Me know they are comsumed with Patty, . No thinking required

Posted in the Peterborough Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its not a law I have say threads :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patty wrote:
Its not a law I have say threads :)
Yes, Dumbass, they are yours, cause you say so. WRONG, They belong to Topix and I do believe Topix has shut you down quite a few times over the last year. SO it belongs to them. LOSER
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yeIlow loIlipop wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Dumbass, they are yours, cause you say so. WRONG, They belong to Topix and I do believe Topix has shut you down quite a few times over the last year. SO it belongs to them. LOSER
No they arent mine thsts your bipolar conclusion over your obsession
Topix never shuts anyone done unless 25 bipolars hate truth posted. & you keep pushing report

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sorry BirdBrain, I have never reported you, it is more fun to leave your garbage where you put it for the whole wide world to see!!

Sucks to be You
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yeIlow loIlipop wrote:
Sorry BirdBrain, I have never reported you, it is more fun to leave your garbage where you put it for the whole wide world to see!!
Sucks to be You
Its fun! Desire Belmore is known as a child molestor all over the world wide web

Anyone arrested is on CCH including Belmore and Cullinan.
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Report a milion times who cares!
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

yeIlow loIlipop wrote:
Sorry BirdBrain, I have never reported you, it is more fun to leave your garbage where you put it for the whole wide world to see!!
Sucks to be You
Actually it ultimately.sucks to be you
Font controls you in chat and here
Because anything you loons think you can do I can do better
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
They did. Because federal law applies
1800 blogs
LOL! So what you're telling everyone is that the State, who has NO AUTHORITY over what you claim is a PRIVATE FORUM, is watching because FEDERAL LAW applies? Why the fck would the STATE (Powerless) be watching? Shouldn't it be the feds?

Here's an idea. Bend over, grab your ankles, and try to push out a better lie. Okay?
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Read slow
I didnt contact anyone about any authority bs
I contacted to ask them to look
They did. It wasnt over night
They had to research. Contacted AGs and the FCC.. The results are what I said

Back up, freak..you lie
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Patty wrote:
Lindas husband hates her too
Her sons hate her
Shes poor
Shes mental
Shes scum
Everyone hates her
Shes dumb
Shes a liar
Shes dirt
Repeat
Erica
Repeat
Patty
Script
That's a short list of lies about Linda Whalen, and they all came from YOU. Other lies included:

She was raped by her stepdad and had a child
She never sees her grandkids
She's paranoid schizophrenic and cuts holes in her blinds
she was institutionalized
She left her dead mother on the floor for a week

How can you say people made up lies about Linda Whalen when you were the one that attempted to sue her in court for DEFAMATION and IIED?

You can't suddenly create a new image for yourself, because your fingerprints are all over the world wide web:

From: missdonovan46@aol.com
Date posted: 1/10/2010
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Austi...

Dec. 22, 2009
Patty posts in the Bunker Hill Topix Forum:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bunker-hill-w...

Now what were you saying, JACKASS?!
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

That IS their conclusion not mine
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I dont know what WV laws are
I know what the AGs in NH have told me
and what the FCC told Sheehans office
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In NH this online forum is not under NH criminal defamation law
They dont consider this public
Per se : group of people, etc

And quote: we wouldnt waste our resources
Under tort: better chance but doubtful
Thats NH not any other state
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Not every state is up to par on internet
California yes because the whole state is full of YOU
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

That has nothing to do with federal laws, federal court its NH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Peterborough News Video

•••
•••

Peterborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peterborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Peterborough News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peterborough
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••