Happy Birthday, Cole Porter, Broadway...

Happy Birthday, Cole Porter, Broadway Lyricist and Composer

There are 4 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Jun 8, 2009, titled Happy Birthday, Cole Porter, Broadway Lyricist and Composer. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

A talented writer and musician, Porter took Broadway by storm with his piercing wit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Arletta Reith

AOL

#1 Jun 9, 2009
Cole Porter was the greatest composer in the history of the world. I so enjoy all of Cole's works.

Thanks, Cole Porter and Happy Birthday
Russell Kirk

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Genius
His music is still being performed everyday, especially in the late night jazz clubs of NYC!
Eddie

Montréal, Canada

#4 Aug 11, 2011
Happy 100th Birthday Mr. Porter!

Thank you for all the timeless treasures you've left us. What an incredible legacy. Your songs are of timeless beauty. You knew the true beauty of Love & of Romance. I fell in love with your songs & so did my partners.

Thank you Cole; you'll always be in our hearts.
Eddie

Montréal, Canada

#5 Aug 11, 2011
Happy 120th Birthday Mr. Porter!
Thank you for all the timeless treasures you've left us. What an incredible legacy. Your songs are of timeless beauty. You knew the true beauty of Love & of Romance. I fell in love with your songs & so did my partners.
Love & Romance are such a beautiful & winning combos. Vive l'Amour!
Thank you Cole; you'll always be in our hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miami correctional center bunker hill indiana (Nov '08) Jul 20 Anonymous 59
Brook Holland Jun 29 Jerkoff 3
KISS concert 10/31/1974 Peru Indiana May '17 Chris Yingling 1
sexual abuse hidden by the hall Apr '17 Megatron 2
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 anyname 7
michael sharp (Aug '12) Mar '17 doggle, 6
News US, Mexico at odds over deportation as top offi... Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 19

Peru Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peru Mortgages