How Clinton has built her lead

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Carol Levesque, a retired New Hampshire social worker, used to think Hillary Rodham Clinton was not cut out for the White House.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Pretty easy field of Dems to beat when it's filled with nothing but inexperienced blow-hards and the Print & Electronic media pulls negative stories from their papers/online at request.
bobbyg

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

"Billary" has hired "Sandy Burglar" for her dream team. This is an early example of her direction after the "Coronation". The drive-by media is in her corner but Fred Thompson is going to catch-up and go way beyond "Billary". The election will be close but "no cigar" for "Billary", because Mr. Clinton has already put a certain cigar to special use. Thanks.
schnitty

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

shillary and billary are liars that continually slander their opponents! she lies about everything to get any vote he-she can get!!!

When you have soros owned moveon and other hate groups smearing fellow dems - you find that shillary is in soros and the far-left lib's hip pocket!!! she is pathetic and sickening at the same time! she is not much to look at either - we'd have to look at her tired wrinkled horse face all the time, with that lip stick smeared out of her lipline!

I guess being a ugly, stone-faced, liberal liar who is on the take from chinese felons for millions is attractive to the democrapic voter!!!
John

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Are there any psychologists out there that can describe her odd behaviour? Forced laughing out too loud, faking southern black accents, wearing Ho Chi Minh outfits, chronic anger and impatience, temper outbursts, lesbian tendencies, anal retentiveness, and frigidity? Is she mentally and emotionally stable enough to be president?
Study your government

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

Name-calling aside, it does concern me that she is the front-runner. I'm astounded by the short memories of folks supporting her....selling secrets to China, her amnesiac testimony, the slap on the wrist to Mr. Berger, the behavior upon exiting the White House, etc.

Surely there is someone with more integrity and honor who could win the Democratic nomination?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peterborough Discussions

Search the Peterborough Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why its hush hush over contempt 10 hr Linda Yahoo 42
anyone seen or heard from james hash? Tue Kokan 15
When lying under oath in not contempt of court Mon Linda Yahoo 1
Had the most wonderful afternoon riding W /James Mon Linda Yahoo 5
Amazing Apr 14 Patty 4
A beautiful start to a wonderful day! Apr 13 Ha ha 29
This Forum Is LAME ... DA Apr 13 simple 21
•••
•••