First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Memory Refresher

Montréal, Canada

#3 Dec 7, 2012
12/6/2010 I GUESS YOU REALL DO HATE ME. I'M SORRY. I WONT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE I TOLD MOE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS I'M LEAVING. GOODBYE DEZ

LOL@ that pathetic post. She never left Moe because she had nowhere to go..... Warren said, "Hell no she can't come here!"
Memory Refresher

Montréal, Canada

#4 Dec 7, 2012
LOL @ Patty groveling..... She posted this hoping he would read it on Topix....2 years ago.... before Jenny entered his life.

12/6/2010 DONT BE MAD AT ME. I'M SORRY I PROMISE I WONT EVER SEND YOU FREAKY TEXTS AGAIN. IMA HIDE MY FEELINGS FROM NOW ON. I GUESS THAT WAS WRONG OF ME TO DO. i DONT WANT YOU TO BE MAD AT ME. I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID ALL THOSE CRUEL THINGS. I AM TRULY SORRY. I WANT YOU TO COME TO MY XMAS PARTY. WE CAN LET IT ALL GO?
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Memory Refresher wrote:
Refresh your memory Patty. YOU are the original author of these posts.
7/15/11 "Desire Belmore,49 of Greenfield was struck by a Jeep driving southbound on Forest Road. Belmore without a helmet suffered severe trumor to the head and was decapitated. Passenger with Belmore died instantly from a ruptured spleen and chest injuries. Party and celebration at Belmore Farms...Free drinks!"
Patricia Alice Donovan-7/14/11 "I am outside your house. I am going to put a bulet in your head and theres no cops in town this time of night"
Patricia Alice Donovan- 7/14/11 "You should be scared. I have bought a gun tonight and threatened to kill you earlier. I am capable of kiling you.Im right outside waiting for you. I told your mother you will die soon.Its only a matter of time before I wear you down and kill you"
Patricia Alice Donovan-7/13/11 " Desire belmore needs to die."
Patricia Alice Donovan 7/14/11 " I am planning to kill you and theres no cops on duty. I told your mother point blank that I am going to kill you. I could easily crash into your bike and kill you. There is no cops in town after midnight and its open field foe me. Theres no doubt Im planning it out. The cops cant even stop me from calling your house! I cant be stopped. Im doing this to distract while I plan your death. I have nothing to lose and I cant be caught. I came to your house and ripped your ugly face apart..next time its a gun! I know the layout of your house. what window your in. Im going to kill you and the cops wont stop it"
Patricia Alice Donovan: 7/25/11 "You are a lowlife with more turmoil coming your way then you will know what to do.It will be my dream come true to know your rotten being is burning in hell. I hope you die the most painful death imaginable. I will laugh and dance as you burn in a firey hell. I will give anything to watch it..burning your flesh as you scream out for help and I stomp and drive your face into the flames
those are desire Belmores post. they were printed as he posted
psst desire Belmore and what's posted is irrelevent to Donovan v Cullinan
.hasn't he told you yet? any blogs or posts are irrelevant LOL!!
memory fresher

Satellite Provider

#8 Dec 7, 2012
although it just may be his destiny ..you just never know but he's not relevent to any case I'm aware of

there's your memory refresher LOL!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#11 Dec 7, 2012
no jury just judge Runyon and he's granted the Richards hearing and looks like crackhead has to get a lawyer for potential felony charges haaaaaaaaaaa!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#12 Dec 7, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were YOUR posts on "Truth about Desire Belmore"
better look again ..Belmores post under his usual NH location ..baldy ALL his post have been printed ..you are 6 months late LOL!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
Well, well, well.... look what just came in my mailbox... a blast from the past:
Lets Review
11/27/2010
I win. My one response to your stupidity was able to elicit 3 long winded rants from you. You go on and on and yet you have no idea who you're posting to because you're drowning in the delusion that I'm Gordy. LOL
Patty, do I really need to remind you how you've posted on Topix 3000 miles away yourself? You've posted on forums in Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas and California. Yet here you are, being your usual hypocritical self, neglecting to realize that you're only insulting YOURSELF when you say anything about ANYONE posting on another town and state's Topix. You've been posting on them across the country for YEARS. LMAO
BTW, Dumbo Donovan, in case you haven't figured it out yet, technology allows us to communicate via a keyboard and screen. There are no miles logged, just minutes. And no one logs more minutes than YOU. Thanks for making fun of yourself again and putting your own foot up your aass.
must I remind you baldy you've LIVED on this topix 2 years. smoking crack lonely darcie?
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
Well, well, well.... look what just came in my mailbox... a blast from the past:
Lets Review
11/27/2010
I win. My one response to your stupidity was able to elicit 3 long winded rants from you. You go on and on and yet you have no idea who you're posting to because you're drowning in the delusion that I'm Gordy. LOL
Patty, do I really need to remind you how you've posted on Topix 3000 miles away yourself? You've posted on forums in Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Texas and California. Yet here you are, being your usual hypocritical self, neglecting to realize that you're only insulting YOURSELF when you say anything about ANYONE posting on another town and state's Topix. You've been posting on them across the country for YEARS. LMAO
BTW, Dumbo Donovan, in case you haven't figured it out yet, technology allows us to communicate via a keyboard and screen. There are no miles logged, just minutes. And no one logs more minutes than YOU. Thanks for making fun of yourself again and putting your own foot up your aass.
dopey darcie you've been logged in on GREENFIELD topix fir two years, stalking for ten BTW your posts of communication is relevant to Donovan v Cullinan
Desire Belmores own posts aren't
.its hard to imagine ..totally surreal how dumb you are

oh wait you've been days on truth about desire BELMORE.. too late all his posts were printed as posted LOL!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were YOUR posts on "Truth about Desire Belmore"
psst baldy those are desire Belmores post under is usual location ..they were printed by me when he posted them

p/s let me know when you find two years worth of my posts on any thread like YOURS are here loon ;)
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
12/4/2010
AOL Chat Room Crimes and Court
TheRealMrsISIS (Patty Donovan)
if you were dying, and the one thing you could do was have sex with the one person you wanted to, would you ask that person to full fill your request? or would you chicken out? LOL
TheRealMrsISIS (Patty Donovan)
ima never gonna meet my knight and shining armor
LOL@ poor baldy is she actually spending all her time on Donovan ..no say its not true!! baldy 3 years gone and dead ..now Cullinan is facing felony charges LOL!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#20 Dec 7, 2012
guess what my goal is to make sure cullinan gets felony charges in Garfunkel court ;) and an attorney to help.
the beginning starts Tuesday;)
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Drunk Donovan. Are you slurring? Because you make NO SENSE idiot. LOL
poor crack pale faced darcie you gonna finger fuck yourself for me again?
here we go we can add this
1. stalking patty and her family
2. stalking breeze and her family
3. stalking whalen and her 1 2yr ole niece
4. contacting Ray and Jenny
5. spending the last 4 days on old blogs

LOL!!!!! baldy if you had an infant it would be dead by now from neglect
.LOL!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#22 Dec 7, 2012
so for the last four days this is all you got? proven you have no life.. LOL!!!!!
oh did you tell twisted sister Kelly's wedding is April 27 LOL!!!!!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#23 Dec 7, 2012
Boo Hoo this is almost 2013 baldy ..see how times have changed? Belmore set Cullinan up for felony charges! life's good! sorry you can't say the same. haaaaaaaaaaa
Jump DIPSHlT Donovan Jump

Lansing, MI

#24 Dec 7, 2012
Facebook Post
(backed up by screen shot)
December 19, 2010

Patty posted this about her feelings for Desire Belmore

Patty Donovan: I hate having to hide my love inside!! I hate hiding it! it makes me wanna cry!! I need to tell somebody. it's driving me crazy cause I'm so crazy over you! once in a lifetime and I don't want to let it go....

Montréal, Canada

#25 Dec 7, 2012
Facebook Post
December 19, 2010

Patty Donovan: I hate having to hide my loveinside!! I hate hiding it! it makes me wanna cry!! I need to tell somebody. it's driving me crazy cause I'm so crazy over you! once in a lifetime and I don't want to let it go....

Spanaway, WA

#26 Dec 7, 2012
Facebook Post
December 19, 2010

Patty Donovan: I hate having to hide my loveinside!! I hate hiding it! it makes me wanna cry!! I need to tell somebody. it's driving me crazy cause I'm so crazy over you! once in a lifetime and I don't want to let it go....
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#29 Dec 7, 2012
Jump DIPSHlT Donovan Jump wrote:
Facebook Post
December 19, 2010
Patty Donovan: I hate having to hide my love inside!! I hate hiding it! it makes me wanna cry!! I need to tell somebody. it's driving me crazy cause I'm so crazy over you! once in a lifetime and I don't want to let it go....
whose jumping? we can add more days hours to your stalking activities LOL
and who doesn't have a life?
this is 2013 times change. Cullinans looking at felony charges
.why are you so upset? life's good on 2013 ;)
again darcie has no kid. and her pale crusty face no way in hell she lives anywhere near Arizona:)
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#30 Dec 8, 2012
Pig Snot Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 2013 and your personal life is still wrapped up with a man who rejected you. Your life is stalled. You earned a police record in the last 2 years. You were charged and found guilty. You spent more time on Topix than you did with Keegan. LOL!!!!
you do realize Belmore and cullinan have years of legal issues right?
your fantasies stop nothing offline :)
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#31 Dec 8, 2012
years of court hearings. and you'll spend years obsessing :)
the lawyer is long term LOL!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends don't let friends drive drunk. ...but g... 10 min yepitsme 21
Why I spent my relationship with Jenny on Green... 16 min yepitsme 11
Jenny Cullinan 89 Main Street/ Desire Belmore 8... 15 hr Burt Rambeau 69
Gypsy clown Belmore REJECTED again 15 hr Burt Rambeau 3
Even Desire Belmore is jealous of Patty's Twitt... 21 hr Burt Rambeau 4
How predictable is gypsy clown desire belmore? Sat Yepitsme 46
Karma is: When you think Patty will lose her li... Fri Yepitsme 10
More from around the web

Peterborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE