Things that are bothering Desire Belmore

Things that are bothering Desire Belmore

Created by patty on Dec 4, 2012

5 votes

Click on an option to vote

detailed events in Garfunkels court

How to get out of perjury

what perjury to come up with now

how to ecplain his indirect harassment

all of the above

Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Dec 5, 2012
DodsonTardo wrote:
what bothers desire BELMORE
1. his crooked limp pecker
2. greasy ratted hair
3. moles on his balls
4. black rottened teeth
5. unemployment
6. no house
7. he's a pathological liar
8. he has no life
9. his AOL buds sunk him in his game of " no communication
10 . that his uncle wants nothing to do with him
11. scurrying to get a lawyer before next Tuesday
12. coming up with new perjury
Is this more your 3rd grade style? Would this upset you less? Just playing along.. But you loons are getting way you upset and defensive for your email buddy Desire :)
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Dec 5, 2012
I like this name. suits that PIG just fine!

Besides those numbers up there are true. Since I know him personally
. that's the difference between reality and your delusions :)
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Dec 5, 2012
OK I'm teach you something about false swearing/ perjury

" your honor I've moved out of Desiree's house, she's ruining my life, she's a predator "

Because we've since found she never moved .. so that eliminates " she's ruining my life, She's a predator or anything else she claims Donovan is doing

Because? simple.. She never moved

so how does this work? simple she pled guilty mutual combat!
she was not stalked, or harassed and she most certainly did not fear for her personal safety..

she's gonna be in a huge bind because she's A. not going to be able to answer very many questions because it all goes back to. " your honor I've moved out of Desirees House, she's ruining my life, she's a predator"
and she never moved. absolutely it effects EVERY aspect of their bogus claims :)
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Dec 5, 2012
she has the right not to answer ...

how since she is the only witness.... errr she can't answer much

maybe her name LOL!
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Dec 5, 2012
because if she answers she's in big doo doo. so Brian has to decide....deferrement or felony but really its not his decision that's Runyons LOL!
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Dec 5, 2012
no witness has to self incriminating are however no testimony LOL
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Dec 5, 2012
or*

yep its significant! big time!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#32 Dec 5, 2012
Truth or Consequences wrote:
If we could count the times you claim "OUCH" on these blogs but fail when you get to court, with NONE of your "OUCHES" amounting to a thing, we would be counting for hours!
LOL @ you posting over and over demanding Dodson to respond to your assanine questions.
Has Desire TOLD you what bothers him? LOL at you pretending you know all. You asked CHelle how SHE knows what bothers Desire so reading your laughable poll HOW do YOU know??? Did he call you? Text you? Email You? Huh? Huh? Tell us now! LOL what a dolt! Its simple, you make it up as you go.
All of her 'ouch's" are when she lands flat on her ass with all these law suit's which are so stupid.
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Dec 5, 2012
even to ask " did you fear for your safety?

ahhh you didn't because you testified you moved but you didn't
OOPS! FELONY! if she answers!
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Dec 5, 2012
Brian Giammarino is a blooming idiot!
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Dec 5, 2012
Brian Giammarino lets his witnesses lie under oath! not this time!
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Dec 5, 2012
this is payback for Belmores lies under oath last year in Runyons Court! its called KARMA! and it moves in mysterious ways ;)
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Dec 5, 2012
english spelling 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of her 'ouch's" are when she lands flat on her ass with all these law suit's which are so stupid.
don't know a thing about lawsuits do you Joyce Garner of Dallas TX. How do you know about court cases in NH from TX? Oh that's right Desire bsiing the loons. felony isn't a lawsuit LOL
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Dec 5, 2012
there will be a " lawsuit" not just get :)
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Dec 5, 2012
english spelling 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of her 'ouch's" are when she lands flat on her ass with all these law suit's which are so stupid.
we also know what bothers you Elaine Joyce Garner? sure we do.. here
1. fat pig
2. popping her Xanax
3 crying to a shrink about font on her screen picking on her
4. Can't see her grandchild alone only by supervised scheduled appointments
5. doesn't clean her brothers house
6. uses her brother Jerry's computer to harass women online
7. drinks heavy. drugs
8. never goes sees her son in a group home
No Defense

AOL

#40 Dec 5, 2012
DodsonTardo wrote:
you communicate with ray and jenny . post #370 of " Darcies" proves it ..:)
No it doesn't. You don't even explain how it does, because you can't. It's just another reach into that dark hole of yours only to come up empty again. You fail to provide evidence of direct communication between Belmore and anyone else, because there isn't any. Duh!:/
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Dec 5, 2012
why would I need to expalin anything to you? you can get back in emails and ask desire. he sure knows and so does Garfunkel
Donkey Dung Desire

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Dec 5, 2012
notice I don't explain any info you loons post? there are reasons :)
No Defense

AOL

#43 Dec 5, 2012
Donkey Dung Desire wrote:
why would I need to expalin anything to you? you can get back in emails and ask desire. he sure knows and so does Garfunkel
You can't explain anything, because none of it is sensible. It's just so much easier to tag each post with "this is proof of communication" on this blog. But in an actual court, you are required to explain your findings and their relation to the case. I expect your explanation to go over as well this time as it did in Wisconsin and the Federal court, which was nothing more than stupid ramblings about nothing. It all falls into pattern, which is unfortunate for you.:[
No Defense

AOL

#44 Dec 5, 2012
Donkey Dung Desire wrote:
notice I don't explain any info you loons post? there are reasons :)
No. You've tried to put an explanation behind your findings in the past, and we laughed at you. We're still laughing, by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Dec 25 Please 1
Review: Big & Small Auto Repair (Feb '10) Dec '17 You know who 2
wavy.lyfestyle Oct '17 wavy_lyfestyle 1
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages