidence or the respect to accept that people can and will speak to the Pastor and she doesn't need to know about it. Rev Dan has an obligation to the vows he took to become a Pastor and lead people to God's word and the ways of Christ. He did not take vows to reveal secrets to Patty. Patty is delusional.
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Wooohooo! Everybody gets to read my FONT and some are even responding to MY FONT! Wow! It's so incredibly exciting, I can barely contain myself! I've told my daughter and my husband about the power of FONT and they too were amazed!

I'm a crazy lunatic! I'm a FONT posting lying psychopath! I'm Patty! No, I'm Debra! Who am I? Keep reading my FONT to get the answers!

LMMFAO! I was going to go on a post-holiday diet to lose the 4 I gained pigging out but I've been laughing so much, I blew it all off already! WHO EVER KNEW FONT WAS A DIET AID??? Wooohoo, another use for FONT! Spread the word!

Read my FONT beyotches!
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Infortunately for jealous, enviest YOU
Rev Dan is forwarding me and my attorney any email sent. Send away :)
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Patty they're pulling your chain. They don't have the ballz to send FONT to a man of the cloth. They have not and will not. Ignore that FALSE FONT.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Communications for ligitiate concern over someone you personally know is one thing
But YOU are jealous, bipolar freaks from an AOL chatroom and he knows

You are harassing, and would be considered harassing Rev Dan and I will trace your asses and take legal action
Hence hiring a lawyer :)
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
See, no couth....bringing a religious man into their filthy FONT. No respect. Like it's a joke or something. SMH.
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2012
They are so far removed from reality
Nobody cares about their sick obsession
The mans wife is sick. He has his own personal problems. If they harass I will go after them via my lawyer
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Actual his son is a chicago lawyer lol
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
They pull shit but their puds
It all goes back to a decade long
of jealousy. Nobody obsesses 10 years and isnt insane.

Not my fault they are lifeless losers nor is it anyone elses
Gentle Reader

Monongahela, PA

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Just create a sh*t ton of meaningless, repetitive threads, and push those FONTS of their to the bottom of the page, into FONT HELL! LMAO!
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#17 Dec 30, 2012
There never was any privte selectmens meeting since A selectmen informed me completely. I dont have private I make mine PUBLIC because I walk straight up with a backbone.. And the next one is WIDE OPEN

I had to postpone waiting for all documents :)
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2012
The selectmen wil have copies of Belmore and Culinans perury and the Chiefs falsifying Government/ court documents and soooo much more over 2012. Happy New Year lol
Belmore loves Skanks

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Oh its what they do Gentle lol
Henc1500+ retarded blogs lol
jim

AOL

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Heather my dear. I'm still laughing to myself that my lesson about Rev Dan's code of ethics to keep our conversation confidential sent Patty into a raging orbit of nasty, cowardly threats that she will never follow through with... but shows her true colors.
tru dat!
jim

AOL

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Ficticious 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty is a psycho. All her posts will add credence to our contention that she is a sinister, hateful pig. Rev Dan will not be happy reading Patty's words about innocent children. Neither will his staff.
neither will the judges :). she provided belmore with plenty of shit to show her pattern of behavior. lol
Jeopardy

Montréal, Canada

#24 Jan 4, 2013
Belmore loves Skanks wrote:
They are so far removed from reality
Nobody cares about their sick obsession
The mans wife is sick. He has his own personal problems. If they harass I will go after them via my lawyer
LMFAO!!! Go after him? Providing information is not harassing him... especially when he agrees to accept it. People do not want to kidnap the good reverend and hold him for ransom. You are so stupid Patty! It is his calling from God to minister to the down and out, the needy, the mentally ill.....YOU. Giving him background about you helps him find resources to get the mental help you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul 13 Gidget 2
News Letter: Belletete's vs. Home Depot Jul 9 Anonymous 1
News Jaffrey residents shocked by anti-Islam sign NEW Jul 1 True Christian wi... 8
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
News Selectmen arrested for DWI, won't seek relectio... (Mar '10) May '17 queenangellica 12
News N.H. AG: Police Shooting of Peterborough Man Wa... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Sharon 2
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 93

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages