patty

Satellite Provider

#71 Dec 4, 2012
LOL @ paralegal words
.. poor you ... cuddle now. you spend quality time with your family smoking pot and blowing it in minors faces like Belmore does too ;)
No Defense

AOL

#72 Dec 5, 2012
DodsonTardo wrote:
I have absolutely no doubts Breeze would write a notarized statement to Garfunkel of what she witnessed the last ten years plus these bliogs and your present stalking of her and her family. don't forget going to Ericas house and taking pics to put online. You are crazy stalkers and I have enough proof now by your posts your in and have been in contact with " ray and jenny"
A notarized letter from Breeze will go over just as well as the one from Whalen in Wisconsin.

You told a court that you were being stalked and harassed by Whalen, only to have your stalker submit a notarized statement years later?

You told your local cops that you were stalked an harassed by Breeze, now your harasser is submitting a notarized statement?

Don't you have anyone else, anyone OFFLINE that has "witnessed" the supposed stalking and harassment? Why is it that both of these women submitting something in your support are from AOL chat rooms and your former harassers? Why, after all these years, is there not a single person offline, that you've actually met and spoken to in person that can support your claims in court. Why is there no one OFFLINE that has witnessed the harassment of Patricia Alice Donovan.

Here's the answer to all of it. Patricia Alice Donovan was never stalked or harassed, though she claims it often. She is the stalker and harasser, proven and documented in several courts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#73 Dec 5, 2012
DodsonTardo wrote:
I have absolutely no doubts Breeze would write a notarized statement to Garfunkel of what she witnessed the last ten years plus these bliogs and your present stalking of her and her family. don't forget going to Ericas house and taking pics to put online. You are crazy stalkers and I have enough proof now by your posts your in and have been in contact with " ray and jenny"
Yes I would it in a heartbeat! And I have screenshot not just postings on this blog.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#74 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
<quoted text>
A notarized letter from Breeze will go over just as well as the one from Whalen in Wisconsin.
You told a court that you were being stalked and harassed by Whalen, only to have your stalker submit a notarized statement years later?
You told your local cops that you were stalked an harassed by Breeze, now your harasser is submitting a notarized statement?
Don't you have anyone else, anyone OFFLINE that has "witnessed" the supposed stalking and harassment? Why is it that both of these women submitting something in your support are from AOL chat rooms and your former harassers? Why, after all these years, is there not a single person offline, that you've actually met and spoken to in person that can support your claims in court. Why is there no one OFFLINE that has witnessed the harassment of Patricia Alice Donovan.
Here's the answer to all of it. Patricia Alice Donovan was never stalked or harassed, though she claims it often. She is the stalker and harasser, proven and documented in several courts.
YOU miss the point, as you're so fond of saying "patteren of behavior" YOU have stalked and harassed me and my family in the same way you have stalked and harassed Patty.
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#75 Dec 5, 2012
Anti AOL losers club wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would it in a heartbeat! And I have screenshot not just postings on this blog.
Breeze please do. write about the ten years of harassment to me and my family and you and yours too. have it notarized and send it to me
you got my address. thanks
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#78 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are online stalkers. read up on federal cyberstalking includes social networking sites.
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

#79 Dec 5, 2012
I have NEVER told any police breeze nor Linda were ever stalking me. you keep making your story up as you lunatic
No Defense

AOL

#80 Dec 5, 2012
DodsonTardo wrote:
I have NEVER told any police breeze nor Linda were ever stalking me. you keep making your story up as you lunatic
How the hell can you say you had an RO on Linda Whalen without telling the authorities she was either stalking or harassing you?

How the hell can you say that Breeze created a photoshop image depicting your deceased daughter in a casket, and the Chief of Greenfield knew it was her, without ever confiding in him over the possible harassment?

Can you answer those questions, dumbfuck?!
No Defense

AOL

#81 Dec 5, 2012
I make this shlt up?

Donovan v Whalen:
In what can best be described as a rambling complaint, Donovan chronicles a wide variety of insults and slights she claims to have suffered as a result of postings allegedly made by Whalen in various Internet chat rooms. It also details numerous e-mails and telephone calls in which Whalen allegedly made false accusations about her. As a result of Whalen's alleged conduct, Donovan claimed to have suffered damage to her reputation and experienced difficulties with law enforcement officers in both Indiana and New Hampshire. For the substantial injuries she claimed to have sustained, Donovan sought correspondingly substantial compensation in the amount of five million dollars ($5,000,000).

------

This is the woman (former stalker and harasser) you had submit a notorized statement to the Wisconsin court.

Breeze (former harasser) is the woman you now intend to use in support of your claims in NH.

The pattern of behavior is Patricia Alice Donovan's consistent harassment of individuals. The pattern includes those individuals contacting authorities, and Patricia Alive Donovan then attempting to twist each scenario to present herself as the victim and others as the stalkers/harassers.

That pattern is evident, because it's documented in each case. Unfortunately, your luck has run out. It's time to pay the piper and finally suffer the legal consequences for your actions.

