Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

FactualFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww Im jealous of you But your looking for me?
Im jealous of you But you smash lnto me. Im jealous of you But you come to Belmore farms. see where this is going? People jealous go where the other person is. Aww But you didnt like it when the game was played back you went bipolar.
nobody claimed to be christian. going to church doesnt make you christian. sound similar to the tarda
Aww are you fighting sissy boys battles again cause hes scared to get his ass kicked in?
you really dont have to Look to far, Im a life long resident of Greenfield. I own three businesses, as you know. Im pretty much available. Today, of course Im still working on the walls at home :)
Like I said. Jenny, you have the perfect opportunity to play with her mind - have some fun.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

FactualFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
rally? you sure? because this decisión changed it from guilty to vacate. are you seriously that dumb?
because Mr Belmores credibilty was critical to the courts finding on the charge and because that credibilty has been significantly undermined the court vacates the guilty finding
you are the only living person that cant absorbe that. it Just be Why your a felon
laymans
Belmore was the only witness, the court originally tool his testimony as fact UNTIL almost two years later he was caught in a lie. at that point the court said We dont believe him anymore and vacated Its original order
how hard is that to comprehend? lmfaoooo
and this is how you spent your sunday morning? being your usual dumb ?
She's still reading. She must have been drunk or high on drugs when she said she wasn't going to read my posts. We know she can't comprehend the written word. Now, just where did the Judge state that he changed his mind about you punching Desire in the face. You just got off from being legally punished because of Desire's answers to the term "relationship".
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

FactualFacts wrote:
Jesus and it appears even Jenny knows your losers. that must be a low blow huh?
sovumm you spent sunday morning obsessed on my beautiful 2 year old granddaughter? what happen to my grandson? your gonna Give your obsession to Alexis now ? LOL
now! Im impressed, Jenny called you losers
. That about the only thing I must confess and,1005 agree with
Your granddaughter needs help. Your grandson also needs help. Funny how you don't see it. Guess that's because YOU need help also.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

oh em effing gee wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of fingering yourself, Plug-inPatty did this:
SNEAK OVER HERE I WANNA SERIOUSLY UMMM YOU KNOW OHH GOD D-ESIRE. I'M NOT KIDDING EVEN YOUR NAME MAKES ME HORNEY LOL DEEEESIRE. YES YEEEEES I DESIIIIIRE YOU! I MEAN YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING THAT IS SOOOOO SEXY DESIREEEEEE. I REALLY WANT TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT BUTTTTT NOOT YET EVEN THOUGH I WANNNNT TOO SOO BAD RWAPE YOU. I HAVE BEEEEEEN SO WET SINCE YOU LEFT LAST NIGHT LOL SHHH DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT. I'VE BEEN TRYING NOT TO USE MY VIBERATOR BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO. BOOOOHOOOOOO LOL ACTUALLY I WANT TO FUCK YOU FOR THREE DAYS MAYBE 4. I ACTUALLY HAD A COUPLE FANTASIES ABOUT YOU WHILE USING MY VIBERATOR I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND
Made me gag the first time I read this and it really made me gag this time too...
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Another weekend without the grandchildren. Someone must be getting smart.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh, where, oh, where
Has Donovan's posts gone?
Oh, where, oh, where can they be?
With her man-hands cut short
And her mouth sewn shut
Oh, where, oh, where can they be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Peterborough News Video

•••
•••

Peterborough Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Peterborough People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE