LMMFAO is this hoe you find info? LOSERS!!

Posted in the Peterborough Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 95 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sam I Am
Germantown, MD
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Friday Nov 16
Does anyone know Kathy Malwitz and about her money scam? Also, does anyone know if she is a heavy drug user?
Anti AOL losers cIub
Since: Nov 12
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2Friday Nov 16
Is she the one who had the fake cancer fund?
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

breeze like I said
when she's not on this blogs she's
1. emailing ray and jenny
2. sitting on my relatives facebooks
3. contacting your relatives
4. on your daughters obituary
5. trying to hack my Facebook Sunday

she has no life and there's not a chance in hell she spent 6 hours doing anything besides obsessing on strsngeers online!
simple

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Sounds JUST LIKE Patty Donovan!! She does ALL that and MORE in real life!
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

simple wrote:
Sounds JUST LIKE Patty Donovan!! She does ALL that and MORE in real life!
desire Belmore what's the matter did Darcey stink your ass in Garfunkel court? Oh please I dare you to perjury yourself in Garfunkels court again!
or you mean when you came by the farm stand and shot at me and Moe? we don't care the pig is a criminal not only is it in Garfunkel court your being sued by me and MOE!
simple

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Big deal...waste more money. I don't care.
You still have no idea what you are in for do you?*hint,54 against one! An army of people YOU effected/victimized with your IDIOCY against one desperate flailing imbecile! Good Luck Loser!!

?Can you do that from jail?
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

poor dopehead your buddies online aren't helping Cullinan Dec 1 1with her perjury

BTW Runyons said if she can't afford a lawyer the court will appoint her one. Brian will let you know :) LMFAO! p/s Dec 11 isn't about me its about Cullinan perjury
you need to call chief pig boy!
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

simple wrote:
You still have no idea what you are in for do you?*hint,54 against one! An army of people YOU effected/victimized with your IDIOCY against one desperate flailing imbecile! Good Luck Loser!!
54? LOL What all your AOL buddies you've been feeding info to? that's Garfunkel court not Runyons . and yes he already knows you been feeding 54 loons info from his court proceedings to harass!
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

here's not 54 witnesss in Runyons court there one and she's perjured herself! LMFAO!
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I effected AOL loons while you and Cullinan fed them Garfunkel court proceedings to harass me on GREENFIELD topix LOL!!!!!!! do it! oh please! so Garfunkel your connction because I'm showing your connection LOL
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

thanks for the laughs bozo! now you know the number of AOL crazies! because you've contacted them all LMFAO!! you really can't get more fked up than that! can ummm you? LOL!!!!
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Breeze this Bozo nephew of Moe's, Desire Belmore is much an imbecile than the AOL crazies! read his posts under NH he's going to perjury himself in court again by saying he has no communication with AOL loons but they post detailed info from a NH case and he just posted the number of AOL crazies!
patty

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

simple wrote:
oh I see desire BELMORE you think I'm going to be in jail while you comit perjury in Garfunkel court? Oh.. hint: no hearing is held without me
umm they take you out of jail. you know what criminal Desire Belmore? I'm printing this now for Garfunkel. thanks
Patty

Peterborough, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ficticious 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Darci didn't sink him. Darci merely informed people where the truth can be found because it sure as hell isn't in YOUR head.
2) The word is perjure. Use it in the correct form and quit looking like a blithering idiot... oh my bad. You ARE a blithering idiot! LOL
3)If he shot at you and Moe, why wasn't he arrested and charged? Hmmmmmmmmmm? Why? Tell us. Go ahead...post another delusion. It's entertaining.
Theres Darcey again.. hiding now! too late coward stalker.. its all I need.. thanks!
Patty

Peterborough, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

simple wrote:
No luck needed Desire Belmore.. this blog shows your intent to comit perjury because again you have no clue how the court system works! printed! thanks!
Patty

Peterborough, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

again, your obsession carries you far far away, that you have no clue what you post.. good for me, not so good for "ray and jenny"
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I have absolutely no doubts Breeze would write a notarized statement to Garfunkel of what she witnessed the last ten years plus these bliogs and your present stalking of her and her family. don't forget going to Ericas house and taking pics to put online. You are crazy stalkers and I have enough proof now by your posts your in and have been in contact with " ray and jenny"
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Ficticious 007 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Darci didn't sink him. Darci merely informed people where the truth can be found because it sure as hell isn't in YOUR head.
2) The word is perjure. Use it in the correct form and quit looking like a blithering idiot... oh my bad. You ARE a blithering idiot! LOL
3)If he shot at you and Moe, why wasn't he arrested and charged? Hmmmmmmmmmm? Why? Tell us. Go ahead...post another delusion. It's entertaining.
what's truly entertaining is you keep posting court proceedings details from Garfunkels court room and so goddamn beyond stupid.
every other post you make condricts the other. you'd think you would have stopped after paralegal 101 but your obsession and jealousy of me, my family consumes your entire existence because without it you have NOTHING!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

post # 369 on Michelle Eddy's blog is enough and no delusion! only yours!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Now run lunatic! Go sink some more! because its inevitable you will!
DodsonTardo

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

not only have you identified yourself you prove to Garfunkel
1. you've been AOL chatroom
2. you stalk my family
3. all in one blog
4. and you stalk breezes family

your good darcey! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Peterborough News Video

•••
•••

Peterborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peterborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••