Ok we'll follow the insecure losers b...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JennyISGrotesque

United States

#24 Jan 5, 2013
P atty I s G rotesque wrote:
putrid patty the parrot. Do you have an original idea,thought or word in that tiny space on your shoulders??
What a Joke!

You are!!
BTW Desire Belmore with all your free time while unemployed, smoking pot, being superificial, lying, denying, hiding, concealing your miserable existence , do some of that research you so like to brag about. Look up marijuana induced psychosis. You will your life. Its all there. Its YOU & thats not original either. Theres 100,000 s of YOU
JennyISGrotesque

United States

#25 Jan 5, 2013
Oh but its WiFi Im in Antrim lol
JennyISGrotesque

United States

#26 Jan 5, 2013
Another wonderful day with the grandkids!
Library, visiting their great-aunt in Antrim, skiing in Bennington! Im exhausted.. Going out with some friends later, kareoke night! Lots of fun when everyones sober and drug free! Got some picking up and errands first!
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

AOL

#27 Jan 5, 2013
Glorious, Wonderful, Exceptional!!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT YOUR LIFE SUCKS!
JennyISGrotesque

United States

#28 Jan 5, 2013
HAAAAAAAAAAAA wrote:
Glorious, Wonderful, Exceptional!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHT YOUR LIFE SUCKS!
Absolutely blessed! Thats why you under AOL location have lived on Greenfield NH Topix since ever patty donovan left AOL 2 years ago. Your life has SUCKED for a VERY long time!
JennyISGrotesque

United States

#29 Jan 5, 2013
Now, as always..sit right there next to your monitors, and you know you will. Im going out with friends.. Check on your loserville life, later!
JennyISGrotesque

United States

#30 Jan 5, 2013
Whatta lovely day, ended with a lovely evening with friends. Oh LQQK the loons sat on Topix all night...surprise, surprise NOT! LMFAO!!
BelmoresRepulsiv e

United States

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Oh whatta lovely morning! Oh whatta lovely day!
Almost time for another lovely sermon by Rev Dan!
Its wonderful to be drug free and sober!

I see the lunatics spent another night peering on Topix waiting for Pattys post.
Ten years of obsession and jealousy in a chatroom now going on three years on Greenfield NH Topix with continued obsession and jealousy.but its everybody but them thats insane. Isnt that the way. If their obsession and jealousy were to leave topix like she left AOL they would go bizerk, gnawing their own wrists. They wouldnt face their own reality theyd just move on to another obsession.
MyNewPost

United States

#32 Jan 6, 2013
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 6, 2013
JennyISGrotesque wrote:
Whatta lovely day, ended with a lovely evening with friends. Oh LQQK the loons sat on Topix all night...surprise, surprise NOT! LMFAO!!
What's so funny about this is, as often as you steer us to look at your FB photo's there is never & has never been a picture of YOU WITH ANYONE...you have no one...go ahead take a photo with "friends"..lmao and not one of you and the other shoppers in the Dollar General...you can't, no one in their right mind would friend you! Nice Kahlua bottle though, psst, remember now you NEVER drink!
MyNewPost

United States

#34 Jan 6, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so funny about this is, as often as you steer us to look at your FB photo's there is never & has never been a picture of YOU WITH ANYONE...you have no one...go ahead take a photo with "friends"..lmao and not one of you and the other shoppers in the Dollar General...you can't, no one in their right mind would friend you! Nice Kahlua bottle though, psst, remember now you NEVER drink!
oh really? You mean posting your lies means anything in reality? Oh my. Better put your glasses on loon next time your jealous takes you too my FB which IS every 5 miinutes of each day. is 2 times per year never? No its two times per year. Im not the one patholigical thats you. Because without lies you have nothing.. Having nothing and nobody IS you obsessed, jealous of complete strangers..
MyNewPost

United States

#35 Jan 6, 2013
Poor tampon, shes spent 13 years wishing, praying she had a life..she never will. Her life is jealous of strangers. Your dreams and fantasies of dollar stories IS your projecting. You havent figured that out in 13 years? Poor Tampon.
MyNewPost

United States

#36 Jan 6, 2013
Im sorry but in my world I can go out and have a great time with people, and never drink or do drugs just like last night. It is great! No artificial perservatives just plan old fun! Insecure losers have to drink and drug like you sloppy pig tampon

I dont associate with anyone that does drugs
Numbers Dont Lie

Santa Clara, CA

#37 Jan 6, 2013
MyNewPost wrote:
I dont associate with anyone that does drugs
Your stories are still conflicting. Here are some more numbers for you.

1. You married a drug addict
2. You brought a drug addict to court as your federal witness to "hacking"
3. You just claimed that you "dumped" Desire, also saying he is a drug addict. That would mean you associated with a drug addict.
MyNewPost

United States

#38 Jan 7, 2013
Numbers Dont Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stories are still conflicting. Here are some more numbers for you.
1. You married a drug addict
2. You brought a drug addict to court as your federal witness to "hacking"
3. You just claimed that you "dumped" Desire, also saying he is a drug addict. That would mean you associated with a drug addict.
Why do you losers hate truth so much?
Let me answer: your life sucks as bad as Desire Belmores

1. I divorced a drug addict,
2. Won custosy from a drug addict
3. Got a court to take total custody from a drug addict

Of course you know the above public information.
You spent years posting it in a chatroom

Donovan v Eddy 90-m-965

Its what mothers do

Unlike crackhead Cullinan who lost of ALL four of her kids

Facts, truth its what bipolars hate
MyNewPost

United States

#39 Jan 7, 2013
Ps Mauricia Flagg and Desire Belmore, both drug addicts.. As all drug addicts, they get tossed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wavy.lyfestyle 14 hr wavy_lyfestyle 1
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
News Letter: Belletete's vs. Home Depot Jul '17 Anonymous 1

Peterborough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peterborough Mortgages