Print this out and take it to your judge, jackass.:]
Donkey Dung Desire

Satellite Provider

#82 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
I make this shlt up?
Donovan v Whalen:
In what can best be described as a rambling complaint, Donovan chronicles a wide variety of insults and slights she claims to have suffered as a result of postings allegedly made by Whalen in various Internet chat rooms. It also details numerous e-mails and telephone calls in which Whalen allegedly made false accusations about her. As a result of Whalen's alleged conduct, Donovan claimed to have suffered damage to her reputation and experienced difficulties with law enforcement officers in both Indiana and New Hampshire. For the substantial injuries she claimed to have sustained, Donovan sought correspondingly substantial compensation in the amount of five million dollars ($5,000,000).
------
This is the woman (former stalker and harasser) you had submit a notorized statement to the Wisconsin court.
Breeze (former harasser) is the woman you now intend to use in support of your claims in NH.
The pattern of behavior is Patricia Alice Donovan's consistent harassment of individuals. The pattern includes those individuals contacting authorities, and Patricia Alive Donovan then attempting to twist each scenario to present herself as the victim and others as the stalkers/harassers.
That pattern is evident, because it's documented in each case. Unfortunately, your luck has run out. It's time to pay the piper and finally suffer the legal consequences for your actions.
what does donovan v whalen have to do with Jennifer Cullinans perjury? LMFAO!
Donkey Dung Desire

Satellite Provider

#83 Dec 5, 2012
poor you. this is donovan v Cullinan and ray and Jenny been feeding you chit to harass Donovan. nothing more is relevent
sorry
Donkey Dung Desire

Satellite Provider

#84 Dec 5, 2012
psst Linda whalen and Donovan are not on a mutual order not to harass direct, indirect or third party on any internet postings .. get it?
Donkey Dung Desire

Satellite Provider

#85 Dec 5, 2012
You are and have always been an absolute AOL idiot. hiding your identity while posting details to a case you could NEVER know EXCEPT ray and Jenny
you still don't get it because you don't have you are not on the order.

I am not required nor will I explain any details you get from ray or Jenny
Whalen is also not subjected to any order that was in 2005!
No Defense

AOL

#86 Dec 5, 2012
Donkey Dung Desire wrote:
<quoted text> what does donovan v whalen have to do with Jennifer Cullinans perjury? LMFAO!
Ohhh, this is the backpeddling/change of subject part?

Donovan v Whalen relates to your stupid post where you claim you never told authorities you were harassed or stalked by Linda Whalen. It was an obvious lie, exposed again.

Let's work ourselves into a "frenzy" :]
Donkey Dung Desire

Satellite Provider

#87 Dec 5, 2012
p/s Whalen has NEVER wriiten any notarized statement for Donovan that's Cmelo! LOL

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#88 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
I make this shlt up?
Donovan v Whalen:
------
LMFAO I crack up every time I read this!!
"As a result of Whalen's alleged conduct, Donovan claimed to have suffered damage to her reputation and experienced difficulties with law enforcement officers in both Indiana and New Hampshire."

ROFLMMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Seriously, ya just can't make this shit up!!!
Me See Nothing

Satellite Provider

#90 Dec 5, 2012
what?? you have been emailing with ray and jenny. nothing more needed :) yes she's in contempt. try to keep up LOL!!
No Defense

AOL

#91 Dec 5, 2012
Donkey Dung Desire wrote:
p/s Whalen has NEVER wriiten any notarized statement for Donovan that's Cmelo! LOL
Well, of course not. But in the weeks leading up the the final showdown in Wisconsin, you kept asking her (former stalker/harasser) to submit a notarized letter, and saying that she would. It further exemplifies the behavioral pattern, seeing that you are now asking Breeze (Former harasser) to do the same in another court, right before another showdown.

nothing ever changes. Same pattern. Same results.

---

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.--Albert Einstein
Me See Nothing

Satellite Provider

#94 Dec 5, 2012
did you forget this order is mutual? oh wait Belmores lying about that again
it MEANS cullinan has a history
.how low is your IQ?
Me Know Nothing

Satellite Provider

#95 Dec 5, 2012
No Defense wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course not. But in the weeks leading up the the final showdown in Wisconsin, you kept asking her (former stalker/harasser) to submit a notarized letter, and saying that she would. It further exemplifies the behavioral pattern, seeing that you are now asking Breeze (Former harasser) to do the same in another court, right before another showdown.
nothing ever changes. Same pattern. Same results.
---
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.--Albert Einstein
for you lunatic ten years
BTW get back in email with ray and jenny :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peterborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fucktards create threads to proclaim they're Fu... Mon Sharon 2
Who is brain dead and needs buried first? Mon Burt Rambeau 1
weed Mon cozie 5
The crazies sure are missing Patty Dec 12 Burt Rambeau 1
another one dead due to Belmores Dec 12 desire belmore 44
important message for desire belmore Dec 10 beckyA 42
I can never tell the truth because I'm always a... Dec 10 Bloomin Idiots 12

Peterborough News Video

Peterborough Dating
Find my Match